Video: Interview with Cindy and George Anthony Today

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Where in the name of God and all that is holy did they find this Michele Bart? OMG, they could not have picked a worse spokesman! She looks so unprofessional, her body language SCREAMS bad attitude, and she fails to make any eye contact, rather looking off to the side most of the time. How does anyone think this helps?
Cindy looks so pathetic, bless her heart. She looks like she is anesthetized to the point she could have major surgery and not move a muscle. Who is giving her these pills?

The only person on the planet willing to speak on their behalf?

C'mon ya all! Yes. CA has driven everyone mad with her antics but she can't fake her weight. She is skin and bones. Objectively look at her - IMO GA should put her in the hospital. Compare how she looks in this video when LP was at Blanchard Park - just have to watch 2 seconds, it's all her on the video.
http://www.wftv.com/video/17979847/index.html

Something happened. Something's wrong.
I question if it is merely Nejame quitting & the Milstead issue.

Something's going on.

Thank you, Capri. They also plan Hollywood parties. Wonder if they do 'meet & greet' events too.

Thank you, Capri. They also plan Hollywood parties. Wonder if they do 'meet & greet' events too.

Cut & pasted directly from the Helping Heroes.com website:

Some of the Creative Events We Specialize In:

Concerts & Music Festivals
Radio, Walk, and Bowl a-thons
Golf & Tennis Tournaments
Conferences & Conventions
Cuisine & Wine events
Festivals & Fiesta events
Luncheons & Teas
Auctions & Galas
Entertainment Themed Events
Political Events & Campaigns
Media Conferences

Cuisine & Wine events
Luncheons & Teas
Auctions & Galas
Media Conferences

I guess in some ways, this case is a bowl-a-thon....

Something happened. Something's wrong.
I question if it is merely Nejame quitting & the Milstead issue.

Something's going on.

Maybe Nejame told the Anthonys to distance themselves from that network and GA decided to become their spokesperson insted and Cindy didnt wanna do it either and he left :waitasec:

Not impressed with the new spokesperson. She seemed bored and disgusted with the whole process.

Cindy looked terrible! I was actually relieved when she finally moved.

Wow, your right about the spokesperson!

Said she has been in the field over 20 yrs! My gosh she starts out acting like she could care less about answering any questions! "like lets get this over with...your wasting my time"
She sure doesn't act like a spokeperson at all.

Cindy is totally "gone" she is zoned out!

THERE WERE NO DECOMPOSITION RESULTS IN ELIZABETH SMART CASE! someone should tell them that...
I dont feel bad for these people anymore.
They need serious therapy and they need to stop thinking that people are stupid.

You are so right...

No Decomp
No dogs hitting on anything
No mistruths from the parents
No delay in reporting the kiddnapping
and there WAS a witness (her sister)

:mad: :mad:

Sorry Yolorando - I see that you have made this most excellent point already!

Cuisine & Wine events
Luncheons & Teas
Auctions & Galas
Media Conferences

She probably just wants the publicity to get free advertising for her biz. hmm

Not impressed with the new spokesperson. She seemed bored and disgusted with the whole process.

Cindy looked terrible! I was actually relieved when she finally moved.

I thought the whole interview was rather surreal. Having said that, I ended up feeling really afraid for Cindy. I really am not a fan or apologist for the Ant family but it bothers me to see someone disintegrate before my eyes. She looked drugged to the gills and just short of some kind of breakdown.

Once again its everyone else's fault except KC.
When in reality its just the opposite

Anyone know what M.Bart meant that this week was the hardest or most emotional among the last few months ?

Cindy A. is in obvious need of a prompt medical intervention.

I do feel sadness and despair for her and for George. And seeing them, I can understand how they so desperately want this little girl, or any little girl, to be Caylee!
But Caylee is dead, there is proof and they won't find Caylee at McDonald's or the mall playing!

George Anthony knows this. He knows. I heard his interview and the man knows! I do not understand why this man continues to perpetuate this lie that Caylee is alive and she's flitting around the country! I know I have never been in the Anthony's shoes, but if I were faced with all of the evidence, and the word of professionals, the test results, LE, FBI, Body Farm, etc. I would resign myself to the cold hard fact that my daughter killed her baby, I would pray for her soul, and I would go on and mourn and try to survive the best I knew how.

George needs to stop the scam and be honest with Cindy.
And for God's sake get her some help! Fast!

Cuisine & Wine events
Luncheons & Teas
Auctions & Galas
Media Conferences

Ohhhhh! So I guess a 'meet & greet' comes under the heading of 'media conference'. Wonder how long she has been on board. Before or after MN resigned. Hmmmmmmm?

I just watched the video....for one, I can't believe CA never uttered a word?! That's a first. However, I notice she STILL controlled George through subtle manuevers. The thumb thing again, moving it back and forth on his hand, and then when George was qestioned about his GJ testimony, Cindy immediately jerked her head up from it's "woe is me" position and glared directly at him while he fumbled around with his answer. As soon as he said he didn't want to "go there", her head dropped back down.
Drugged up and quiet or not, Cindy is STILL the one in charge. IMO.

Seriously, these people need to stop giving interviews. They're not doing themselves any good. Noone is buying it imo (well, maybe some)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back