Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RAT is once again describing two other males for another missing female (AM). He said there were two males who SC had been involved with. He said one of the males had a girlfriend. He then said that one of the males who was his friend and the girlfriend of that male were a threat to SC.

Probably worth noting that the two men and the girlfriend did in fact exist and did have a contentious relationship with SC. RAT's forte is twisting and distorting the truth, not making things up.

Good morning, finally caught up.

I'm not surprised RAT is bringing up a third man, he will keep adding them I'm guessing, he's trying to put the blame on other people. If there are 'others' like he is stating, why then are the police sniffing around his property??

I think it's pretty low of RAT's attorney to be making these kinds of statements now, since he's not even scheduled for another court appearance until January. All this stuff about beer cans and third men and weed :stormingmad sounds like a lot of hooey to distract from the real issue, which is of course that AM is missing, her family is devastated, and she needs to be found ASAP. At this point I'd prefer it if RAT's mouthpiece would just kindly shut the H---- up.:twocents:

Well they have a bond hearing next week, the 22nd I believe.

Can hardly blame them, they usually just have to cover high school sports or zoning hearings relating to a controversial cell phone tower. Hell I once graced the cover of the Nelson County Times sports section for a game of pick up basketball with my brother and friend. True story.

Ha! I believe it. But the truth is I think WSLS, WSET, and WDBJ all seem to like to stir up controversy on the FB pages. They have rabid followers who follow them and like to argue in the comments section. It's pathetic. Misreporting like that is how rumor gets started.

Just had a thought, I wonder if he has an underground bunker, or maybe I just watch too much tv lol, but his property is big enough for it.

Here is something I hadn't heard yesterday..

Katelyn Sherwood ‏@Katelyn8News 22h
@SaveTheNextGirl yes, the people in the woods with dogs were all with the department of corrections. They aren't telling us why.

BRp-fL7CcAAVlqY.jpg

D.O.C.? The Pitbull...hmmmm ... :waitasec:

Probably worth noting that the two men and the girlfriend did in fact exist and did have a contentious relationship with SC. RAT's forte is twisting and distorting the truth, not making things up.
I agree that he's good at distorting the truth to make himself look good, however distortion of the truth is still a lie. IMO

Good morning, finally caught up.

I'm not surprised RAT is bringing up a third man, he will keep adding them I'm guessing, he's trying to put the blame on other people. If there are 'others' like he is stating, why then are the police sniffing around his property??

He didn't bring up a third man. See above posts. It was a twart! :)

Here is something I hadn't heard yesterday..

Katelyn Sherwood ‏@Katelyn8News 22h
@SaveTheNextGirl yes, the people in the woods with dogs were all with the department of corrections. They aren't telling us why.

BRp-fL7CcAAVlqY.jpg

I am wondering if it is because the DOC has the dogs available for searches.

And then I found this, which might explain it!

In the past year, the Virginia prison system has had six dogs trained to detect cellphones. "It seems to work very well for us so far," said Larry Traylor, a spokesman for the Virginia Department of Corrections.

Virginia hired a California dog-training company, All States K-9 Detection. The owner, Harlen "Lamb" Lambert, said "everybody wants to know" how to train the dogs. It's a secret he's not about to give away, he said.

I bet they were looking for her cell phone.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dy...174_2.html?hpid=artslot&sid=ST2008071000032&=

But he's not. WSET is for some reason using the phrase 'third man' to describe Cornrow:

http://www.wset.com/story/23143134/...-with-alexis-murphy-the-night-she-disappeared

If you read the article carefully, you will see only two men are mentioned. I don't know what they're smoking over there.

(Sorry to keep hammering on this--we saw how quickly the landfill thing got out of control last night.)

There is no third man. You're right and thanks for pointing it out.

Although it appears that the dogs are typically used to search for cell phones smuggled into prisons I can see them bringing them in for this since her cell phone might provide such crucial clues.

But he's not. WSET is for some reason using the phrase 'third man' to describe Cornrow:

http://www.wset.com/story/23143134/...-with-alexis-murphy-the-night-she-disappeared

If you read the article carefully, you will see only two men are mentioned. I don't know what they're smoking over there.

(Sorry to keep hammering on this--we saw how quickly the landfill thing got out of control last night.)

I think they meant third person, not third man.

ETA... Sorry this is repetitive. Should have kept reading before I responded!

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

I'm not putting much stock into random tweets any more. We know they found something yesterday via one of the news articles where a searcher was heard yelling "we found it!" I've assumed since then that they found something of significance if that report can be trusted. I hope they found her phone, or purse. I'm thinking if they found anything of hers on his property, particularly away from where the trailer was, it throws his little story right out the window.

I think "criminal action" is someone's rephrasing of "criminal investigation".

I think it's pretty low of RAT's attorney to be making these kinds of statements now, since he's not even scheduled for another court appearance until January. All this stuff about beer cans and third men and weed :stormingmad sounds like a lot of hooey to distract from the real issue, which is of course that AM is missing, her family is devastated, and she needs to be found ASAP. At this point I'd prefer it if RAT's mouthpiece would just kindly shut the H---- up.:twocents:

Keep in mind the attorney only knows what RAT has told him so far, so he is repeating that. In hopes it is true, but most likely knows better. He will be quiet if indeed Alexis' belongings are being found now, they are not far from finding Alexis. And, that means she did not drive away from his camper area followed by CornRow.... It really is the attorney's job, he is looking at it from the defendant's point of view, for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member