Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i was doing good waiting and now I cant stand it anymore. Have to make a long island ice tea.

Maybe the delay is because of something like this....

Foreperson:
"ok, here we all are. Lets see where we stand. Raise your hands if you think murder 1."

Everyone raises hands.

Foreperson:
"ok, we had better wait a couple hours because we have to make it look like we thought this out" LOL :)

"Do we have time to send out for blue clothing?"

It is so good to see Judge Belvin Perry again. You can tell, he wasn't fooled by KC at all.

"Two years after jury selection began for the Casey Anthony murder trial, Judge Belvin Perry, who presided over the case, said the Florida mother was "very manipulative."

"Casey Anthony judge felt 'shock, disbelief' at not-guilty verdict" article and video

http://www.today.com/news/casey-anth...C9791042?lite=

I don't have anything to post other than to see if my Avatar came up with the ribbon. Been with you all for months and I am ready for it all to get over before I lose the little mind I have left. I am obsessed with this case. Carry on!!!

Hi Katie, IIRC the bad haircut is a reference to a jury question to DS, about would a bad haircut cause someone to go into the fog. The sexual orientation comment was in reference to people commenting about the sexual orientation of ALV (like it would ever matter).

I loved it when Juan said "what do we care if Mr. Nurmi has a bad haircut." :floorlaugh: I love the lawyer zings! :seeya:

Your recollection is the same as mine, which left me scratching my head.

A juror did in fact ask a question about whether or not a bad haircut could cause amnesia, like cold water, sex, etc. Why denigrate a juror's question? To pit one juror against another in hopes of a hung jury? Kind of stretching it, dontcha think?

Others speculated the ALV/sexual orientation remark goes back to Nurmi's fairy tale that the jury does not hear anything about the trial outside of the courtroom. Again, to me a very offensive remark. Some people do have scruples.

I do not hold the DT in high regard. I know they have a job to do, but IMO, they have crossed some boundaries.

I have been isolating so much during this trial.. For the past several months it's been me, you guys, and my laptop. Now I feel sooo guilty. An elderly neighbor, who likes to visit with my young indoor cats, just came to the door with a bag of treats for them. I thanked her for the treats while she gave them to the kitties just inside the door, but didn't invite her in to visit. I could tell she was thinking "What's up with this?" I practically closed the door in her face. But I'm determined nothing is taking me away from Verdict Watch! This trial is making me crazy!!!

Last night on Tricia's radio show Chris Hughes said something interesting that I did not know before. He stated that before Jodi and Travis were "officially" boyfriend/girlfriend and Jodi was still living in California, Travis called Skye and was very upset and concerned because JODI had received an email from a stalker stating he was watching her, she was so talented as an artist, so beautiful, he would have her and no one could stop him. Travis did not know what to do to protect Jodi from HER crazy stalker.

Clearly more manipulation from Jodi - she was trying to get Travis to invite her to live by (or with) him in Arizona because she was in danger! Somehow this drove home to me how quickly her craziness manifested itself. Travis was in too deep even before they were a "couple." This makes me so sad. . .

Do the proceeds on this site go to a charity? I am not familiar with them. tia

etsy.com is for people to sell things they personally make. some people have donations set up for various causes.

i didn't know that NG was donating proceeds to anything. i didn't really read the site, just saw the product being sold and knew that you could find the same thing on etsy.com (i like to support small time artists)

ETA. just looked at the site again. i didn't see this before

*A significant portion of the proceeds from the sale of this necklace goes to Victims’ Rights Charities.
:)

Whoever is having trouble with the blue ribbon avatar...

Open up a new tab... go to google...click on images...

Click back on the websleuth tab and drag the image from websleuths onto the google tab and drop it in the search box...

You will find a ton of blue ribbons...

This may have been asked already, but where on websleuths do we go? TIA

What does the courthouse holding cell look like? Any stock photos?

It is so good to see Judge Belvin Perry again. You can tell, he wasn't fooled by KC at all.

"Two years after jury selection began for the Casey Anthony murder trial, Judge Belvin Perry, who presided over the case, said the Florida mother was "very manipulative."

"Casey Anthony judge felt 'shock, disbelief' at not-guilty verdict" article and video

http://www.today.com/news/casey-anth...C9791042?lite=

I dont know why but I find him completely adorable :eek: I never watched the fca trial so I had no idea who he was until lately

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

From WAT : He sounds bored !

3 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

There are about 200 grade schoolers on a tour of the courthouse. Its extremely noisy in here. Need my peace and quiet. #JodiArias

:floorlaugh:

I have been isolating so much during this trial.. For the past several months it's been me, you guys, and my laptop. Now I feel sooo guilty. An elderly neighbor, who likes to visit with my young indoor cats, just came to the door with a bag of treats for them. I thanked her for the treats while she gave them to the kitties just inside the door, but didn't invite her in to visit. I could tell she was thinking "What's up with this?" I practically closed the door in her face. But I'm determined nothing is taking me away from Verdict Watch! This trial is making me crazy!!!

She may think something is wrong there?
Once verdict is in ask her to come visit...:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads