Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
please forgive me is this has been asked, but what happens until they come back with a verdict? Will they all be sitting in court waiting? or will all the TH's on HLN and such just be blabbing until they come back?

Does a bear poop in the woods? :giggle: Blabbing is what they do best! :)

My guess would be a lot. Isn't Long Beach where she comes from? :waitasec:
I wouldn't be surprised if it was ALV's idea.

:puke:

'Morning Softail.

As much as I dislike ALV and believe her to be a liar who committed perjury, I wouldn't be surprised if she knew nothing about JA's so-called T-shirt thing.

As JM would say, it's not HER fault, dontcha know? :floorlaugh:

It's too easy to think ALV has a hand in this and by doing so JA is off the hook for another of her despicable actions.

This is a prime example of why I feel she should get DP. I've always been staunchly anti-DP but in this case death truly is appropriate, necessary and deserved.

It's too bad the jurors haven't seen this side of her. :banghead:

I think she got something from MM during their brief time together on 6-2. She testified that she met MM and his "friend" at a bar that evening and ended up spending the night on the floor in the bedroom shared by MM and his friend in the friend's parents house. That whole scenario is hard to believe other than JA wanting something from him. Then she arrived at DB's the next morning at 7 a.m. and stayed no more than 30 min.? There's no innocent explanation for that hurried in-and-out. She was on a mission.

Top of the morning wonderful WS'ers!! I feel it...today is the day! I don't think the deliberations will be as short as some are predicting since they haven't had the chance to discuss everything that has been thrown at them over the past four months...so I think they will talk for quite a while before they get down to brass tax.

I can't see anything BUT M1, but you never know so I'll keep the prayers rolling!

I also feel that the verdict will be in today, but I think it will be late this after noon. I definitely think it will be First Degree.

Borndem...
I believe that's exactly the way it happened...

I have always assumed that the horrid neck would was when he was crawling like a beaten dog toward the bedroom, and she may have straddled him (if she could) and grabbed him roughly by his hair (this is the most likely) and pulled his head back as far as possible (thus tightening his front neck area for good "traction") and started from his right neck area, since she was left-handed, and sliced as deeply and as strongly as she could.

I also think she stole a boning knife or a chopping knife (not serrated, but you would know much better than I) from a chef's supplies wherever she had worked, and took it with her. She prolly wrapped it in a hand towel or an empty paper towel holder -- thin cardboard -- to put in her purse or a backpack. She didn't want to cut herself, ya know.

That's what makes the most sense and that's what would make the wound so deep and almost immediately deadly and so horribly painful and cruel. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

She could have snatched one or two in any of the places she worked.....we have about 5 big butcher knives, 2 or 3 serrated, and a handful of paring knives at the cafe for the prep people...and they are recycled every week...ie..the knife man collects every week and leaves the other bunch of knives all re-sharped...They stay super sharp all the time....

I know how you feel! Three years ago, the receptionist at the mammogram place asked if May 6, 2013 at noon would be a convenient time for my next test. "That would be great," I mistakenly replied.

OT - LOVE your siggy SF :)

OMG, How is this allowed??? She is IN jail. I don't get it. OMG
I had the same reaction, but I think it's allowed because she hasn't been convicted yet, so she's still "innocent".

How awesome would it be if we got the verdict today and the sentencing phase was settled on May 19th?!

Ironic twist to this very sad situation.

'Morning Softail.

As much as I dislike ALV and believe her to be a liar who committed perjury, I wouldn't be surprised if she knew nothing about JA's so-called T-shirt thing.

As JM would say, it's not HER fault, dontcha know? :floorlaugh:

It's too easy to think ALV has a hand in this and by doing so JA is off the hook for another of her despicable actions.

Mornin' back at ya! :)

I think it is not coincidence that the proceeds supposedly go to the Long Beach Women's shelter. That is ALV's stomping ground. I have to disagree with ya. I think she did have something to do with this "stunt". Ms. Arias didn't choose this shelter by accident. :twocents:

I think they'll beg for her life without admitting guilt. She'll NEVER admit guilt.

