verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Creeeepy. I can also imagine pages of practiced "Mrs. Travis Victor Alexander," signatures.

You know, I've been married for 12 years and have yet to sign my name Mrs. on anything. Never thought about it before. Anyone else?

Morning all :seeya: Great weather here in Jackson, MS.

While I am hoping for the verdict today I WILL NOT let myself get upset if it does not come. Justice WILL come eventually, and it's going to smack JA in that lying mouth of hers. But I will be here waiting (with all of you) no matter how long it takes. I owe that to Travis and his family.

O/T Kyle had a GREAT night! He got up once to use the restroom. He is STILL asleep.

I saw this quote on a plaque downstairs and I loved it.

"Children are a message we send to a time that we will not see"

:seeya: Hi Rosemary!
Glad you are here and thanks for the update on your son! Glad he got a goods night sleep! I hope you did also!

Love that quote!

Oh yes, the no cars situation. Hmmmm, where was she hiding it and WHY? Freakin weirdo!:jail:

JA knew TA's garage door code so it was probably in the garage. Being a normal person, Deanna used a key to get in the front door and probably didn't snoop around before she entered the house. :twocents:

Good Morning eveyone. I am still in my self imposed TO because of this darn project at work but I wanted to pop in for a second.

I feel like I am to blame that a verdict has not been reached because I have not worn blue this week. So today, I have total blue on (on the outside and undergarments) and even blue eyeshadow. Today is the day!!! Lordy mercy I sure hope today is the day!!!

:eek:

:panic:

:maddening:

:slap:

:hug: :blushing:

(BBM)

:seeya: GoAskAllie! I'm on sabbatical from speculation today, too! In fact, I posted this earlier this morning...

This is my "positive affirmation" for the day:

:cheer: I will, not, spec-u-late! :cheer:
I missed your original post, so thanks for sharing your mantra for the day!

I'm well traveled and have no trouble with trying new foods, but I must admit I've never had a shrimp sandwich. Are they good?

A fried shrimp sandwich on REAL French Bread, a la New Orleans, is like nothing you will ever eat in your lifetime, except maybe fried softshell crab!

A fried shrimp sandwich on REAL French Bread, a la New Orleans, is like nothing you will ever eat in your lifetime, except maybe fried softshell crab!

It does sound delightful. Droool. :floorlaugh:

You know, I've been married for 12 years and have yet to sign my name Mrs. on anything. Never thought about it before. Anyone else?

Same here. Never think of myself as a Mrs., not sure why. :dunno:

I'm well traveled and have no trouble with trying new foods, but I must admit I've never had a shrimp sandwich. Are they good?

It's a north Florida variant of a New Orleans Po Boy. Fried shrimp and shredded lettuce on a toasted burger bun. Sooooo good!

You can get a life-sized standup of him online. You could take pictures with him! Or, he could join you for dinner, or ride in your car! The possibilities boggle the mind. :floorlaugh:

link ? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Just heard that 78,000 people have volunteered to move to Mars ... can we add Arias to the list ?

I hated hearing the negativity on hln last night. :( I try not to watch but sometimes I just get sucked in. Either that or I was already laying down and too lazy to turn the tv off...

I feel good about this jury. I believe with my whole heart that they'll make the right decision. I'm stickin with that.

Good Morning all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member