VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope we're not all kidding ourselves.... if this Jury hang,s the Judge will sentence her and IMO that will end up being the last insult to the Alexander family.

Why? I can't see JSS giving anything but LWOP.

From News20:

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago

6 jurors are here now. #JodiArias All of them dressed nicely.

From Jen:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 53s54 seconds ago

Half the juror's arrived.

The blond female with a mom that's a psychologist and has DV in background has looked stressed for days #jodiarias

Katie Conner @KatieJConner · now 6 seconds ago
Jurors are walking in for day 3 of deliberations for the #JodiArias sentencing trial #TravisAlexander

From Katie:

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner · 55s55 seconds ago

Jurors are walking in for day 3 of deliberations for the #JodiArias sentencing trial #TravisAlexander #abc15

I'm still boggled by the fact that a juror brought in a crockpot to simmer a meal during deliberations.

Maybe it's just me, but I thought it was thoughtful. A nice hot lunch already in the jury room = no need to leave for lunch and possibly break the momentum of their deliberations so far. JMO ~

All of them dressed nicely? Juries are always a wild card but I'd guess they know they're close to a decision one way or another. Obviously not there yet, hence the food, but close.

JMO

ETA: BTW, if Jodi Arias was my sister there is nothing on earth that could convince me taking a selfie in a car was a good idea. *shudders*

Jodi is super dangerous, watching her on videotape alone in the interrogation room, pocketing things, riffling in the trash..

Like a seasoned convict.

I am sure she would love to cage fight her captors, and I can see her taking her own life or taking her chances somehow.

Jmo

Actually the guilt phase deliberations went from 3-31 through verdict reached 4-8 (with a 3 day weekend in the middle), they deliberated about 24 hours total over those 6 days. I tallied up each phase a few weeks ago but I have no idea where that post is now.

Yeah. The ex juror said they deliberated 15 days spread over five weeks

You do realize that she didn't authorize Hayden to release that tape, right? And that Hayden is playing it now to influence the jury?

Because the jury, all of them, are listening to JA news, and they'll hear her singing and think that tape is new, and that she is spitting in their faces, and they'll be angry about that, and will vote DP. So if she gets the DP it will because Hayden released that tape and for no other reason.

(snark alert. based on the ravings of the Four).

Just thought you ought to know the full ramifications of listening to her sing. :D

H4m.. I swear you and a few other posters are always making me laugh. I love the snark lol

marking my spot good morning all, will the Alexanders be one step closer to justice?

Good Morning Y'all,

Let this be the day where there is Justice For Travis and his family~

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 · 4m 4 minutes ago
#JodiArias is transported to courthouse every day by herself with heavily armed team. For her protection, and to combat any escape attempt.

If I was anywhere near the killer, I would want a heavily armed team nearby. If I was a member of the team, I would appreciate that I could protect myself!

I doubt her salacious tongue manouvers are helping her with that team. Gosh Jodi!...it ain't workin'!

You do realize that she didn't authorize Hayden to release that tape, right? And that Hayden is playing it now to influence the jury?

Because the jury, all of them, are listening to JA news, and they'll hear her singing and think that tape is new, and that she is spitting in their faces, and they'll be angry about that, and will vote DP. So if she gets the DP it will because Hayden released that tape and for no other reason.

(snark alert. based on the ravings of the Four).

Just thought you ought to know the full ramifications of listening to her sing. :D

H4m.. I swear you and a few other posters are always making me laugh. I love the snark lol

Good Morning Y'all,

Let this be the day where there is Justice For Travis and his family~

Morning..I hope today we get a verdict

Im working from home, hubby not feeling well, so he is bed on rest, and poor thing, it is left over lasanga tonite for him lol

I cant cook waiting for verdict..bwahaha

Originally my emotions got the best of me and I stated I felt sorry for Jodi's siblings because they must be going through hell watching this all play out, not knowing if their sister would be sentenced to die. Now, I take it back after seeing this idiot look like she's attending a sport event instead of finding out if her sister's going to live or die.

This exact picture was shown last week. So we do not know when it was taken. I believe it was last Monday.

Looks like all the juror's are now in....#jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member