Viable suspect: Terry Hobbs #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the killer is mark Byers In my eyes.
There was bite marks on the bodies he's the only one who removed an changed his teeth.

CherLockhomes:
I'm going to pay respect to the many people who got the wm3 out of jail, in that I carry on in the good tradition of asking questions, making speculations, getting on peoples nerves, and generally just trying to embarrass the authorities as much as I can.
My Mom just passed away on Friday and I wanted to share something with you. Months ago I told my Mom about this wonderful group of people "websleuths" who continue to light up the dark corners to get to the truth and who fight for answers and most importantly keep precious victims' stories alive when often times the victims' families do not. My Mom said to me that she hoped you all would continue your caring work and that it is so important to keep these victims' stories from 'dying' or fading away. Your sentence just reminded me of what Mom said. If I can help in any way even just offering support it would make me proud. Be so proud of what you are doing! You are an amazing group of caring people.

Zencompass:
My Mom just passed away on Friday and I wanted to share something with you. Months ago I told my Mom about this wonderful group of people "websleuths" who continue to light up the dark corners to get to the truth and who fight for answers and most importantly keep precious victims' stories alive when often times the victims' families do not. My Mom said to me that she hoped you all would continue your caring work and that it is so important to keep these victims' stories from 'dying' or fading away. Your sentence just reminded me of what Mom said. If I can help in any way even just offering support it would make me proud. Be so proud of what you are doing! You are an amazing group of caring people.

That's a sad story that your'e telling here. You have my deepest sympathy. I lost my mother many years ago, and I still know how deep a hole it leaves behind. Yes respect to all the "sleuths" for doing their part in questioning decisions in a justice system that works on the whole, but is far from being flawless! I hope you keep on shouting!

There was bite marks on the bodies he's the only one who removed an changed his teeth.

Hi jujubee13. There was a time where a lot of people shared your opinion but things seem to have swung in a different direction since then. There is no certainty that the bite marks are in fact bite marks, and if they are bite marks then this is also a possibility:

http://maraleveritt.com/category/wm3/

JMB is not my #1 suspect, but I think no one can count him out with 100% certainty. (After saying that, there are many "shady characters" in this case, who can't be counted out, and the possibility that it was someone who is not visible).

More information on JMB Here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?247935-Viable-Suspect-John-Mark-Byers

If you take polarity into consideration and place TH on the right side as a representative of the "good"( Apostolic Pentecost Church), and the WM3 on the left side as representatives of the "bad" (Satanists), and remember that the line is a continuum, where the bad pole ends, the good pole begins. One might just come to the conclusion that the "Hand of God" struck the boys down, and Satan was convicted. As a result of his background, I would think TH would have no trouble in letting Satan pay for the crime!

Just something to keep your minds occupied. BTW, I am not a religious person.

I hope this is not inappropriate, but I'd like to express my condolences to zencompass on the loss of his/her mother. I lost my dad in 1998. It still hurts. I'll add my thoughts here, too, that those of us who continue the struggle to expose the truth in this (and other) case(s) is monumental and must continue.

I'm Looking at the TH Pasdar videos at the moment. Here is my TH quote of the day:

"She wasn’t my pick of the litter." TH's misanthropic description of his relationship to Sharon N.

Watch this space for more!

TH's quote of the day:

Q. Okay. And is it -- it is a matter of public concern -- you would agree with me, sir, that it’s a matter of public concern about whether or
not the West Memphis Three were wrongfully tried and convicted of murder; that can be an issue of public debate, can it not?

A. "A low mentality public probably".

From TH Pasdar deposition.

If my son had been missing for over 5 hours and I'm searching for him in a wooded area, I get an "evil" feeling at one point, what would I do? By this time I would have feared for the worst. If a feeling told me there is something here at this place, would I turn around and go away? Every second could have counted, my son could be fighting for his life, there is nothing in the world would have made me walk away from there. If I was really "frozen" scared, I would turn round and get the next people I could find to come along with me to this place. TH decided his "evil" feeling was more important!!!

Jason Baldwin had some extensive dental done while incarcerated. I think it's him.

Jason Baldwin had some extensive dental done while incarcerated. I think it's him.

They only do necessary procedures on rotten teeth while incarcerated. It's not a dental arts place just because prisoners want it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They only do necessary procedures on rotten teeth while incarcerated. It's not a dental arts place just because prisoners want it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you watch the Paradise Lost films you will see that he was quite the snaggle tooth. Not sure the cause was from economic or the use of drugs. His teeth were twisted and rotted out in the front.

HELP WANTED:

amberjul: was very kind and shared the links to the Hobbs v Pasdar videos in post #437 in this thread. Parts 1 - 5 are available and parts 9.1 and 9.1.2.

