Verdict Watch 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm feeling disgusted right now. And depressed. There is no reason whatsoever that it should take this long to find Murder 1.

If there is someone on the jury who is arguing against this being premeditated murder, then we have a stupid jury once again.

I can see taking a long time to determine life or death, but GUILT? In this case? Something is not working properly.

Can someone talk me down?

Radar, Sassy Cat puts a smile on my face every time I see her strutting!!!

So does Chomping Deer! I wanted to post another version of chomping Deer, but it has been asked not to post pictures right now. :seeya:

Is Jodi "tweeting" now? Or are folks talking about yesterday? Does this mean that she has access to a phone at the courthouse to call whoever is "tweeting" for her? Does she use her attorneys' phones?

Per HLN today (so take that how you will) while ja is awaiting the verdict, she sits in the basement with trial papers only. No golf pencil, no crayons, no phone. Her lawyers are free to sit with her, but I kinda doubt that is happening.

Any calls are from the jail when she returns from the courthouse.

IMO
The former Conrad Murray Juror lady was the best thing ive seen on HLN in a long time. She made sense and I thank her for her insight!

I am very blessed to have a hubby who does 99% of the cooking (I do the baking).
Early in our marriage he said one day "I like to cook and it helps me unwind after work. Would you mind if I cooked our dinners?"
Instead of saying "uhhhh.... NO!"
I said "Of course honey, it is great for you to have a way to de-stress after work."
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
BWHAHAHA! My mama didn't raise no dummy! :floorlaugh:

PS total icing on the cake? He is a GREAT cook!

I've been stuck cooking lately b/c my husband has to close at his job now b/c the new boss is a lazy little sucker. When we first moved in together we came to an agreement he cooks I clean. He also went to culinary school ( though he works with cars now) so food is yummy. If he is home he needs to cook so there is at least 2 nights we can eat good food. There is no bigger punishment then to make me cook.

Is Jodi "tweeting" now? Or are folks talking about yesterday? Does this mean that she has access to a phone at the courthouse to call whoever is "tweeting" for her? Does she use her attorneys' phones?

She is allowed to make phone calls in jail although There are restrictions. She phones in her tweets to her BFF.

Doesn't Wendy sell baked potatoes at the drive through?

Yeah they do but...I needed more than that to go with the steaks so I decided to hold off until tomorrow when I get to the store... Plus I still need to get the yard cut before tomorrow its supposed to rain early

folks: This is just my take: These people have sat for months listening to all this carp and they are reviewing it all: It is their job. We have to have faith and patience. Reflect back on their questions.. They clearly know what they were hearing. Right now we just have to let them do their jobs and have a little trust.

These people deserve to talk it out.. Fgs they most likely need group therapy after all that testimony :twocents:

Amen!

Only two hours left in the jury's day. Still hopeful that we'll hear something from them today. :please:

folks: this is just my take: these people have sat for months listening to all this carp and they are reviewing it all: IT IS THEIR JOB. We have to have faith and patience. Reflect back on their questions.. they clearly know what they were hearing. right now we just have to let them do their jobs and have a little trust.

These people deserve to talk it out.. fgs they most likely need group therapy after all that testimony :twocents:

I agree with you 100% but I'm still impatient as heck. We have reviewed, discussed, and debated the evidence for a LONG time now, they are just now getting to review everything and put it all in logical order. We have had the ability to read and re-read info, and view pics multiple times and re-watch the days testimony whenever we want. They haven't seen all the evidence up close like we have. Their just sinking their teeth into it all. It's a very different perspective I'm sure and it's easy to lose sight of that.

All that being said, I still want the verdict NOW!

She is allowed to make phone calls in jail although There are restrictions. She phones in her tweets to her BFF.

donovan uses the law of attraction to determine what jodi would say - jmo!

Try to remember we have been "deliberating" for four months. They've had 11 hours...

Not only that, but theirs are the only opinions that really matter, I know if I had someone's life in my hands, I would be conscientious and take my time.

I'd also want to get my hands on many of those pictures, journals, emails, etc and look at them closely.

I would guess everyone starts by being really patient and hearing them out etc, but after awhile- if it's 'stupid' as we would think, tempers would begin. 'I am behind here- but just heard our journalist mention, JC that the one female did leave very determined. I wonder if she might be in disagreement with someone?

What if their method was to give everyone an hour to have their say? Then they are just rounding that out now.. I don't know.. Im grasping but I really believe they are going to give her murder 1.

I'm feeling disgusted right now. And depressed. There is no reason whatsoever that it should take this long to find Murder 1.

If there is someone on the jury who is arguing against this being premeditated murder, then we have a stupid jury once again.

I can see taking a long time to determine life or death, but GUILT? In this case? Something is not working properly.

I wish I could but I feel the same way.

Something with these high profile cases... Look at the KC case.. this is scaring me...

My understanding is that she is being held in a basement holding cell during deliberations, with access to NOTHING, including colring books or pencils.

Whatever the jury comes back with, will be their verdict.

I know they asked many relevant and intelligent questions and took their duty very seriously.

If the verdict is one that upsets a lot of people, I hope that these jurors do not receive death threats, character assassinations, or terrorism by an angry mob.

No matter if I agree with them or not, this is their case to decide. They have the responsibility, not any of us. This is how our system works. And if juries start to become nervous about handing down their verdicts because of public opinion, well, that would be a travesty.

They have every right to decide the case. That's what they were charged with. Whatever their verdict is, I hope that people can accept it.

I would have gone in ready to vote Murder 1, but, if I could get my hands on Jodi's journal entries, the Verizon bill or that email from February 14, as well as Dr. Demarte's report, I would want to read the WHOLE THING. This jury WILL get it right. :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust