verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs. G - when the time comes and if I need to, can I hold your hand? I will do the same for you :)

Yes .. I think it will be fine though .. they came back fast considering the length of the trial!

Do like I did Monday and wrassle everyone for control of the teevee remote.

:D

Call the dentist and tell them you think she has strep throat
Call the school and tell them the apt is canceled cause you think dentist has strep throat. Tell the school she has to take the bus home.

Sit back, take a big deep breath and pray for M1.......

The text alert of the news from CBS5 in Phoenix beat the text alert from CNN by almost 15 minutes. Glad I'm on line.

I need a hand-hold too, but no one here except cats. Oh what the heck, will grab a paw!

I'll hold it. I'm here with my fur babies. Hubby has some work to do and I told him to please please be home in time.

Omg! I am sick to my stomach! My mind is racing around TA, his family, wondering which JA we will see on the stand making a statement. I am sure she is practicing which identity she will conform to depending on which charge is guilty.

My heart and prayers are with the Alexander family. I pray TA voice will be heard. I pray for M1 to be reached. Anything less will be heartbreaking.

omg, when?? did they tell us verdict in, i dont want to search , i was kicked of site and could not get back on and dont want to search. BTW- you all are so awesome!!

Yeah, they were a day late and a dollar short. Good thing we didn't need to count on that here! We heard it first on the Chat server!

I agree it was disappointing that there was a lag, but considering the verdict isn't going to be announced for two hours (less now), I'm not too upset. If I'd been out and about, their announcement would have been my first clue.

“You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.”

― Mahatma Gandhi

Please, does anyone know for sure that our KCL will be there on time (and there will be a seat for her)? I am praying so hard she can be with the family at this time ---I do believe she can being comfort to them and it will also be a form of catharsis for herself.

Bless them all, and a huge group hug to all of WS!

It's going to be Murder 1... I can feel it!!

Or I can feel that shot of whiskey I just did.

I want you to be right more than anything in the world.

Blessings for all who have waited so long for justice to come.

May it be served today.

IMO

I cannot wait to see Jodi's face when she hears it .. cannot wait!!!

I really hope my husband wasn't planning his whole evening around those smothered pork chops I was supposed to cook, because if'n he was, he is going to be sorely disappointed...LOL:floorlaugh:

I think we have a First Degree conviction here...:please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member