VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's mostly women, but I see your point.

SNL_1350_09_Debbie_Downer.png

:seeya: Yes, I want to know IF they are in their

- "Sunday Clothes" ?

- Coat and Tie ?

- Dress or Skirt ?

- Business Attire ?

- Or everyday jury duty attire !

:please: Tweeters !

All wearing blue ?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

It makes sense. They know the press is going to be all over them after the verdict and they might want to look their best.

If they brought in food it means they plan on working through lunch and getting to some details etc..I think its a good sign. Plus eating out everyday would get expensive.

It means something—I'm not sure what! Definitely that the bearer of the crockpot thinks they'll be working through lunch.

From Jen:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago

One of the jurors brought a crockpot of goodness #jodiarias #3tvarias

-----WTH ? Thoughts ?

Welllll........If it is chili, hope it's beanless. It could be a long day. Just sayin'....

It means something—I'm not sure what! Definitely that the bearer of the crockpot thinks they'll be working through lunch.

Good point about maybe working through lunch. Maybe they planned it out as a group yesterday and agreed to work through lunch and the nice lady volunteered to bring lunch.

Id be curious to know if others brought different lunch goodies. That would prove they planned a work through lunch event.

hmmm the possibilities are endless of whats in that pot :)

stew? pulled pork? hot cheese and spinach dip? ~drooling~

I hope whoever brought the crockpot was pro-DP, and that she made something so unforgettably delicious that everyone who eats it feels blissed out and extremely thankful to her. :D

It wouldn't surprise me if it took 3 days or longer for the jury to decide. It would be nice if they could decide in 2 or fewer days, but if they go through everything and every witness, it could take days.

There really hasn't been many witnesses. It just seems that way because there was a week of holidays between each defense witness

Re crockpot

Maybe because it's a county budget, LOL...but in the one federal trial I was a juror on, THEY supplied us with lunches brought in every day to the deliberation room...and snacks!!!! It was sweet, I tell ya :) Then again, I think it was to their advantage to keep us on task, not running out to where we might bump into someone, etc.

At this point, providing meals in would be a nice token to the jurors, if not to also keep them in tight control, LOL!

CareyPenaTV ‏@CareyPenaTV 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias Per defense atty who handles death penalty cases: Nearly 50% DP convictions are reversed on appeal by AZ Supreme Court.

It makes sense. They know the press is going to be all over them after the verdict and they might want to look their best.

Ive seen that in other cases. The day the jury dressed up really nice it was obvious they had come to a decision and thats exactly what happened. Cant remember the case I saw that happen on.

Don't forget they haven't been able to discuss the case so food has probably been a safe topic of conversation at lunch and sidebars.... I have a question, are the alternate jurors allowed to discuss what they would've voted, or do they have to wait until after the verdict?

I just want to hear how the jurors are dressed!!!

I have a doctor appointment at 9:20 and my sons IEP at 11:00 (i need to be there 15 minutes early to go over some things with his teacher), plus, weeks ago I promised I would take him to lunch afterwards! Of all days!!!

I hope I get to be here.

Jumping in the shower now, I will have my phone but will definitely be here in spirit!

Justice for Travis!

Download tapatalk so you can easily come here on your smart phone !!! I usually come in here on my phone. It is a quick download and easy to use. And you can do it from anywhere.. Including driving 80 miles an hour down the interstate : blush:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Ive seen that in other cases. The day the jury dressed up really nice it was obvious they had come to a decision and thats exactly what happened. Cant remember the case I saw that happen on.

casey anthony jury did that

Bless this group making this decision. Everybody pray for them. Really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps the juror didn't have time to eat breakfast and brought some along in a crockpot? I prefer savoury breakfasts myself. I'm stretching myself a bit to remain optimistic. I completely understand if they want to spend several days going through all of the evidence. I'm just impatient--it's been 7+ years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves