VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But you know we will LOL!! Maybe CH will do a little speech on the steps of the courthouse again like last time?

Is Dave Hall there this time? The dork who stuffed up a rock formation because it was "dangerous"...yeah, right. Him and his mate were just trying to the THE MAN!

TNN: Trial News Now ‏@TrialNewsNow 48s48 seconds ago
We have hit the 15 hour mark now in deliberations. #JodiArias

I really don't think they would go this long if they were truly hung and knew it.

as per troy in the fox 10 live stream : jodi has started reaching out to people in perryville already! disgusting!

Hm. So missy doesn't think she'll land on deathrow huh?

Grrrrrr. :gaah:

Premeditation may be something they are looking at. Most of this sentencing phase has been, Travis is a Pedo, Travis watched
*advertiser censored* and Jodi was abused. They might need to thoroughly go thru all the notes to get a feel for their decision in the mitigation phase. After all, in the criminal case Juan did enumerate her premeditation which led up to the pre-planned June 4th killing of Travis. May G-d rest his soul. MOO.

I doubt they'll be going over very much from the first trial, maybe some. They've been instructed to accept the verdict of first degree premeditated with cruelty, so they don't need to question that.

They may be looking for some sign of remorse, though. Nurmi saying she is doesn't cut it.

Does anyone know how long they have been at it today?

I also agree, I'm not worried. I'm much calmer today than Thurs. No need to worry. Really, 2 full days + 3 hrs. the first day. Sorting out real evidence from all the crap the DT put in over months.

Actually, for the very first time in this retrial I'm beginning to think a hung jury is a possibility. :(

Yes of course they need be thorough and they were presented an odd case over many months, etc. etc. But this isn't guilt phase, she clearly demonstrated no remorse, the DT failed to prove any meaningful mitigators, and they were instructed they must accept that the murder was premeditated and especially cruel.

At the end of the day, it shouldn't be that complicated for 12 folks who are thinking alike.

Hm. So missy doesn't think she'll land on deathrow huh?

Grrrrrr. :gaah:

I'm sure she will know some ladies who stayed at Estrella over the past six years then moved on to Perryville. I have no doubt that's the main reason she "tithes" 10% of her commissary to the poor inmates

Ugh, Troy's story made me SICK. Her cell mates......disgusting. She is also already reaching out to Perryville inmates.

Maybe the strongest, meanest, ugliest, nastiest, cruelest inmate needs a new wife....

Actually, for the very first time in this retrial I'm beginning to think a hung jury is a possibility. :(

Yes of course they need be thorough and they were presented an odd case over many months, etc. etc. But this isn't guilt phase, she clearly demonstrated no remorse, the DT failed to prove any meaningful mitigators, and they were instructed they must accept that the murder was premeditated and especially cruel.

At the end of the day, it shouldn't be that complicated for 12 folks who are thinking alike.

Maybe they are pouring over every piece of evidence because it is a life or death decision...making triple sure

Yes of course they need be thorough and they were presented an odd case over many months, etc. etc. But this isn't guilt phase, she clearly demonstrated no remorse, the DT faile

d to prove any meaningful mitigators, and they were instructed they must accept that the murder was premeditated and especially cruel.

If there's no verdict tomorrow I will be worried. I'm thinking they will be close after today, sleep on it and verdict tomorrow

Live at on Fox 10 Phoenix at 6pm, an "exclusive" piece. Wonder what it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper