verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Happy Birthday to meeeee, Happy Birthday to meeeeee, Happy Birthday toooo Oushkaboo, Happy Birthday to meeeeee!" :thewave:

And to the other WS'er who is celebrating today also (I am soooo sorry I cant recall your username).
:bdsong:

Its late afternoon here and Ill be in and out as I sort out dinner/kids/wine etc but come on Jury!!! Purhleeeeese let today be the day!

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS & THE ALEXANDERS!
Im wearing blue jeans, blue summer top and a blue ribbon I made from gift wrap lol. And I have blue shoes!

OT Amanda Berry is going to speak shortly on CNN at a press conference.

I'm not Gauntlet, but I do know the jury knows she had another gun, because she discussed it on the stand (she couldn't remember the names of the guys she was going on the alleged camp trip with). I do not believe they know about the knives because those were found in her getaway car after her arrest.

HTH and sorry for butting in.

:seeya: and thanks, SheltieMom!

You weren't "butting in" at all! I didn't mean to exclude everyone else from the conversation, just wanted gauntlet to consider the info for the list of "things we know that the jury doesn't".

Now about that gun... Does the jury know that JA hid the gun in the getaway car, and it was found strapped to the car engine?

"Happy Birthday to meeeee, Happy Birthday to meeeeee, Happy Birthday toooo Oushkaboo, Happy Birthday to meeeeee!" :thewave:

And to the other WS'er who is celebrating today also (I am soooo sorry I cant recall your username).

Its late afternoon here and Ill be in and out as I sort out dinner/kids/wine etc but come on Jury!!! Purhleeeeese let today be the day!

Im wearing blue jeans, blue summer top and a blue ribbon I made from gift wrap lol.

Toasting a liter to you from across the pond!
ETA: LOL! I meant a "pint" and typed a liter! Freudian slip??

Jean Casarez gazes intently into the camera, and with a steely fixed gaze intones "The jurors are returning with apples!"

I think I just wet myself :floorlaugh:

After four months of testimony and some unbelievable information on sex, lies and audio tapes,along with 18 days of testimony from the defendant, I imagine the jury starting the first full day of deliberation with a long collective sigh of relief.

These folks have been together and unable to react or interact with each other for four months. That's a long time to hold something inside. With that in mind, I don't see three or four days or even into a fifth day being an unusal long time to reach a verdict.

I said before that they all need to vent, to share with each other what emotions and feelings they are experiencing after sitting in that courtroom intently all that time. I believe that human nature would set them on that direction before they even begin to discuss the trial and what they saw and heard. Sure, they are there to reach a verdict, to hash over and examine all the evidence but I think they also need a day or two to recover from the stress of this experience. And, that in my opinion would be done by sharing reactions and thoughts to clear the air and bring them to the level of focusing on the material heaped before them.

Relax everyone. A verdict will be reached. That's what juries do. The last thing we want is a hung jury. Focus on the positive - as long as they are not back, that means they are still working toward Murder One.

Have a peacful day everyone.

:goodpost:

Im wearing blue jeans, blue summer top and a blue ribbon I made from gift wrap lol. And I have blue shoes!

:bdsong: Maybe Mark will come by for a special Birthday greeting.

...and for JA to go around after she MURDERED Travis telling anyone who would listen that "Travis told me he wanted me to have Napole0n if anything happened to him! That psycho has some cajones!

and as a Pug Mom this really hit me hard!

Let's remember that JA gave herself permission to KILL again, she purchased a gun and was toting 2 knives for a "camping trip"
I hope the jury realizes that she was more than willing to kill again if she felt she needed to.....

Was this brought out during testimony?

Real Mush is made with cornmeal. In PA we call it Cornmeal Mush. Once its cooked you can either eat it as a hot cereal or chill it in a loaf pan. The next AM, you slice it up, dust it very lightly with flour and pan fry it. Serve it with table molasses or syrup. YUM. There are a bunch of recipes online for PA Dutch Fried Mush :)

Making me hungry! My family is from Missouri - and this is the Mush I grew up having from my Gram. It's also amazing with gravy! (The kind made with bacon grease and flour and milk and sausage). I make this every year on Father's Day for my Dad. It's the ONE day out of the year my Mom isn't in charge of his diet...lol!

Here's the latest from WAT :

1 h Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

hWelp.. I have many things to do, I hwill check in with everyone hwhen I get down to the circus tent. Have a good morning yall! #JodiArias

1h Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

You can also get your shop on at http://watstore.com The salmon special is a hot item! #JodiArias

Now is a great time to like our facebook page if you haven't already done so. http://Facebook.com/wildabouttrial . #JodiArias

Jurors will be back in de-lib-er-ay-she-ooon at 10am. I will be there with my knooter ready for anything. #JodiArias

If the verdict drops today I am going to get a 12 oz filet mignon from Durant's. Verdict = 12 oz. I repeat, verdict = 12 oz. #JodiArias

1 h Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

I know today is Burger Wednesday but since I had one yesterday and am watching my petite figure I think I might hold off today. #sigh

2h Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Just updated the WATionary. A handful of new terms. http://wildabouttrial.com/one_off/the-wationary-wilds-dictionary-for-the-jodi-arias-trial/ … #JodiArias

:rockon: He is hilarious !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member