verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 68 years old. Everything that's being done today sexually, politically, technically, I did in the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's 00's, and some of it, I am still doing. So are my friends. We are hip, active. I wish people would knock off the old-folks stereotype talk! AND.....I started using computers before Windows was invented. Anyone remember DOS?

me me! I am in a different age range but I used it growing up until 3.1. We were poor but only 3 of us.....the only two luxuries we had was cable (so dad could have his CNN and weather channel...and court tv) and a computer for his business. So I got to play on it and play on some computer games too.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

My hubby, who rolls his eyes every time I talk about this trial, just texted me from work to ask if there was any word on the verdict. :floorlaugh: I darn near fell off my chair.

I hope we hear something today. :please:

Yesterday my hubby came in, as always, completely covered head to toe in coal dust, and said "They come back yet?" Me: "nope." Him: "What....?"

was pretty funny lol

That pic actually came off this site! It is Katydid2's and Justifytravis have put their logo on it.
I don't know about that picture. I'm just going by the video I saw on State vs JA site of the Estrella jail, and the interview old Jodi Ann gave to one of the news shows.

This is where I am in my alternate reality. :rocker:

922829_575687759118564_984494499_n.jpg

Very nice, Elle! But it's missing something. Maybe a nice young waiter who's waiting for his big break in Hollywood, bringing a bottle of wine.

More on topic, my dog is really enjoying my sitting here hour after hour, smooshed at one edge of the couch while he naps on alllll the rest of it. Not sure what he'll do when I go back to real life. Did I have one? Can't remember.

I heard someone say she was allowed to have "legal papers" in her holding cell.
Does that mean she's able to read all her disgusting journals AGAIN while waiting?
Journal, nah she might destroy evidence.

I want to be a part of this solidarity... but I don't want to scoop any poop or scrub toilets.... is there anything I can do that involves, oh say, not moving from the couch or indulging in something sweet and chocolate? :p

...brush your hair...clip toe and fingernails, file down...put cocoa butter on your feet...smoke cigarettes (when the jury does)... :)

OK! It's getting deep over here. JVM and guest talking about the jury having people over 60 years old on it, and how they might not get the "new" dating thing, and not having computers! GMAFB!

You can't imagine how sheltered and/ or ignorant some people are. Linda Fairstein, a NYC sex crimes prosecuter lost a rape case once because jurors were ignorant that vaginal intercourse was POSSIBLE standing up. So they let the rapist go. I was shocked and upset to see people "*advertiser censored* shaming" here- as if it was not okay for her to have lots of sex- or that it had anything to do with the horrible crime she committed. The sex wasn't the problem people!!! Lots of nice people have sex and don;t hurt a fly. We wouldn't want people trashing Travis for having sex with a few of his Exs, would we?Not okay to judge women over that these days. But if you see weird judegmental attitudes come out, they may well come out inthe jury over sex. I think that's why they put so much into the trial- just to polarize the jury and make them confused as to WHY they were judging her. Again- it;s NOT about the sex. Get over it.

I am eating Nutella straight out of the jar.

I am, however, using a spoon.

OMG too funny!!!!!

But each older person is different. My own parents weren't computer savvy at all, yet I've seen plenty who are. I think it's an individual thing, but I do notice a correlation between people who keep up an active lifestyle--ie continuing to work, having social connections, or just plain old keeping active and busy- versus older people who are less active, and lead a more solitary, reclusive type of lifestyle.

My mother was the dork of modern devices. Refused to graduate from a rotary phone, tried to use the one portable phone (Dad's) to change channels on the TV.

haha! I doubt Juan has given those up! He was snatching them away from her on the stand. :floorlaugh:

I heard someone say she was allowed to have "legal papers" in her holding cell.
Does that mean she's able to read all her disgusting journals AGAIN while waiting?

Yes, What DID happen?

I haven't heard much of anything and wasn't around this weekend so I'm sure this was already posted. Just pulled this up from Sunday 5/8. It's from the DailyMail so I don't know how reliable their reporting is. IMO and MOO it is Arias related, without a doubt.

The police report notes that though the laptop was stolen, diamond earrings sitting out in the doctor's bedroom and cash that was stored in a drawer was not taken.

The police report did not say if investigators felt there could be a connection to the Arias case.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...emarte-weeks-testified.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

local story http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22162948/2013/05/04/laptop-stolen
The DM can post a lot of rubbish when it wants to. We call it the Daily Hate over here. However for something like this, I'd expect they would be fairly accurate. I :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: when I read the costume jewellery was taken and the diamonds were left. I'd be happy to bet the thief thought the costume jewellery was valuable and the diamond earrings weren't.

Dear God: Please do not let even one of those fools be anyone I know. :praying:

I concur, why can't people just bookmark the darn twitter page if they want to come back to it, why actually follow her and thus show her that you care about what she has to say. I can only imagine that women... Don "Jodi you have over 55 thousand followers!" Jodi's head will inflate so huge they will have a problem walking her through the doorway into her cell.

Donovan, just looking at her makes me angry. :mad: I have no patience for those who Velcro themselves to anything that will give them attention. Especially stepping over the line and helping a murderer express herself to the world. It probably brings Jodi more happiness then pickle juice on commissary delivery day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aurorabae