verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a transcript for Deanna's interview yet? If so, can someone share? TIA!!

Is there a way to get the "notice" they have a verdict Emailed? Like the Text thing.. If they make that announcement in the next 6 hrs?

KPHO CBS 5 eNews. I think this station will send emails notices

Because the roommate was home.
I hope the roommates comings and goings are in evidence, but I don't remember if Detective Flores testified as to their schedules. But his investigative report should be in evidence ...

She was wonderful. I just adore her. It's obvious how much she cared for Travis. And I love that she's got Napoleon.

One thing I found so great about this segment, is all the great pictures of Travis and Deeana. They look so compatible and genuinely happy.

It is so nice to see pictures of Travis without Cousin It.

...and for JA to go around after she MURDERED Travis telling anyone who would listen that "Travis told me he wanted me to have Napole0n if anything happened to him! That psycho has some cajones!

Particularly when we know how well she looked after the cat left in her care !

Morning all :seeya: Great weather here in Jackson, MS.

While I am hoping for the verdict today I WILL NOT let myself get upset if it does not come. Justice WILL come eventually, and it's going to smack JA in that lying mouth of hers. But I will be here waiting (with all of you) no matter how long it takes. I owe that to Travis and his family.

O/T Kyle had a GREAT night! He got up once to use the restroom. He is STILL asleep.

I saw this quote on a plaque downstairs and I loved it.

"Children are a message we send to a time that we will not see"

BBM....YAY!! I'm so happy Kyle had a good night and is getting some rest!

will she be remanded to her new home immediately or upon sentencing???

maybe they are making jodi wait an hour for every second it took her to kill Travis...

I hope she hates sitting there...I hope she wants to scream....I hope they won't allow yoga stretching or coloring.

I hope she knows she's going down.

Goodmorning!

*Standing at the window* (Like the old Mervyn's commercials)

Justice for Travis, Justice for Travis, Justice for Travis!

Hardly able to be on here yesterday,company again,expected to be a good hostess,hope I don't miss the verdict after all this time,that would suck!

After four months of testimony and some unbelievable information on sex, lies and audio tapes,along with 18 days of testimony from the defendant, I imagine the jury starting the first full day of deliberation with a long collective sigh of relief.

These folks have been together and unable to react or interact with each other for four months. That's a long time to hold something inside. With that in mind, I don't see three or four days or even into a fifth day being an unusal long time to reach a verdict.

I said before that they all need to vent, to share with each other what emotions and feelings they are experiencing after sitting in that courtroom intently all that time. I believe that human nature would set them on that direction before they even begin to discuss the trial and what they saw and heard. Sure, they are there to reach a verdict, to hash over and examine all the evidence but I think they also need a day or two to recover from the stress of this experience. And, that in my opinion would be done by sharing reactions and thoughts to clear the air and bring them to the level of focusing on the material heaped before them.

Relax everyone. A verdict will be reached. That's what juries do. The last thing we want is a hung jury. Focus on the positive - as long as they are not back, that means they are still working toward Murder One.

Have a peacful day everyone.

And there is the possibility that these jurors need a break from the courtroom because they know the minute their decision is final they go back into that courtroom and again have to listen to Jodi drone on and on about how she has been a victim in this whole event. I would think they need to vent not being able to do so for four months. It had to have worn their sanity down and this gives them some time to vent all that out of their system. Just a thought.

I have never been married but my folks have been married for over 40 years and I have never seen my mother sign her name like that.

I'm married but have my own banking account! That's just the way hubby and I roll! :great:

I think waiting for them to start deliberating is worse than waiting while they're deliberating. At least then we know something is happening.

This is the longest morning ever.

OMG, love her. I wish I could hug her.

It is amazing to me that everyone that came into Travis' life loved him even past loves have such a deep feeling for him.

Not many people leave such a positive impact.

I pray that today you get the justice you so deserve Travis.

I think waiting for them to start deliberating is worse than waiting while they're deliberating. At least then we know something is happening.

This is the longest morning ever.

Just pretend Mark is making you breakfast. In an apron. And nothing else. :floorlaugh:

will she be remanded to her new home immediately or upon sentencing???

maybe they are making jodi wait an hour for every second it took her to kill Travis...

I hope she hates sitting there...I hope she wants to scream....I hope they won't allow yoga stretching or coloring.

I hope she knows she's going down.

I read somewhere here yesterday that she isn't allowed her stubby pencils or paper in the holding cell.

:yesss:

I, for one, am not at all dismayed or anxious that the jury hasn't come out with a verdict yet. So many people have mentioned that we've been 'deliberating' for months, unlike the jury, and from what I can glean of the jury questions, they are a very attentive, smart group as a whole. Juan laid it out for them, specifically, the premeditation involved in this murder, and of course you can quibble about the SEQUENCE of events, the jury doesn't have to 100% agree with his sequence of events to find her guilty of murder in the 1st.

This case is not anything like the OJ case or the Casey Anthony case, so there's really no reason to think the outcomes will be the same. I would strongly recommend that people NOT watch HLN. Get on a verdict notification list, keep praying and thinking positive thoughts for his loved ones and when they are ready they will reveal their verdict. And it will be murder in the 1st degree. There is no way possible to believe her words, she is the reasonable doubt in this case, every single aspect of her.

day 4 of deliberations. Ended my lemon water fasting last night as I was feeling weak LOL. Today is a new day and although I'm still concerned the jury hasn't agreed on M1, I woke with a new faith. Even if there are a few hold outs on M1, I firmly believe that the others will NOT budge. There will be no acquittal, no manslaughter. That I do believe 100%. The people in there that believe her guilt will hang strong, I know it. Not that I want a hung jury but in my opinion, that's way better than the other options.

I feel like today something will happen, a note to the judge, a meeting, maybe to announce they need a push or help etc.

JMO) I think there are some strong jurors that totally get it and they’re not going to waiver. They know this case warrants a murder1 verdict. Others are probably more middle of the road and/or believe murder1 is justified but are having a difficult time dealing with it and would rather opt for M2. Based on some of the juror’s questions, there is NO doubt in my mind there’s at least one holdout. Like you, I strongly believe there will be no acquittal, no manslaughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