Verdict Watch 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no "win" or " loss" for the defense or the State. There is only whether or not JA will be fully held accountable for the brutal murder of Travis Alexander. I loath hearing THs or anyone else using sports analogies and lingo to discuss trial verdicts....

folks: this is just my take: these people have sat for months listening to all this carp and they are reviewing it all: IT IS THEIR JOB. We have to have faith and patience. Reflect back on their questions.. they clearly know what they were hearing. right now we just have to let them do their jobs and have a little trust.

These people deserve to talk it out.. fgs they most likely need group therapy after all that testimony :twocents:

Nurmi: 9 days out of 10 I don't like Jodi Arias.

Jodi: My lawyer is in love with me 1 day out of 10.

...bit of levity.

I went with Wendys since its like right down the road from my house... I plan on going to grocery tomorrow morning and get the other things I need for my steaks... I forgot I was out of baked potatoes to go with them :)

Doesn't Wendy sell baked potatoes at the drive through?

This is killing me to wait. Ugh.

That would cost the tax payers in AZ big bucks....there would probably be a deal made at that point....and that means jodi gets what she wants...please no hung jury..praying for that.

But why would the deal be made for M2? I would assume the deal would be
M1 or we are done.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

Dark chocolate/raspberry M&M's are very addictive (understatement).

Carry on.

Note to self: These folks get to read the emails, texts, journal entries, reports with their own eyes and hold them in their own hands. Who among us wouldn't be reading EVERY. SINGLE. WORD. I know I would!

Good point. I guess even if I went into deliberations having made a M1 decision, I would still want to see and touch everything in evidence. But then, probably not.

Nope I'm staying positive all the way through no matter how long it takes, remember the jury questions people .. there are a lot of smart people on that jury, they just have a lot to work through.

Radar, Sassy Cat puts a smile on my face every time I see her strutting!!!

Mine is currently in a 'doghouse' TO for the same reason. He made the mistake of voicing support for jurors who might believe that it isnt pre-meditated because she had some time in the hiuse before killing TA. "Look here Mister" I said. "When you spend weeks planning to murder someone and then you drive a thousand miles to get to that person and then you actually do kill them, I don't give a crap how long you 'pause' in their house before executing your PRE MEDITATED MURDER plan. You planned it and you carried it out. The end." And then I told him I was not baking for him this week.

How dare he!! He certainly doesn't deserve any baked goods from you!! :floorlaugh:

Is Jodi "tweeting" now? Or are folks talking about yesterday? Does this mean that she has access to a phone at the courthouse to call whoever is "tweeting" for her? Does she use her attorneys' phones?

if there IS someone who believes her, i wish the others would remind that person that to believe ANY of the defense case, you have to believe HER story that she was an abuse victim, AND that TA was a pedophile.

because the REASON we're here now with the self defense claim is that after claiming innocence, and then lying about 2 intruders, she kept the 'truth' hidden for 2 years while sitting in jail charged with murder. to protect TA's reputation and protect his family from knowing the truth about him.

that's just the great kinda gal she is!

come on people!!!!!!! this is not that hard!

:drumroll:

Mine is currently in a 'doghouse' TO for the same reason. He made the mistake of voicing support for jurors who might believe that it isnt pre-meditated because she had some time in the hiuse before killing TA. "Look here Mister" I said. "When you spend weeks planning to murder someone and then you drive a thousand miles to get to that person and then you actually do kill them, I don't give a crap how long you 'pause' in their house before executing your PRE MEDITATED MURDER plan. You planned it and you carried it out. The end." And then I told him I was not baking for him this week.

yes and imo, she planned to kill him in the shower so that there would be minimal mess, dna spread etc. She had to wait until he ended up there. She believed it would then be over in a quick moment and she could do some minor cleanup down the drain and head out. She is arrogant enough to believe it would go as planned. I also believe as evil as she is, that she taunted Travis for some time before striking and that's why we see the
"poses". If this isn't pre-med M 1, nothing is

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

Dark chocolate/raspberry M&M's are very addictive (understatement).

Carry on.

I bought the mints M&Ms, had about 20, so they're not THAT addictive. :)

What do we know that the jury doesn't?

Please cut and paste list - don't quote

old list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads