verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I've been married for 12 years and have yet to sign my name Mrs. on anything. Never thought about it before. Anyone else?

Now that you say that....NOPE, never have in 10 years.

Good morning! I am not going to be looking at every post on WS today, waiting for the verdict--too much work to do.

I'll be grading at the table outside today, watching the hummingbirds, who are really revving up their activity. Six hummingbird feeders grace my backyard. Such completely free little birds they are!

Happy Wednesday to you!

all excellent issues. one of the issues i wish Juan had addressed is the question that keeps coming up by the THs: if she wanted to kill him why didn't she just shoot him right away when she got there.

Because the roommate was home.

You know, I've been married for 12 years and have yet to sign my name Mrs. on anything. Never thought about it before. Anyone else?

Agreed. The closest I come is to put Mr & Mrs Hubby's name surname. (like on wedding reply cards, charitable contributions, etc)

However, I remember when I was in 7th grade and had my first love. My notebooks were covered with that kind of thing. I think it isn't a stretch that our BPD immature defendant would do that now.

Top of the morning folks and happy JA's Migraine Day!!

Last night I was all bummed about not having a verdict and my husband got all grabby and said "We could try out some of Jodi Arias' techniques to take your mind off of it"...lol. I told him to stop being a creeper and he told me to stop character assassinating him...:drumroll: Lol....

Something tells me that the lexicon from this trial isn't going away anytime soon...

Good morning! I am not going to be looking at every post on WS today, waiting for the verdict--too much work to do.

I'll be grading at the table outside today, watching the hummingbirds, who are really revving up their activity. Six hummingbird feeders grace my backyard. Such completely free little birds they are!

Happy Wednesday to you!

I'm grading midterms. What about you?

RIGHT! And she said ja went in the kitchen and got a tray of cookies ... she said she was like a Stepford Wife....scary...I sure wanted to hear the rest of that story. I would LOVE Tricia to get her on the radio show and let her talk as she did with Chris Hughes......I think Deanna has a lot more to say.

I really like Deanna. When she said that JA wanted to take Napoleon, I almost fell out of my chair! Travis loved him so much, he was his baby!

OK great... I did the WAT thing! ONLY if someone see's this and remembers ha ha! Throw me an email to StephanieHartPI@gmail.com that a verdict is in! I'll be on a Metrolink Train til 1pm!!

thank you everyone!

A fried shrimp sandwich on REAL French Bread, a la New Orleans, is like nothing you will ever eat in your lifetime, except maybe fried softshell crab!

Had a great shrimp Po boy at Acme Oyster House in New Orleans last month

Jean Casarez gazes intently into the camera, and with a steely fixed gaze intones "The jurors are returning with apples!"

That will remain a highlight of this coverage for me. :floorlaugh:

Jumping off your post if you don't mind. I thought this might fit here.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1h

hWelp.. I have many things to do, I hwill check in with everyone hwhen I get down to the circus tent. Have a good morning yall!

After four months of testimony and some unbelievable information on sex, lies and audio tapes,along with 18 days of testimony from the defendant, I imagine the jury starting the first full day of deliberation with a long collective sigh of relief.

These folks have been together and unable to react or interact with each other for four months. That's a long time to hold something inside. With that in mind, I don't see three or four days or even into a fifth day being an unusal long time to reach a verdict.

I said before that they all need to vent, to share with each other what emotions and feelings they are experiencing after sitting in that courtroom intently all that time. I believe that human nature would set them on that direction before they even begin to discuss the trial and what they saw and heard. Sure, they are there to reach a verdict, to hash over and examine all the evidence but I think they also need a day or two to recover from the stress of this experience. And, that in my opinion would be done by sharing reactions and thoughts to clear the air and bring them to the level of focusing on the material heaped before them.

Relax everyone. A verdict will be reached. That's what juries do. The last thing we want is a hung jury. Focus on the positive - as long as they are not back, that means they are still working toward Murder One.

Have a peacful day everyone.

Last night I was all bummed about not having a verdict and my husband got all grabby and said "We could try out some of Jodi Arias' techniques to take your mind off of it"...lol. I told him to stop being a creeper and he told me to stop character assassinating him...:drumroll: Lol....

Something tells me that the lexicon from this trial isn't going away anytime soon...

at least it wasn't "Do you want to bump uglies - YES or NO!"....

:seeya:

BBM: :floorlaugh: and she is going to have one hello of a migraine IF they come back today with a 1st Degree Murder Verdict ...

:please::please::please: today be the day for Justice for Travis !!!

I have never been married but my folks have been married for over 40 years and I have never seen my mother sign her name like that.

Good morning my loves! Hope everyone is well!

I have 3 year old dear dear dear grandson. This boy is trying my patience...
Much like his mother does:floorlaugh:

Mr Red is complaining because I am whining because I have only 2 pieces of blue clothing to my name and I feel that it is my fault for not wearing blue. MEAN. MEAN. MEAN.

Hopeful that we get a verdict today but I am confident in this jury. I know they are taking themselves and this job seriously. I am pretty sure they have no idea that we are all gathered here waiting patiently ( ok not so patiently).

I really like Deanna. When she said that "It" wanted to take Napoleon, I almost fell out of my chair! Travis loved him so much, he was his baby!

...and for JA to go around after she MURDERED Travis telling anyone who would listen that "Travis told me he wanted me to have Napole0n if anything happened to him! That psycho has some cajones!

Verdict watch people!!! Come on.. Recipes belong somewhere else..

PLEASE..

I am watching Deanna talk about Travis and her testimony. What grace she had. I think she helped the sex thing.. They tried to make it seem like he was a deviate when he was just a man.. One who was in love with Deanna and slept with her because of that love and then one that was in lust with Jodi. I think she roped him in early with sex. I don't believe not one word from Jodi about their sex life. He was a good man. I am going to say it in every post.. HE WAS A GOOD MAN.. NOT PERFECT BUT GOOD!! VERY GOOD!

:clap: :clap: Yess!

And NO ONE is perfect (especially men). :runaway:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members