VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hayden's on fox youtube channel- Said he talked to Sandy Arias this morn & she told him she will NOT be in courthouse for the verdict!!

Really? Don't want to be there one last time to see your spawn as she is sentenced and hauled off??? That's telling.

Verdict watch now usurped by lolloping llamas: [video=youtube;VTHRmLKPSCc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTHRmLKPSCc[/video]

No emu sightings as of this time.

wasn't it juror 2 that took lots of notes? It might be that they want her on for that reason, and a sitting juror is willing to take one for the team.

Yeah, now I'm thinking that the rotten apple doesn't fall far from the rotten apple tree: she never meant to be in court for the verdict.

I don't know what it is like to have a daughter who murdered some one. I don't know what it is like to have a daughter trash me in court. I don't know what it is like to see my daughter laid out like a *advertiser censored* queen and find out all her depraved fantasies.
I think that being there in court during the trial was the best that Sandy could do for JA and that basically she is done. I can not imagine at all what it is like to be her. Why is it that it could just not be that she just wants to be free of this nightmare her daughter has made for her?

I really want to hear the jurors comments about why no one in her family begged for her life. That is something!

Took a break from this Verdict watch....turned on ION only to get sucked into a Snapped marathon! Nutcases and evil abound!

OMG this is the hardest I have laughed ALL year. I am cryingView attachment 70182

Heh. Hope someone thinks to take a screenshot and send a postcard to Perryville-- "Dear JA: everyone has moved on. Here's what was more noteworthy in the news than you the day your jury returned a verdict of DP."

Best responses to LLamas watch

-They are one their way to verdict watch.

-They are running from Jodi Arias

-They are headed for the border.

Yeah, "wow" is right. And only her mom, aunt and sister were there for closing arguments.

Lost Dad's support, guess the Cocaine allegations didn't go over too well with him.

Hayden's on fox youtube channel- Said he talked to Sandy Arias this morn & she told him she will NOT be in courthouse for the verdict!!

Re-touring the Grand Canyon, no doubt.

Interesting things happen to her daughter when she does.

Lost Dad's support, guess the Cocaine allegations didn't go over too well with him.
It's funny to me how they will allow JA to lie about them to save her own neck but are so closed off to the possibility that she might be lying about TA for the same reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member