Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been any word on whether the jury has taken a break yet? I assume that they have to go outdoors to smoke. Lunch break would be in just about an hour if they stick to the previous schedule during the trial.

Will we know if the jury has questions or requests to view evidence during their deliberation? If so, will we know what the questions or requests are? TIA!

This Mike's Hard Black Cherry Lemonade is nummy. Come on, join me! ;)

I love the grape, but it has something in it that makes my nose stuffy and gets me sleepy. Not kidding...Happens every time I have one.

Let's all hope that the juror's have made up their minds on murder 1 and are so relieved to finally be able to talk about it to one another, that that is what they are now doing. If not, I would think some type of transcript would have been asked for by now.....

Add me to the supportive husband club. Mine usually thinks I'm silly with my preoccupation with crime, but he picked up enough from me on this case that he watched the closing arguments (even texting me updates when I couldn't watch) and is convinced she'll get the DP! He recorded them for me and poured me wine while I watched 'my Superbowl'!!

Oh, I'm jealous! My DH will not indulge me this interest of mine. He'll be so relieved when it's over. He does think JA will be found guilty...he and I watched the original 48 Hours Mystery when it was on tv the first time and we agreed back then that she was an evil creature.

I just have to say that I cannot stand the way Mike Whatshisname from HLN always makes everything he says sound like it's "breaking news". His over the top delivery is simply awful. JVM and, at times, Vinnie Politan are similar but he takes the cake. ARGH!!

This man will drive me nuts during the wait for the jury's decision.

Waiting, refreshing and reading is driving me bonkers :scared: so I made WAT a contact on my phone, and gave them the following obnoxious alert tone so I can concentrate on getting some stuff done. When I finally hear it, I know that my heart will probably drop to my stomach.

Justice for Travis! :rockon:

[video=youtube;FoX7vd30zq8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoX7vd30zq8[/video]

ok i was doing good waiting and now I cant stand it anymore. Have to make a long island ice tea.

Maybe the delay is because of something like this....

Foreperson:
"ok, here we all are. Lets see where we stand. Raise your hands if you think murder 1."

Everyone raises hands.

Foreperson:
"ok, we had better wait a couple hours because we have to make it look like we thought this out" LOL :)

lol

well maybe they are wanting to make Jodi sweat it out.....

*shrug*

Waiting for Justice For Travis!

An adult HO? Make sure to remove your platform stilettos before you jump on. I am picturing a 70's hooker on a trampoline. LOL. :floorlaugh:

Shoes like Mary Winkler"s..... The ones that Matthew supposedly bought her... Which were sprung into the courtroom without warning! That verdict made me sick.. Along w/ others but I"m still watch read and listen :scared:

I'm worried about the "why didnt she kill him while he was sleeping" quesrion causing doubt for the jury. But wasn't the roommate home at that time? Did I miss Juan making this point during closing?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli