VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's not going to be any news helicopter. Aside from the few dedicated tweeters, the media as a whole has largely ignored this portion of the retrial. The media doesn't give a crap about Jodi anymore. She's not newsworthy.

There was a 5minute blurb on HLN the other morning and the headline was "will Jodi arias walk free?" (umm..where the hell have you been HLN? She's been convicted). They care so little about this case that they didn't even care to get their facts straight.

The only interest will be in the live streamed verdict, and then JA will go back to the obscurity she's been living in since she was convicted last year.

Fine by me.

Tweets:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 3m3 minutes ago

Looks like all the juror's are now in....#jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 4m4 minutes ago

Another female juror just walked in.

She's one of the younger ones, nicely dressed. She looked rushed. #JodiArias

This exact picture was shown last week. So we do not know when it was taken. I believe it was last Monday.

It was. last I saw she posted before locking her FB down, she said she was in Riverside something about it being nice. Made me cringe it was like a taunting imo of the Alexanders. Locked FB down shortly after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@TrialDiariesJ: Looks like all the juror's are now in....#jodiarias #3tvarias

Originally my emotions got the best of me and I stated I felt sorry for Jodi's siblings because they must be going through hell watching this all play out, not knowing if their sister would be sentenced to die. Now, I take it back after seeing this idiot look like she's attending a sport event instead of finding out if her sister's going to live or die.
This may not be popular but I consider her collateral damage. This is 7 years now of her life too. I can not imagine what it is like for her to have a convicted murderer as a sister who is cruel and crazy.

I can chalk this up to someone who has also been damaged by the train wreck that is JA.

Is anyone else getting anything from Beth yet? Maybe problems with the site or my 'puter?

There's not going to be any news helicopter. Aside from the few dedicated tweeters, the media as a whole has largely ignored this portion of the retrial. The media doesn't give a crap about Jodi anymore. She's not newsworthy.

There was a 5minute blurb on HLN the other morning and the headline was "will Jodi arias walk free?" (umm..where the hell have you been HLN? She's been convicted). They care so little about this case that they didn't even care to get their facts straight.

The only interest will be in the live streamed verdict, and then JA will go back to the obscurity she went into when she was convicted.

Fine by me.

This just made me think.. We've speculated as to the secrecy of the hearing and testimony and haven't really reached a consensus on why cmja did that. We also talked last night about how cmja cares deeply about how she appears to others. I'm now more convinced then ever that she pulled that stunt 1. To create a media circus since she was no longer relevant in the media 2. Potential for appeals 3. Potential mistrial caused for losing too many jurors from delays

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 3m3 minutes ago

#JodiArias jurors are arriving to resume deliberations. They seemed to be more dressed up than they were Thursday.

This may not be popular but I consider her collateral damage. This is 7 years now of her life too. I can not imagine what it is like for her to have a convicted murderer as a sister who is cruel and crazy.

I can chalk this up to someone who has also been damaged by the train wreck that is JA.

She doesn't have a sister who's crazy and cruel. She has a sister who has survived DV and has now been wrongfully convicted for defending herself against her abuser by a prosecutor with an agenda and the evil theatrical Alexanders.

That whole bunch makes me sick.

If I was anywhere near the killer, I would want a heavily armed team nearby. If I was a member of the team, I would appreciate that I could protect myself!

I doubt her salacious tongue manouvers are helping her with that team. Gosh Jodi!...it ain't workin'!

That reminds me of JM's mention to Fonseca/Geffner iirc that JA's correspondence with Ryan Burns was "salacious". Either JM didn't choose to show jurors those messages, or JSS found them too prejudicial. To me, JA back in CA exchanging steamy emails with RB shows she was a free agent actively seeking her next free-ride, not being "guilted" by TA to keep in touch, much less come visit him.

Tweets:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 3m3 minutes ago

Looks like all the juror's are now in....#jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 4m4 minutes ago

Another female juror just walked in.

She's one of the younger ones, nicely dressed. She looked rushed. #JodiArias

Hmmm.... interesting!!

My guess is that a juror or two had an important appointment they couldn't change.

Thursday afternoon when I was complaining about the jury not working on Friday, that thought didn't enter my mind. It should have and I feel badly that it didn't.

I didn't complain about the crockpot and cake, though. I thought it was commendable that they wanted to work through lunch.

Here's hoping there is a just verdict for the Alexander's. They want the DP and I do also!

All of them dressed nicely? Juries are always a wild card but I'd guess they know they're close to a decision one way or another. Obviously not there yet, hence the food, but close.

JMO

ETA: BTW, if Jodi Arias was my sister there is nothing on earth that could convince me taking a selfie in a car was a good idea. *shudders*

What does she plan to do, get drunk after the verdict, bust up a bar and land another Arias in a Phoenix jail? I'm sure LE has had their fill.

Friendly Reminder!

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...iquette-amp-Information&p=8364858#post8364858

She doesn't have a sister who's crazy and cruel. She has a sister who has survived DV and has now been wrongfully convicted for defending herself against her abuser by a prosecutor with an agenda and the evil theatrical Alexanders.

That whole bunch makes me sick.

To me what makes me different from killers like JA is my humanity. That I can see someone who is not acting right and see that there could be reasons why that have nothing to do with them. JA ruined many many lives. She took Travis's and has murdered him over and over in this trial. She threw her parents under the bus to save her own butt. And here is her sister who is how old? And 7 yrs as been about her sister. If she believes JA, it is because most likely she can not fathom being the sister of this monster.
I have compassion for the Arias clan too. They did not do this.. That animal did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1