DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Monica:

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom · 43s44 seconds ago

The jury indicated they wouldn't deliberate on Friday
but they COULD change minds @jennerific713 @thistrialsajoke @nutz1001 #jodiarias

:please: IF they don't reach decision today, I hope they deliberate tomorrow !

I know the family wants death and that's what I hope happens. However, a tiny part of me thinks LWOP is even better because it will be way more final. No more appeals. She will disappear much more quickly and long term than she would on death row because of the appeal process she'll get if it's death. But then I dislike how she might head to medium security eventually if it's LWOP.

There really are pros and cons to both verdicts.

But there were no details like her camera-dropping resulting in TA's picking her up and body-slamming her twice into the tile floor? Or her run and leap to top closet shelf to retrieve TA's nonexistent gun, etc.?

Didn't JM enter her 18 day testimony as evidence?

First, where can I sign up for the text for the verdict alert? (Just want it for the verdict, not for local news, traffic, weather etc) TIA!

I've been completely out of the loop since I headed out of town for Thanksgiving. Had trouble accessing karasoncrime for updates and have been too busy to bother with it since the trial re-started in January and there's no way I can keep up with all the posts here.

Anyone care to provide a synopsis of how the trial has gone since January? TIA again!

And is HLN (ugh) or anyone planning to air the recorded testimony once this is finally over?

Prayers for the Alexander family and friends of Travis. I don't know how they've made it through this nightmare.

Even if the jury decides LWOP JA is going to appeal. JA is going to appeal no matter what. She doesn't believe in her destiny being decided in a way that goes against what she wants.

MOO

CareyPenaTV ‏@CareyPenaTV 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias Per defense atty who handles death penalty cases: Nearly 50% DP convictions are reversed on appeal by AZ Supreme Court.

Wow.
Thinking if we get death on this one it will stick!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From Monica:

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom · 43s44 seconds ago

The jury indicated they wouldn't deliberate on Friday
but they COULD change minds @jennerific713 @thistrialsajoke @nutz1001 #jodiarias

I hope the verdict is tomorrow as that's my spot on the poll! What do we win? lol

ow do you guys have your thread display set up? I just changed it to newest first because I would have to scroll down continuously with having the oldest first. But then I run the delimma of having to scroll down to find the last post I just read before refresh. I sure do wish this was auto updated. .

I have it set for 200 posts/page, newest first and I start at the bottom of the page and scroll up. When you click on the blue arrow for the thread, it should take you to the last unread post. At least that's how I do it.

Jarrett Seltzer ‏@JarrettSeltzer 1m1 minute ago
Jury was dressed "normal" #jodiarias

Re crockpot

Maybe because it's a county budget, LOL...but in the one federal trial I was a juror on, THEY supplied us with lunches brought in every day to the deliberation room...and snacks!!!! It was sweet, I tell ya :) Then again, I think it was to their advantage to keep us on task, not running out to where we might bump into someone, etc.

At this point, providing meals in would be a nice token to the jurors, if not to also keep them in tight control, LOL!

Maybe Sheriff Joe can send over a loaf of Wonder Bread and some bargain-brand bologna. :)

Maybe their employers need them desperately on Fridays. Can you imagine being a small business owner and losing one of your employees several days a week? You can't fire them....and you can't afford to replace them. This trial is probably wreaking financial havoc on small business owners as well as the AZ taxpayers.

:seeya: Just some thoughts:

- Reporting IF all the jurors showed up for duty -- maybe someone got sick overnight or had an emergency.

- Report IF the jury requests to review any physical evidence.

- Keep track of the length of time for deliberations.

- And yep --- they want to be one of the "first" to report the Verdict.

I'm sure there are other reasons and some others will chime in !

:)

- Report on the latest stack of motions from the defense

- Report on the latest claims against tweeters and bloggers from the MitSpec

The thing is that BPD did not make her murder anyone. She happens to have BPD but that is not her problem. Her problem is that she is a sociopath, psychopath. She does not have any emotion for anyone but herself. She cares for no one except for her. She is narcissistic and so if she is not getting the attention she wants she will become abusive and aggressive. We have seen that first hand if someone questions her motives or makes her look bad. She killed Travis in a rampage. She planned it, But she came at him like a banshee, slicing and stabbing, and then finishing him off with the cut to his throat and then shooting him.

So don't worry that people think that people will BPD are all evil or criminals. I know I don't. She happens to have that like she has brown eyes but what made her kill was her desire to always come out on top and get what she wanted at any cost.

BBM - I remember JA was asked if she could kill again and she answered something similar to "No, unless somebody harms/abuses me."
Seen her extremely high level of narcissism (added to the fact that she seems to be a psychopath) , people like her ARE very dangerous as it needs very little to make them feel hurt.
Not only that it needs very little - you even can't know what could trigger them.

Just not offering them the amount of attention they need might already determine your fate.

MOO

I know the family wants death and that's what I hope happens. However, a tiny part of me thinks LWOP is even better because it will be way more final. No more appeals. She will disappear much more quickly and long term than she would on death row because of the appeal process she'll get if it's death. But then I dislike how she might head to medium security eventually if it's LWOP.

There really are pros and cons to both verdicts.

If only it could be life without parole, without social media and without selling her "paintings". I think that would kill her more then a needle would.

No new Tweets, just re-tweeting what we know:

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 4m4 minutes ago

Jurors at work deciding fate of #jodiarias #3tvarias

I believe some of the jurors are smokers, so they'll probably take occasional breaks for that. Some days just reading tweets about JA's DT makes me need more ciggy breaks than I like to take!

As for the crockpot, I think it might be as simple as one of the jurors mentioning to the others that they make a better chili than whatever restaurant they're using near the courthouse and other jurors saying "Oh, I'd love to try yours!" so, voila, crockpot chili today.

And some of the jurors may actually work their regular jobs on Fridays. They had Fridays off during the trial.

I'm trying to not read the tea leaves. Because you never, never know what people are going to do. As my Scottish mother used to say, "There's nought so queer as folk."

I know Manson hangs with the general population. Gives interviews (when he wanted) and has regular appeals. How's that for max security/death row. OH, best part is that he is now married.

tdy_mor_manson_131122.jpg

I don't care if CA gave up the DP for some time. If he on it before, he should be on it after it was reinstated.

No, she didn't marry him. Wasn't allowed because he was in solitary at the time and marriage license expired. See his thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi