Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
that one little sentence is CHOCK FULL OF NUTS

So, there is a teenage son...this can't be the one from the Hook article...as he was said to be 8 yo last year. Now we have another surname, Turner. Yet the name on Spokeo was a man SD**gs. So, wonder if multiple people live there...her name didn't come up on address/people searches.

Now, I see how his address was listed as Lovingston back in 2003.
Since Margaret Turner spoke out, I can confirm she is also on the property records as a joint owner.

520bc9cce00e9.image.jpg

On our local news reporters FB....Urgent police activity on scene of Randy Taylor's home in Lovingston 23min ago

Does anyone know why the scene is just being taped off now? I would think it would be taped off Monday, during their search. Does this mean there is new evidence? Anyone familiar with the regulations or requirements for crime scene tape?

Turner lives with her daughter and Taylor's son in Roseland, the article reports...

I looked Roseland up on the map...

Is it close enough that Taylor's son could still be going to Lovingston for HS while living in Roseland?

Maybe some locals can answer this question...

TIA...:seeya:

Correct, just 1 HS in Nelson. Although with him as a rising freshman I doubt him and AM knew each other.

Does anyone know why the scene is just being taped off now? I would think it would be taped off Monday, during their search. Does this mean there is new evidence? Anyone familiar with the regulations or requirements for crime scene tape?

Good questions. I would think the whole area would have already been cordoned off...seems like they've discovered something new, not sure though...<panic attack here----what did they find?!>

The son just entered HS as a freshman at the same HS as AM...

That would put him at an age too young for a DL...

But that doesn't mean he wasn't able to drive.... Does it...?

and Taylor's son's grandma may have picked RAT up from C'ville, as well...

Most likely both having no clue about RAT's "deed"...

All JMO...

Also, the ex of RAT also could have helped unaware to what was happening.

Correct, just 1 HS in Nelson. Although with him as a rising freshman I doubt him and AM knew each other.

However, the middle school and high school are in the same building, so the possibility does exist, just not as likely.

On our local news reporters FB....Urgent police activity on scene of Randy Taylor's home in Lovingston 23min ago
This makes my heart race....I'm so sad.

Not sure if this has been posted, here's an article from NBC describing how Alexis' case has gone national:
<nothing to do with recent "urgent police activity">

http://www.nbc29.com/story/23128611/alexis-murphy-case-gains-national-attention

"National media outlets are picking up the story about the missing 17-year-old from Nelson County, Alexis Murphy.

A well-known legal commentator is now rallying her audience around the case. Nancy Grace is pushing Alexis' disappearance into the national spotlight. The CNN Headline News commentator spent most of her show detailing Alexis' disappearance to her prime time viewers Tuesday night."

Greetings all, I'm a local Nelson County resident obviously very interested in this case and finding Alexis. If you have any questions about the area, the people, etc please feel free to ask.

:wagon: NelsonVA! :welcome:

It is so helpful to have all of you locals posting here!

:seeya:

"I think our purpose is just to get her story and her face out there," said Trina Murphy, Alexis' great-aunt.

The family says it's a tough job - but one that must be done.

"It's what you do. I will do an interview every day, 10 times a day for the next 10 years if I have to to bring her home. I would do anything," Murphy said.

Murphy went on HLN's Now in America Tuesday afternoon to talk about the case and the search for Alexis. She hopes talking to a larger audience will bring in the tip to break the case.

"I don't know what this guy has been involved with. I don't know how far-reaching his terror reign is," Murphy said.

Murphy says the family hopes to attract attention to other disappearances in our area, specifically those of Samantha Clarke, DaShad Smith and Morgan Harrington, whose killer is still out there."

http://www.nbc29.com/story/23128611/alexis-murphy-case-gains-national-attention

Don't ya just love the "No Trespassing Keep Out" sign?

Wonder if the burgandy sedan which was in the 1st pictures belonged to someone at that home or LE. It appears to be gone, now.
I'm sure I read in one of the MSM articles that RAT had a 'beloved sedan' or something. Think it was in the article Re SC.

New article that may clear some things up about his living arrangements and other details.
http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/l...cle_55d4637c-048a-11e3-8856-0019bb30f31a.html
Excellent article. Very interesting regarding his landlady.

A lady that works for me in our warehouse came into my office today. She was pretty upset. She doesn't have tv or internet so didn't really start looking at all the news until last night. She lives within a mile of RT and recognized him as the creepy guy that she would see at the foodlion. He would always follow her to her house in his truck when ever she ran into him. It looks like he was stalking other women as well.

:wagon: Eremite! :welcome:

RAT sure gets around... Doesn't he... CREEPY!

:seeya:

No sign of any medical examiner / coroner / ambulance....I'm guessing clothing, phone, receipts...?? Whatever it was, it was sensitive enough to have been buried possibly.....aghhhh, don't want to speculate.....Give us a presser!!!!!!!

I wonder what he is carrying in that container? Anybody know what kind of container that is?
It looks kind of like a flip top storage box (hinged sides, split in the middle that you find at Home depot or Costco) with papers in it. Or something pressed up against the side inside blocking the view to what is inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skoorboh54