Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of them are specialty vehicles... looks like my driveway when the kids' friends are here..:0

It is probably just all the agents' cars there to search the area. Either they came across something or received another tip, or perhaps RAT told them something to initiate another search of the area. I just hope they find something to help them find Alexis.

i don't have a good feeling about what's going on, but i hope alexis's family gets some answers today!

520bd20bb144b.image.jpg

http://www.newsadvance.com/news/local/article_5c21f3d2-0509-11e3-87da-001a4bcf6878.html

Does anyone know the circumstances about the crime scene tape? (Why it wasn't used earlier, but now is considered a crime scene)?

i don't have a good feeling about what's going on, but i hope alexis's family gets some answers today!

I agree. There cannot be anything worse than not knowing.

o/t Congratulation!!

From this link:

"Barrett Mohrmann / The News & Advance
Authorities on Wednesday again converged on the residence of Randy Taylor off U.S. 29 in Nelson County, continuing the search for 17-year-old Alexis Murphy."
520bcce6b4fab.image.jpg

what about that white tent looking thingy in the upper left hand corner of the pic..... any thoughts????

OT, but I did find this...

UPDATE: The Augusta County Sheriff's office has located Sarah Renee Hoover in the southern portion of the county near Stuarts Draft.
http://ht.ly/nW6kV

So YAY!

what about that white tent looking thingy in the upper left hand corner of the pic..... any thoughts????

Yikes, that looks like a sheet that is hung up to obscure something at a crime scene. Lots of agents there too....

Does anyone know the circumstances about the crime scene tape? (Why it wasn't used earlier, but now is considered a crime scene)?

I believe it was used. I think I remember an article or tweet about LE taking it down. jmo

Didn't even notice that! Looks like a sheet, doesn't it?
ETA... I see a lot of officers (?) standing in front of it. Hm.
Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Yikes, that looks like a sheet that is hung up to obscure something at a crime scene. Lots of agents there too....

Actually it looks to me like a covered swing and swing set.

Oh, those officers...I see them now.

I am thinking that today might be the day for some answers!! Please bring Alexis home!

This family deserves answers, peace and closure!

If there was evidence right there by the driveway, wouldn't it have been found Monday? What do y'all think is behind that sheet?!? Weird...

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Oh, no, flashback of Jessica Ridgeway and Tim Bosma....these tents are usually put up to shield the media's cameras. :(

His house is creepy!! Why would he have a child's toy outsides (the red and yellow buggy)?? His son is obviously way too old for it!

I agree with FanFlyer, looks like one of those swings that have the cover over them, in bad disrepair like the other items seen in the surroundings. Weird to me that the Trailer appeared really clean (even though it's been in the woods and is obviously older) and the truck appeared to be pretty clean too. Just throwing things out there. I definitely hope the family gets answers today. The waiting and not knowing....unbearable.

How did they get the warrant?

What conditions could provide LE with the ability to go before a judge and have a warrant granted for search?? Abduction by force is the charge... I'm thinking he forcibly abducted her outside of the store and they found some sort of physical/camera evidence of this.

IIRC LE only needs probable cause to obtain a search warrant.

I agree, I think if it was a sheet to hide something, it would be noted on the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Venusflytrap100