It'll be like...With the jury having found Ms. Arias guilty, please consider.....(insert all mitigating factors, like her mother loves her....uhhhh, ummmm....can't think of any more!)

Oh I see. I keep remembering the times when she would talk about her mother abusing her or her father abusing her...the mom kept a straight face and wouldn't show any emotion, but did you see the aunt would be like "WTH what is this ***** talking about??" You could tell it hurt the aunt to have her talking about her sister that way and makin' up all these lies. I really hope one of the jurors saw the expression on her aunt's face, 'casue it was so obvious SHE knew they were ALL LIES. Even she didn't think Jodi would go there, but she did.

Pardon me if this is out of line in any way but it's been on my mind for a while and so I have to speak up about it. I really don't understand all these continued comparisons to the CA trial and it feels like it appears every day in these threads.

There's nothing the same is there? JA has admitted killing Travis, JA took the stand, there's a lot of compelling evidence, the trial is in a different state, different DAs and judge, JM is amazing, the jury asked JA a load of questions and JM is amazing.

I've no doubt that all you who followed the CA case were heartbroken and having seen how much energy so many WSers invest in the cases so perhaps that is what is the same, you have my sympathy but will getting justice for Travis make you all feel better about the CA case? As a virgin WSer the closest I can even imagine hypothetically is an xpartner lying/cheating etc and then not moving on in a new relationship. Fortunately that's not happened to me.

Perhaps for those that listened to Chris Hughes last night, think about what he said about forgiveness. Do it for yourselves, not least to relieve some of the anxiety some of you seem to be going through.

I truly hope this message comes out the right way. I think you are all great people. I just want the best for you!

I don't have PTSD from the CA trial because I never thought she would be convicted of 1st degree murder. I always had a feeling she would get manslaughter or an outright acquittal. I did not think Judge Perry or Jeff Ashton hung the moon. I got an "off" vibe from the both of them that I could never quite pin down the reason for. CA killed precious Caylee, no doubt about it, but there were too many weird twist and turns and too many questions left unanswered in that case. :twocents:

I've never gotten the same feeling with this trial. I think she'll be convicted of murder 1. I'm not as sure about sentencing. I think there's just as much chance she gets the DP as LWOP.

Good morning all!! :seeya: Today is my 36th birthday and I am home alone (besides you guys) catching up on my recorded Client List until we are on AZ time verdict watch.

:please: begging for a guilty for my birthday! it would be so very awesome!!

but until then - -

Happy Birthday!!:seeya::seeya:

I really do not think that the cutting motion she made across her throat with her thumb was an innocent gesture at the very time JM is claiming she killed Travis. She has made similar motions with her middle finger and admitted in tweets that the motion was for NG. Jodi is quite aware of what she is doing. I actually would view this as a threat since she has tried to send messages out to her supporters in the past (i.e. the magazine). Jodi may very well believe she has followers who believe as she does and just by displaying an action it will get the job done. She knows no bounds and believes that people following her also have no boundaries and act on her every command. Look at what she has done so far with those two expert witnesses. They ruined their careers by their very own actions and willingness to overstep their own boundaries. I wish someone would play that video of Jodi making that "cut throat" motion for ALV over and over again until she gets it. Do we all think, too, that someone breaking into the home of the State psychologist's witness and stealing her computer was a coincidence, too??? Unless Jodi is on death row she will continue to manipulate people into doing her bid even from behind bars. jmo
She will start an occult from jail and they will see her as their leader.

I watched every minute of the interrogation over the wkend, all 18 videos. I wish the jurors could have seen it all. I understand the impracticality of it but just watching her continually begging to see the pictures of the scene & Travis shows how evil & remorseless she is. She asked at least 8 times over the two days. Disgusting inhuman thing that she is.

I hope we have justice today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member