VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now here is my dilemma. I don't know still for sure how I feel about the DP here, but is it awful I would love to hear them say to make JA see that no one believes her carp?

I thought you were very clear how you feel about the DP for Jodi....

:O I almost missed it!! After all these years I almost missed the verdict. I am so nervous!!

Fox 10 said it could be hung but they are showing Samantha Alexander hugging Deanna. Aw...:)

Alexander family in front row

Yeah.....but would a hung jury really be considered a "verdict" like they have announced ?

Yes in essence it is...last time no b/c JSS knew she would send them back. She can't/wouldn't do that 2x

Ok just a quick note to everyone who has hung in with the trial through the good, the bad, and the ugly (and man has there been a lot of ugly in this trial), each and everyone of you are in my thoughts and thank you all so much for everything you have contributed whether it be your own experiences, your pain, your happiness, your peace, your empathy, your wit and humor, or your knowledge. All of you have brought so much to victims everywhere and should be applauded--it has been an honor and a pleasure taking this journey with you all.

May the light of truth bring a just verdict for the Alexander Family today.
Crying already.

ah the good old seal of AZ...i have missed that

I wonder what all that secrecy was about yesterday. I hope it wasn't the jury telling JSS that they were hung.

It's gonna be the death penalty........hence all the security and preparation.

Whatever happens next, it's over. Popping in to say thanks for the good company over the years leading to today. Hope it is the DP she deserves. If not, extra hugs to those here who'll feel justice wasn't served.

H4m!!:juanettes: i was just coming I. Here to pm you. So glad your Here

Just got here & how did they hear a verdict an hour before jurors even came to courthouse? did they tell last night they reached a verdict & JSS said wait until today?

Once she is sentenced, how long until she is shipped off ???

Prayers Peace and Justice to Travis and his family and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove