Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
in her sicko thinking she probably thinks TA would thank her for making them both so famous? She is a sicko...with all her smiling every single time somebody said her name..that alone is a sick response..:(

Whoever is having trouble with the blue ribbon avatar...

Open up a new tab... go to google...click on images...

Click back on the websleuth tab and drag the image from websleuths onto the google tab and drop it in the search box...

You will find a ton of blue ribbons...

I think professional juror sounds good in theory but would be the most frustrating job on the planet. Your work time is dictated by others (judge, attorneys, defendants), you don't get all of the information necessary to do your job and best of all-- no matter what you decide, you are going to make someone unhappy.

I received a jury summons for 6/10 which just happens to be the selection day for a very high profile case with a sequestered jury. I'm praying to be released early as I have non refundable travel plans in July.

Just mention that you're a member of Websleuths.com

I also think that after four months of listening to testimony and not being able to discuss the case among themselves, they want to take time to do just that--to digest what went down, listen to other jurors takes on the strengths and weaknesses of the case, the witnesses, the testimony, impressions of Jodi-did anyone believe any part of her testimony, if so, what? Who could blame them? We've spent so much time discussing every aspect of this case...I'm sure each juror has something that really stuck with them or bothered them since the case began.

You took the words right off my typing fingers. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

We have been talking about this case for 4+ months - night and day. Geez we talk about her hair, her clothes, knife first, gun first, Wilma, Nurmi, ALV, JM, the family, the court viewers, the judge and we want them to go into high speed warp mode and they are probably doing the same thing we have been doing - but have the pressure of the decision.

You're not alone. I also like the Donald. He's amusing, outspoken, strong willed and quite intelligent.

I vehemently disagree. He is a birther, which rules out the amusing and intelligent parts. Any more discussion about this person probably needs to go to another thread.

Who reads the verdict in Arizona trials -- Judge, bailiff, or jury foreperson?

Somebody posted a link to the blog Just Da Truth earlier (you may have already read his piece about his psycho stalker ex-girlfriend).

I wanted to quote a very interesting paragraph from this article:

I think part of her attraction to Travis was that he exhibited a wealth of emotions. I think she was fascinated by his range. She didn't care about his financial wealth, she was much more interested in his emotional wealth. Travis was the perfect mirror for Jodi. Through him she could learn how to be 'normal'. It makes sense when you stop and think you rarely, if ever, hear about psychopaths stalking other emotionally bankrupt individuals. You never hear about one psychopath brutalizing another. Psychopaths don't flock together, other than in clinical situations. Psychopaths are turned off by other psychopaths because their pathologies are always in conflict. They need and seek out 'normal' people with normal compassion and empathy, so they can flourish. Psychopaths are predators to some degree. They're not looking for people to commiserate with, they're looking for people to emotionally pillage.

See the whole article here: http://.blogspot.com/

AT 1:00 cst on the smithsonian channel Elephant King . Namibia etosha national park.
Elephant expert caitlin o' connell.

exactly what im wondering. it seems like such a slam dunk case. no gray area. pure black and white, leaning more on the black ;)

i would think it is whether or not she deserves to die....that maybe someone is against the death penalty. however, aren't they asked that question when being chosen....if someone is absolutely against the DP, they would not have been chosen, right?

Too early to get worried yet. My mom was on a jury once and they had ordered in a catered meal from a nice place near the court house for them. They reached a verdict before the meal arrived, and the person from the court delayed telling anyone they had reached a verdict till they had time to eat the meal.

I have not heard if they have had any questions they want answered yet or not.

Just mention that you're a member of Websleuths.com

Read everything you can, watch TV and tell the court you feel the defendant if most likely guilty. :seeya::seeya:

Vacation plans intact!

they're not even supposed to be considering punishment at this point, though. so i doubt that's it. JUST COME BACK ALREADY!!!!!!!

i figured as much...........so what could possibly be the hold up? what are we missing that would cause anyone to debate?

im trying hard to take out my bias as i probably know more than the jury....but what could it be that would take so long?

aaggghhhhh

Wow..thanks. This is interesting. Can't believe some of them either...the Melendez brothers, 4 days? Phil Spector. Well, it makes me feel better for the moment but I can't get around the fact that jurors know she did it and that's half the battle right there. It's a matter of believing the State's case of premediation (how could you not??) or her nonsensical defense and attempt of confusing things. Hope this ends well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli