Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it is not the same car. The google image date was June 2011, so if sources are correct he was not living there then.

Here is the image from Google street view.

Picture1_zps1c2bd93c.png
True,w but I am fairly certain there was a maroon sedan in that driveway on Sunday...in the pic that was at one of the news sites and showed the (fairly obvious unmarked LE) Dodge Charger-type car and the marked cruiser, on 29, at the entrance to the property. Guess, it could have been a different car but it was parked in the same position as in this Google Street View.

Just thought is interesting as it is now apparently gone, too.

While they may find other things while searching in this way...IMO they are searching for Alexis, not for phones or keys, etc. although those items would be helpful if she is not found of course.

The craigslist ad was for Bliss Entertainment, which is different from the Ultimate Bliss shop. I've been to that shop....it isn't THAT shady of a place and there is no space that I recall that could be a private room to have a "glory hole." College students go there because it is funny, ladies go there before bachelorette parties....and creeps go there too.

I assume that they had to have found evidence somewhere of importance that indicated this store and they had to confirm his presence there to make the link. Does anyone know the timeline of when they questioned UB and when the car was found?

Just maybe the *advertiser censored* store is only a marker that shows where the perp went after he left the gas station. Could mean nothing more. IMOO

True,w but I am fairly certain there was a maroon sedan in that driveway on Sunday...in the pic that was at one of the news sites and showed the (fairly obvious unmarked LE) Dodge Charger-type car and the marked cruiser, on 29, at the entrance to the property. Guess, it could have been a different car but it was parked in the same position as in this Google Street View.

Just thought is interesting as it is now apparently gone, too.

I remember seeing that picture. It looked just like the car in this pic, parked in the same position. I thought it was a Taurus, though.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

I think all the autos is a pic from earlier when they arrived to search, the other one with the box too.

Unless we see the ME (or hear about it) then they have only found objects. If you see the ME coming, then it is not good. (Trying to maintain some hope that she alive somewhere, I know, I know.) Even if the ME shows up, it could be bones, which would not be Alexis but someone else (let's hope not either way) or a pet, if they seem to be setting up for a dig. With screens, small brushes, tables, etc...

converge would be more aptly replaced with "swarmed" imhoo (based on the pictures I am looking at in terms of the latest LE presence on his property)

:twocents:

From the owner of the 19-acre plot, Margaret Turner, who is the grandmother of Taylor’s teenage son:

"The house sat vacant for years after she moved to Roseland to live with her daughter and Taylor’s son, Turner said. The couple broke up when their son was a toddler and he lived with Taylor for years before moving in with his mother, she said.
The pair are on good terms and share time with their son, who was with Taylor all day the Monday after Murphy went missing, Turner said.
“What in the world is happening, I don’t know,” she said. “[His son] is crazy about his dad and his daddy loves him, I know that.”
Turner said she knows members of Murphy’s family and has spoken with her great-grandmother since Taylor’s arrest."

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/local/abduction-suspect-appears-in-court/article_55d4637c-048a-11e3-8856-0019bb30f31a.html

The problem with LE asking for help as to sightings of RT make me think they don't have pings or GPS on him for Saturday. Which will make finding Alexis nothing more than sheer luck, if true.

Right. That worries me. How will LE know where to begin looking?

converge would be more aptly replaced with "swarmed" imhoo (based on the pictures I am looking at in terms of the latest LE presence on his property)

:twocents:

From this link:
"Update 4 p.m.:

Nelson Co., VA - Our reporter on the scene says within the past hour, the police activity at Randy Taylor's house has picked up significantly."

Did Louise Turner live in Fairfax/Oakton VA in 2005?

Interesting... I tend to think that RT wasn't involved in Morgan Harrington's case since that would require the first victim to have completely botched her description. But stranger things have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoopE