DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speculation on why a juror was crying?

Could be so many reasons

Here's a few:

- Feels bad about giving anyone the death penalty (reality has sunk in).
- Had an argument with someone else on the jury or was yelled at during a heated moment (emotions run high, some people cry)
- Is frustrated about how the deliberations are going for whatever reason
- Feels strongly about her decision and that decision does not match others' decisions.

Won't know until she tells us, if she ever tells us.

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 46s46 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Judge makes call whether verdict would be read if decision is reached late in day. Judge Stephens says she would wait to Tuesday.#jodiarias

Darn it! I can't be here most of tomorrow. DD has a performance and I'm the mom who's driving her group. My luck, that's when they'll read the verdict. Hold down the fort for me guys...

Perryville just LOOKS depressing. Wonder what those huge tarps were covering?

That area of Perryville looks like a cheap motel with the doors along balconies? It seems strange that the doors don't face inside. Maybe because there's no indoor common area because these are all solitary cells? Maybe because doors don't have windows, so there's no way for a prisoner to look out over the yard?

Maybe someone else has a different interpretation of this architecture?

Ah lord, lady get it together.

She could be crying for a number of reasons: 1) they are split and she's angry about it 2) giving the DP is emotional for her 3) the autopsy photos of Travis

Jodi Ann is way too delusional to be able to survive the reality of prison, just my personal opinion.

She has survived thus far, first believing that "No jury will convict me"... then the idea that sustained her became ok... well, they convicted me (they betrayed me like so many others) but the conviction will be overturned on appeal (if it ever gets THAT far) or a mistrial for any number of perceived mis steps or mis deeds by any number of persons or people who lie and are out to get her... but still, when it is proven I'll walk free- by Christmas!

Her ability to deny and delude and deceive herself is incredibly powerful- up to a point. She has never had to "stretch it" too far.

If and when her appeals are exhausted and she is no longer able to delude herself, she won't last long, again- IMO. It will be interesting to see.

She can "mark my words" on that- I totally believe she will end up committing suicide. She manipulated and lied to mostly good people, I know so many here think she will have no problem as a cunning, psychopath in prison playing others, but I completely disagree.

Once JA is locked away in Perryville, there will no longer be any reason for her current attorneys to go see her. Her appeal in the future will be handled by someone else. Ditto MDLR. She won't have any legal reason to see her.

JA is not going to a country club or a spa. A 6' x 8' little room. Maybe eventually something different if she ever works her way to more privileges or maybe not. Doesn't matter. She'll be locked away and gone forever!

Sure hope the sheer obsession with everything Arias ends, but I don't believe it will. I think there will be some segment of people who continue to think about every little aspect of her life and incarceration for months and maybe years to come, and I'm not talking about any 'supporters' of hers. She has gotten wayyyy under the skin of quite a number of people, people who have never met or seen her in person, but likely spend a good part of every day thinking about her.

That isn't even the point.......not for me anyway.

I want my faith restored in the justice system.

I want to believe jurors can and will uphold their oath and go strictly by the aggravators vs. the shallow mitigating factors. I want them to give death to a female when the aggravating factors supports it and far outweighs the mitigation factors. I want them to look at this case without bias and remove the gender of the perpetrator. If they do that she will be given death.

I want JA to get death and be sent to death row because the overwhelming evidence shows that is exactly the punishment she deserves and nothing less.

I don't even care if she is never executed. It matters more to me she is looked away in a cage all by herself twenty three hours out of everyday until she dies.

I want her to know being female and lying about abuse combined with the vile lies she made up about Travis being a pedophile did not save her from what she deserves..............death.

I want Travis Alexander's life to be validated and have equal worth. I want the jury to show the world his cruel death means as much to them as when a female victim is murdered by their male domestic violence abuser and the male receives death.

This case is not the norm under any circumstances and I have been following true crime for over three decades. It is one of the worst and her evilness has continued to make victims suffer for the past 6+ years. She reeks of evilness as she has relished in the thought of the pain she has caused many to suffer. Murdering Travis was never enough for JA......she must continue to try to put others in the grave with the defenseless man she murdered. Imo, she would be delighted if her hurtful lies were powerful enough to cause one of the Alexander siblings to commit suicide.

Not only did she travel 1000 miles with gun and knife in hand... she tricked Travis with her sexual manipulation so he would let his guard down and all the time she planned to murder him. She betrayed him many times not just the last day of his life.

Not many defendants murder their victim three times over. Not many stab someone enough to cause death and that is not good enough so they slit the throat of the victim which is also a fatal wound in itself and still that was not good enough...she had to shoot him in the head as well. No, imo, there is nothing ordinary about this vile creature called JAA.

Then she began her web of deceit knowing how the lies would crush Travis' family and friends and she has kept it up since 2010 when she finally thought up the abuse and pedo lies.

I know I cant change the verdict if it is life, but I do know this........as a citizen I am not bound by any court of law where I have to accept it as the true and just punishment she should have received.

If death is not given all it will do is once again convince me how tilted our justice system is in favor of female murderers who have done some of the worst murders imaginable just like this vile female.

:goodpost: Post of the Day ! Excellent points !

Hitting the Thanks button was not enough !

:cheers:

She could be crying for a number of reasons: 1) they are split and she's angry about it 2) giving the DP is emotional for her 3) the autopsy photos of Travis

Or, they may have had their verdict ready and JSS said they can't have it read because it was SO late. These people have given over 5 months of their lives, were told it would be 2. I would have all kinds of emotions going on. To top that off, anything and everything they do is being broadcasted by the media. Not that they know that from looking at the news, but the media is in their face whenever they leave that room. That would be intimidating to anyone. I will never judge this jury, no matter the verdict. They are human beings who have given 5 months of their lives. They have completed their civil service, no matter the outcome. I'm sure they just want to go back to their own lives, crockpot and all. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lotsofelbowd