Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My youngest daughter was an extra in a locally filmed movie starring Erik Estrada called Finding Faith.
http://findingfaithfilm.com/
It's about a girl abducted by an online predator. Honestly, I had no idea how often this happened, or that there was an underground sex market. Given all the crazy pieces of what's going on with this case - I am starting to wonder if he snatched her, passed her off to someone else who's moved her to a location (NY, FL?). Same for Samatha Clarke - since there was no typical evidence of 'foul play'

It could be sensitive in relation to another case, or it could be sensitive in that AM is still a juvenile and any of her personal information is not considered public information.

TWITTER @wsls

Katie Love ‏@KLOVEREPORTER
Abduction suspect, Randy Taylor's lawyer asks for 'secure bond' & says not enough evidence to justify warrant in #AlexisMurphy case.

I really want to know what other evidence they have. I can't imagine what the family must be feeling.

Shoot, looks like the courtroom was cleared so more evidence could be presented. Darnit.

From this link:

"His attorney, Michael Hallahan, says Taylor has three prior felonies. Two of those are from 20 years ago. Hallahan says Taylor is on probation and is not a flight risk. He is asking for a secure bond.

Taylor intends to live with his son and his son’s mother in Nelson County until the trial begins. "

My thing is if he's already violated probation then wouldn't that make the judge more apt to keep him in jail? I hope so.

Katie Love ‏@KLOVEREPORTER 27s
Nelson Co. judge denies motion to release suspect Taylor from jail with bond. He will stay in jail with no bond until Jan. #AlexisMurphy

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Nadine Maeser ‏@nadine_maeser 18m
Taylor's attorney says his client will live with his son and son's mother in Nelson Co if he can bond out. Says Taylor is "not the culprit"

Nadine Maeser ‏@nadine_maeser 16m
Taylor's attorney: "Nothing about this case justifies my client from being held with no bond." #findalexismurphy

Katie Love ‏@KLOVEREPORTER 27s
Nelson Co. judge denies motion to release suspect Taylor from jail with bond. He will stay in jail with no bond until Jan. #AlexisMurphy

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Wow, it appears that it didn't take long at all for the prosecution to present their case or for the Judge to make a decision...what does that say?

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 2m
Randy Taylor's bond hearing is wrapping up. @MarcellaNBC29 has the details coming up at 5.

I hate when they do that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member