VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it time, the jury has a verdict? I just got home, no text alert, I guess I could read

Count me as one of them!!!:seeya: 54 year old female here- want the Death Penalty for Jodi, and yes I am Pro-JSS!!! And Liberal!

56 yo from the far left politically. I don't even believe in the DP but along came Jodi to change my mind. :)

Actually, black beans are what I like. My favorite item at a local Mexican restaurant is a quesadilla filled with black beans, cheese, shrimp, and gucamole!

Oh yum, would love to have that recipe!

Folks, I don't post much anymore, lovely work gets in the way and I've been up to my bra straps in other projects (taking on more Grandma duties like her laundry) and I had to take a serious break after that first jury couldn't come to a penalty. But I do read and read and read - and thank you for all the great posts, it's just an honor to read them.

I'm praying now that the Alexanders get the decision they want. I'm sure they'd give anything to have Travis back with them, but since we can't have that a DP would do a lot to get them on the healing path.

If I was related to the defendent in a murder trial, I would just visit with them beforehand and would not attend. I think the defendent would probably rather have it be that way in case it came down bad. There is no sense in making it worse for them by being there.

Its just how I would deal with it if I knew there was a good chance they were going to be convicted. And in this case, she is going to get something either way.

I guess a mama and baby lama on the loose are more important than a jury watch on Fox 10 with Troy

Or as my wife would say, "If it's got beans in it, then it's not chili."
Yeah, I agree. Chili is chili. Though we do make something here we call 'cowboy' beans. Pinto beans with a little ground beef and a little chili seasoning.

llamas on the loose...wth :floorlaugh:

I had to turn that off.....they should not be chased...but tempted with food. Hope it ends well.

I can't figure out where Troy was talking about family....:(

Well, I've been here on and off since 2011 to your 2010. And we've never really picked a trial to follow. Have you? I am open to it but weirdly enough, I just leave and then another case grabs my attention and I pop up on websleuths and most of the time I see a lot of familiar usernames following that trial as well.
Same here, a trial has to pique my interest, however, I will be back for Jason Young trial #3, I followed the second trial, first one resulted in a hung jury which I missed. I also don't follow trials where children are murdered, they are too heartwrenching for me, hence the reason I stayed away from the Casey A trial.

56 yo from the far left politically. I don't even believe in the DP but along came Jodi to change my mind. :)

I agree. This is 1 case I would have no problem in giving DP.

She is so deserving of that sentence because she shows no signs of being sorry and shows no signs of changing her ways.

No doubt a DEMAND from her evil spawn.

Agreed, I bet Jodi told her family not to show up! ~the martyr she is believes she'll get more adoring sympathetic fans sending her fan mail and money~

Is it time, the jury has a verdict? I just got home, no text alert, I guess I could read

No, not yet.

But the jury is asking about and ostensibly reviewing exhibits.

They wanted permission to take their notes outside the Jury Room.

Answer = Nope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member