DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i already have my copy and read it..

I think it would be great to start a thread
called...

let's discuss lost girls.

That would be a good thread. I thought it didn't come out till July 8? So do you think it was a pretty decent book? I don't want details need to read it first lol

MB mother said her daughter wanted to come to NY and work in a salon. She wanted to save money and go back to Buffallo and open a salon. Alot of girls have dreams. Boarding a bus to NY is not a good idea. Her stepfather was right. He said NY will eat her up alive. Young girls with backpacks are sitting on the ground up against stores in Times Square. They probably just got off a bus at the Port Authority. I look at them and feel like saying "Now what"? They are clueless.

Peter, come out, come out, wherever you are. We havent heard from you in awhile.

Peter, come out, come out, wherever you are. We havent heard from you in awhile.

I emailed him to tell him he was in Kolker's book....
and sent him a copy of the page...and asked him if he was coming back.

I'm proud to say...he's still true to form....calling people on websleuths morons....

here is a quote from his email...

I haven't returned to WS (my ban run out), but my urge to struggle there with morons is low.

I'm proud to say...he's still true to form....calling people on websleuths morons....

I haven't returned to WS (my ban run out), but my urge to struggle there with morons is low.

lol apparently the crystal balls, time warps, one legged doctors hobbling around killing prostitutes, and mind readers with psychic abilities were to much for him to handle...

Young girls with backpacks are sitting on the ground up against stores in Times Square. They probably just got off a bus at the Port Authority. I look at them and feel like saying "Now what"? They are clueless.

So you think that would be a good place to meet women?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No biggie, IMO..............personally, I could give a rat's arse because it saves me from having to scroll. It has been quite peaceful and enjoyable here for the past few months. All my very personal opinion, though...

Ehh. I think he had some very insightful things to say. Defintely knew his history Bout the topic.

Was she a victim of Israel Keyes? Sorry if I am totally stating the obvious.

troubling fact:

MB's good friend or a best friend is Amanda Beinlich, daughter of strangulation victim Rita Tangredi-Beinlich (93 or 94)

troubling fact:

MB's good friend or a best friend is Amanda Beinlich, daughter of strangulation victim Rita Tangredi-Beinlich (93 or 94)

Very troubling.

Possible link to man in PA?? - article dated July 04, 1999

"Mercer County authorities believe three other women my have some link to Gunning. Two, Rita Tangredi and Colleen McNamara, were found dead in Suffolk County on Long Island in New York; Tangredi's body was discovered in November 1993, McNamara's two months later."

http://articles.philly.com/1999-07-04/news/25524487_1_prostitution-women-police-connections

troubling fact:

How did you find that connection, and could you please share more on their friendship?

AB's mother Rita was murdered 2 Nov 1993, her father was Frank B :

Social Security Death Index
about Rita Beinlich
Name: Rita Beinlich
SSN: 079-58-1775
Born: 7 Jan 1962
Died: 2 Nov 1993
State (Year) SSN issued: New York (1976)

More on Gunning. He was adopted from Korea. " 7/6/99 online edition of The
Philadelphia Daily News newspaper: Family: 'That's not our Jimmy' Stepmom defends suspect eyed in 10 strangulations, by Barbara Laker, Daily News Staff Writer

"He came to Philadelphia 28 years ago, a Korean orphan wrapped in a baby
blanket handed at an airport gate to a couple who wanted to give him a loving
home... Today, James Gunning sits in a jail cell charged with three attempted murders
and is described by police as a possible suspect in the strangulation killings
of 10 women in three states."

He spent time in the Trenton area. Seems he was investigated between 1999 and 2003 for crimes in NY, NJ and PA. He drove a white van. He is short and stocky. Somehow, he alluded prosecution and ultimately pleaded down to
a lesser charge than murder even though he is suspected in the deaths of 10 women...go figure. I'm wondering if he had a cohort.

On another note: From the "Lost Girls" book, Michael Pak's around the same age as Joseph Brewer. Michael Pak's mother opened a gas station and convenience store in Long Island. It would be very interesting to know where in LI this business was located.

I have also heard now that Michael Pak worked for several agencies as a driver. he may still be the key to finding the connection re: to any common people/agencies.

How did you find that connection, and could you please share more on their friendship?

AB's mother Rita was murdered 2 Nov 1993, her father was Frank B :

i had it in my notes from awhile back, came across it while skimming through them----she actually made some comments last month on an article about the li killings, saying MB was her best friend

Any way to verify her statements? Because, if they are true, that would be big, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member