VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Troy is telling the story now of what happened when he did the JA interview. He said that she was running the show and had all of her followers holding signage and fawning all over her. Also begged her to sing for him and then did a 4 part original song, then sang the national anthem. Ya, she is gonna have fun being the popular girl in prison.

He wouldn't have been allowed to do that, but I bet you $100 one of the jurors says something during deliberations like "Ted Bundy was a kid once too." As I mentioned yesterday, many times the jurors say things to one another that the lawyers were not able to say.

Yeah, I know he couldn't. It is a shame though.. Did he show pics of Travis as a child? Or younger?

Serious question. Not snark. Does anyone here think it even remotely possible that one or more jurors will think Travis was a pedophile? If not, does anyone here think that any juror will vote for life, knowing that she accused the man she murdered of being a pedophile?

No and No.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
Jury is on a break #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Jury is on a break #jodiarias #3tvarias

Hayden says the Jury can deliberate all weekend long if they want. There are no rules there. I would so want to just get it done.

They CAN if they choose, but their first decision was to decide on their schedule and they chose 9:30-4 I believe, with no deliberation on Friday.

Ryan Owens was the hater.
He asked Jodi, "No one believes a word out of your mouth. Why do you keep talking?" 2m34s
[video=youtu;-gjmW7s4veM]http://youtu.be/-gjmW7s4veM?t=2m34s[/video]

Ops!!! Thanks for finding that. Love his interview, too!

On the other hand, a chronic note taker can be a nuissance with the tangling of facts.

Good Point like the Scott Peterson trial

Troy Hayden.. " She is not normal ".

Lol.. That much we know.

Yeah, I know he couldn't. It is a shame though.. Did he show pics of Travis as a child? Or younger?

I don't think he did, and someone mentioned yesterday, I wish he would have posted some happy pictures of Travis and his family/siblings.

But that's Texas~~(this trial wouldn't have lasted this long there!!!) And this is Arizona. I wish it were texas

I'm a Texas fillie, born and raised, and your so right, here in the great state of texas, we dont play, jmo

dang it, to bad Jodie wasnt tried and convicted here...

Troy is talking about airing the trial "best of". Has it already been released to media?

To be honest, I don't think that anyone who cannot make the decision to vote for death will make this connection. I don't think a vote for life will be anything more than someone who just can't vote for death, even if they thought they could. Or they had an agenda from the beginning.

MOO

I agree.

From Cathy @CC:

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 5m5 minutes ago

Jurors just walked out of the jury room. Looks like afternoon break. #jodiarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 3m3 minutes ago

Jurors have been deliberating for 2 hrs 5 min. #jodiarias

As an aside- they are executing a Women in Georgia & haven't done so in 70 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So even if AZ hasn't done a women in 80 yrs- it's possible. It was supposed to be today but delay for ... weather?
http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/25/us/georgia-execution-kelly-renee-gissendaner/index.html

It's still a possibility. They have to start somewhere and Jodi is young. In 30 years if that's when the appes were up, she will only be 65. I still don't think you can definitively say she will never actually be executed if she gets death. You really can't.

Wonder if any of the jurors are "Big Bang Theory" fans. Watched an old episode on Monday where Howard's all cool about catching his (little bitty) wife in a lie, because he knows she'll dress up like a Catholic schoolgirl to make it up to him.

As a former Catholic schoolgirl, yes, I'm a bit skeeved. But it is what it is, a cultural meme, and Nurm's outrage is ridiculously overwrought.

Then again, he's got nothing else.

That fantasy has been around a long time. Here is music from the 80's and it is older than that!

http://youtu.be/tfQOJgxx69s

Troy is telling the story now of what happened when he did the JA interview. He said that she was running the show and had all of her followers holding signage and fawning all over her. Also begged her to sing for him and then did a 4 part original song, then sang the national anthem. Ya, she is gonna have fun being the popular girl in prison.

omg what?! what is wrong with her...jeezo. i cringed just reading that....kinda hoping it wasn't serious :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey