Verdict Watch 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone in live chat? I cannot get it to show the channel websleuths. frustrated.

see if you can find a post that I quoted by Smelly Squirrel, I followed the instructions and got in for the first time today!

I wonder what Juan is thinking about now. He seemed confident that Monday there would be a verdict. Less than 2 hours left.

No verdict today -- it's too close to the end of the day. Considering the judge will need an hour to get the parties together, I'm really doubting we'll hear anything today.

:scared:

MOO

Mel

well, back home now and I see that I did not miss the verdict.....

Well said, except that if she gets less than 1st degree I'm sure most folks will have a very very difficult time accepting the verdict. I for one will be concluding that in order to get a conviction, a murder will have to be captured on video, start to finish, with the murderer declaring at the end.."I am the murderer and I approve of this message."

I do not think this will ever wind up as second degree.

It may be a hung jury but for those who fully believe it is premeditated will never compromise imo.

IMO

I wonder what Juan is thinking about now. He seemed confident that Monday there would be a verdict. Less than 2 hours left.

I too Juander... What Would Juan Be Doing Right Now?

What Words of Wisdom Would Juan give us while we wait?

Please Jurors.....Today, I hope. Positive Thoughts!!

sCh_christianpray3.gif
sCh_christianpray3.gif

HLN seems to be really hurting for things to talk about. Three days of pretty much saying the same thing.

And don't forget Deanna Reid will be on Dr. Drew...gosh I hope he lets her talk
:please::please:

Yeah, he's a pretty smart and educated man, but he's better at BEING interviewed than he is at interviewing others. He has a bad habit of asking a question and then interrupting to answer it himself, or otherwise sidetracking the conversation.

Note to self: These folks get to read the emails, texts, journal entries, reports with their own eyes and hold them in their own hands. Who among us wouldn't be reading EVERY. SINGLE. WORD. I know I would!

I would think they had heard enough.( more than enough )

I went with Wendys since its like right down the road from my house... I plan on going to grocery tomorrow morning and get the other things I need for my steaks... I forgot I was out of baked potatoes to go with them :)

BUSTED...Wendy's have baked potatoes!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Just keep remembering that they haven't been able to talk about this AT all this whole time. They are swapping "OMG" moments etc. It could take days for them to hash everything over. Doesn't mean they aren't going to do murder one. :hug:

I understand they haven't talked about the case for a long time and would like to share their thoughts during deliberation, but I am still a bit concerned about the long hours and I guess it's because I don't know what's going on in that room and what's in their minds right now. Guilty verdict of murder 1!:please:

No verdict today -- it's too close to the end of the day. Considering the judge will need an hour to get the parties together, I'm really doubting we'll hear anything today.

:scared:

MOO

Mel

It's 2:45 in AZ right now.

ETA: I'm getting my zones criss crossed. Forgot they leave at 4:30. Sorry!
There's still time today. But it's a tickin' :(

Scott Peterson Gets Death Penalty
Dec. 13, 2004
The jury in the Scott Peterson murder trial deliberated for 12 hours over three days before returning an unanimous recommendation that Peterson receive the death penalty for the murder of his pregnant wife, Laci Peterson.
The difference though is Scott Peterson's case was a lot of tiny pieces to make a whole picture; it was more like a puzzle the jury had to put together, so it took a long time to go through it all. And Scott Peterson never took the stand.

This case isn't like that at all. Jodi confessed, she took the stand, there are pictures of the actual crime. I'm not implying this is a slam dunk case, no such thing as that, but it's pretty darn close when compared to the Scott Peterson trial.

IMO

~ BOMBSHELL Tonight~

Mother on field trip with child's school tells 120 children and a school bus driver to STHU so she can hear the verdict on her smartphone.

{{giggle}} Good one!

iirc I thought I heard that the guy who did the movie theater shooting in CO plead guilty and LWOP so he could avoid DP. Not sure though?

He's pleading insanity.

It's moments like this when I think of the phrase my old boss told me:

"Sometimes common sense should prevail"........

:please:

She was very active last night -- you know, all that time she had to spend in the holding cell.

I'll admit, I'm a bit peeved, and am wondering how someone who is incarcerated, or in jail, can have access to a twitter account. I don't think this should be allowed (IMHO). I get the whole, innocent until proven guilty, but she is tweeting about the case -- taking jabs at the public, nancy grace, juan martinez. It disgusts me to no end.

I dread hearing what she's going to say tonight. Oh, the jury must think I'm innocent, blah, blah, blah. I don't want to hear it, but I know I will (it will be on-line, ROL, HLN, etc).

She's loving this attention, and she doesn't deserve it. I can only imagine what the Alexander family thinks of all this nonsense.

MOO

Mel

According to Her BFF Donavan Bering, they speak every evening and Jodi Ann relays the tweets which DB then posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curiousinky