However, parts 6, 7, and 8 don't appear to be there. After a bit of research I found links at "The Blue Beacon" Board. Here the videos are numbered 1 - 11. They also link to vimeo, where 6 - 11 are also not available. I gather from the rest of the conversation in the thread, that they were removed.

My question: Can anyone point me to videos 6 - 11 ? I mean 6 hrs. of TH is torture enough, but I've gone half the way.

Two other things of interest would be, the secretly recorded phone call between JMB and TH as an audio file, or transcript, and the Dimensions Interview (TH, PH) as an audio file. There is a transcript of the Dimensions interview at Callahans, but the audio file would be very interesting because I have the possibility to treat it forensically. (Looking at the transcript, there seems to be a lot of crosstalk and inaudibility).

I would be very thankful for any help.

Unfortunately, all of the above was on the old Blackboard, no longer available. I'll see what I can resurrect for you.

Gotta go do errands, but found this audio file on youtube. It's Byers and Hobbs.

This link shows the wmpd interview with Hobbs, too. It's called Terry Hobbs Speaks and is in 10 parts. Still looking for the rest of the Pasdar depo!

Sorry, can't edit previous post for some reason. Couldn't find the video of the rest of the deposition. I guess all that's available is the transcript on Cally's. I'll keep asking. Maybe I'll get lucky. If so, I'll post a link.

Thanks for providing the audio link. I heard it for the first time and TH sounds so anxious, worried and unsure of himself and what to do. The panic in his voice is palpitating and even though they keep saying it's been fourteen years, TH just sounds so guilty and afraid that the LE may have finally determined his guilt. He just doesn't seem to know what they want to show him and it sounds to me that he is terribly afraid that they have found something that will prove he is guilty. Why else all of his apprehension in his voice? Just my opinion.

FYI, I'm not giving up on finding all of the video - yet! I'm still asking and looking.

Thats fine CR, I will keep my eyes open too, if I come across anything I will put the links up. I think Ive got everything on TH now (except pasdar 6-11).

I've taken a lot of information out of the Pasdar case in the last few days. A lot of things have been falling into place. The Dimensions interview was a minor revelation for me, it has added another "dimension" that I was not sure about. I will have to sort it all out a bit before I put it into words.

One thing that sticks in my head is the fact that right at the beginning of the investigation, LE (FBI) was pointing to a Vietnam veteran. I suppose there must have been something there, that was unique. Looking at the age of TH, it could be quite possible that JDH Snr. was in Vietnam. If it was about the bindings, I am sure TH would have learnt something off his Father at the slaughterhouse.

Nice to see you back zencompass. I haven't listened to the call yet, but a soon as I have, I will follow you up.

I must say the phone call revealed pretty much what I was expecting. I think TH is trying to find out JMB's opinion more than anything else. Otherwise, it just sounds like JMB trying to crack the TH nut, which the professionals only partially achieved in the 11 hour Pasdar hearing.

One thing that is clear to me after watching 6 hours of the Pasdar videos, don't underestimate TH's capacity to deceive, deviate, and be deceptive. He is always on Red alert and is very aware when in public. How many times did he correct the lawyers when they got names mixed up? He always appears to be under "high voltage", and I think this arises due to the friction generated by his two sides.

On the one hand he doesn't care what anyone says about him, on the other hand, when people make allegations, he is narcissistically wounded, and he wants to sue (humiliate) everyone that accuses him.

Two other things that became apparent in the phone call are, that TH has great respect for JMB (he's scared of him, but then again, who wouldn't be scared of JMB), and how TH utilises LE to underline his integrity. How many times has he stated that LE (Gary Gitchell) did not suspect him in '93, and doesn't suspect him now? How many times has he pointed out that LE put the killers in prison. The statement by Gary Gitchell is beginning to sound a bit religious when it comes from TH's mouth. As if he is placing responsibility on Gitchell's shoulders, and saying, GG say's I'm innocent, I'm innocent. GG say's the wm3 did it, they did it! It's beginning to sound very dogmatic.

BTW, continually using LE to underline one's integrity is a typical characteristic of dominant and abusive men, as is degrading women who make allegations against them. I found a (IMO) wonderful website, where many of abusive men's characteristics are presented in an understandable manner. I admire people that manage to bring psychology into an everyday social coherence, and this lady does it. The site is made up of 16 blogs that each explain the typical aspects of male abusive behaviour and how this is reflected in everyday life. Here you can see a lot of TH, and his relationship to women, and his children.(And a bit of JMB too).

http://speakoutloud.net/sitemap?pg=2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member