VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one has said she considered it. She said no. She had to hear it though.

Thanks, got behind watching Llama chase .. it does indicate that the two jurors were talking however, and makes me want to scream GROW UP at them, this isn't like being left off an invite.

I have two daughters (13 and 17) that know all about the cases that I follow. During the C Anthony trial I sat them down and told them if they ever killed someone and it was not in self defense that they were on their own. There is no way in hell that I would support, stand by, be in court for, etc a child of mine that killed someone in cold blood when they know better and were not raised to think it was ok for them to do. Both looked at me and said "We know Momma". There are things that children sometimes do that parents do NOT have to continue supporting them. I do NOT have to make excuses for their wrongdoings. I do NOT have to feel like it is my fault when they commit a crime. I know how I raised them, I know that I taught them right from wrong. I sure as hell would not be begging for strangers to send my child money for their defense/appeal if they killed someone like JA did. I also sure as hell would not calmly sit in court day after day while that child has her defense team/herself lie about any "child abuse", "drug use" on our (father and I) part, make up lies about the man she killed. For all of that, I DO blame Sandy Arias. Instead of expecting her child to be a productive member of our society it appears that she is fine with JA lying about anything and everything to get away with murder/not get the death penalty.

For the record, neither of my daughters have done anything criminal. The things in post are examples of what I know about myself only.

MOO

Sautéed mushrooms over grilled burgers, asparagus, garlic mashed potatoes here on the east coast.

That is almost what I fixed the husband to take to work.

Carmalized Onions, and Mushrooms over Hamburger steak with Mash taters and corn.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago
Jennifer Willmott is here with clothes. Could a verdict be here? #JodiArias

As per Jens twitter. Willmott and Maria are here with clothes for Jodi, Possible Verdict?

Thanks, got behind watching Llama chase .. it does indicate that the two jurors were talking however, and makes me want to scream GROW UP at them, this isn't like being left off an invite.

No, I think it is much ado about nothing.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 1m1 minute ago
"@TrialDiariesJ: Willmott and Maria are here with clothes for #jodiarias! Possible Verdict??"

@TrialDiariesJ: Willmott and Maria are here with clothes for #jodiarias! Possible Verdict??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twitter going nuts about wilmott showing up to court with fresh clothes

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Willmott and Maria are here with clothes for #jodiarias! Possible Verdict??

oh frig

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 1m1 minute ago
"@andrewfox10: #jodiarias attorney Willmont just showed up with a change of clothes... Not sure what's going on... Stay tuned."

:tantrum::tantrum: I have to leave soon and WOW !

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 1m1 minute ago

Jen Willmott just went into court with clothes for #jodiArias??

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 2m2 minutes ago

"@TrialDiariesJ: Willmott and Maria are here with clothes for #jodiarias! Possible Verdict??"

Troy Hayden retweeted
Andrew Hasbun ‏@andrewfox10 · 2m2 minutes ago

#jodiarias attorney Willmont just showed up with a change of clothes... Not sure what's going on... Stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010