Video: Interview with Cindy and George Anthony Today

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did anyone else notice that when the reporter asked GA who had given them advice...

GA goes silent for a moment and CA whispers KidFindersNetwork (KFN), then he says it out loud.

Sorry if someone else posted this already.

Just one more example of who is "running" the show....

Maybe he just couldn't think of the name and she was helping him out. These poor people can't do anything right in some people's minds.

Did anyone else notice that when the reporter asked GA who had given them advice...

GA goes silent for a moment and CA whispers KidFindersNetwork (KFN), then he says it out loud.

OH - and when the reporter asked George what the public should do if they think they spot Caylee...he says call DNA, KFN, etc. and then says LE (Orlando, FBI) - at which time CA says don't call them.....

OH - and when the reporter asked George what the public should do if they think they spot Caylee...he says call DNA, KFN, etc. and then says LE (Orlando, FBI) - at which time CA says don't call them.....

The reason for that is because LE has publicly stated that they will no longer be searching for a live Caylee and the family wants to continue to search for their granddaughter.

I don't think CA was "acting" at all. She looks horrible. She has lost a tremendous amount of weight. I think she is about ready for a complete breakdown. Like I said before, she looks beaten down and defeated. I think, even though she will not say it yet publicly, that it is sinking in that her beautiful grand daughter is dead at the hands of her own mother.

I cannot help but feel pity for GA and CA. Casey has destroyed their lives. She killed her daughter and now is slowly and painfully killing her parents.

I think the new tapes being released today is the cause of her woe. Maybe MN knows what is on the tapes and it caused him to bail?

I think it's a mixture of everything. Nejame quitting, the FBI tapes, FBI not looking for a live Caylee anymore...it's all crashing on her at the same time.

But she also said, don't bother. It's obvious she is feeling alone, and has come to a realization that they will not get help from LE or FBI, because they don't believe Caylee is alive. That realization has hit her hard and fast, imo. She is feeling hopeless. I know there are many who will say she should have realized this long ago, but we are not walking in her shoes, so I, for one, will not make that judgement.

When someone is a controlling person and has been all their life (take it from an expert) it is VERY hard to give up control. She might be taking her last breath and still be giving out orders and running the show. I would LOVE to just say "Here, you do it, you make this decision, you take charge" but it is impossible without going crazy because it has become such a bad habit/lifestyle!

I agree Donnam. Casey could have set people straight on this a long time ago. How can she watch her parents suffer like this? It is so cruel.

I wonder if MN's withdrawal yesterday added to her woes.

I believe so. I think she see's it as one more person who has abandoned them in their search for a Caylee that Cindy believes to be alive. She is lost and defeated. That's what I see in this video.

But she also said, don't bother. It's obvious she is feeling alone, and has come to a realization that they will not get help from LE or FBI, because they don't believe Caylee is alive. That realization has hit her hard and fast, imo. She is feeling hopeless. I know there are many who will say she should have realized this long ago, but we are not walking in her shoes, so I, for one, will not make that judgement.
Bold is mine.

I agree!

I agree Donnam. Casey could have set people straight on this a long time ago. How can she watch her parents suffer like this? It is so cruel.

It doesn't matter to her one bit how her parents feel. Just like it didn't matter to her how Caylee felt as she took her last breath. Casey's ONLY concern is Casey.
Very sad, but very true.

Remember, this is the same person who killed her own child. She has no conscience, remorse, and least of all empathy. She cares about ONE bottom line, and that is CASEY.

I agree Torrie. She looks so depressed and as you said hopeless. I feel extremely sorry for both of them.

Michelle Bart has far too much attitude in that video. Looks like it's just a huge effort for her to speak and she has to gather up energy to get a few words out. Pathetic. As a PR person, she should be speaking with forcefulness and determination. Instead she just comes across as if it's a waste of time, a huge waste of time just to be interviewed.

As for Cindy, I think she looks more beaten down than sleepy. Maybe she and NeJames had one final argument that set her back some. Or maybe she realizes no one believes her rhetoric any longer. She has a daughter charged with murder 1 and an adorable grandchild who is no longer alive. The woman has a lot to contend with; it's a shame she didn't accept the truth of the situation back in July; she'd be so much further along in her recovery if she had.

Lurker is coming out for a brief moment. I may not say much but I am with you guy's every minute of every day and your skills, compassion, and sleuthing leave me standing in awe of you :clap:.

Having watched, read, and observed just about everything that is out there on this case, I have finally figured out my feelings with the A's. Truly a love hate thing going on. On one hand I can not even imagine what they are going through every minute of their day's. But the constant refusal to grasp the reality of what is going on now is in no way helping to bring this precious angel home, and infuriates me on a daily basis's.

I think the A's are stuck in this constant battle of truth and reality vs how do we save the only part of Caylee we have left. That being KC, also I think that as a parent and I have heard George say it once in one of the LE interviews (sorry not sure which one NG plays it alot though) how do you deal with the fact that you have raised a cold blooded psychopath. I for one would rather live in La-La land then face that. Also I believe he asked the LE (in the same interview) that if they find anything to please give him a heads up because it would literally kill CA and he wanted to prepare her.

I think at the end of the day KC has won no matter where she is sitting that in purely incidental to her. I think that her ultimate goal was to punish her family and especially CA for standing up to her and making her take responsibility for her theft of KC's grandparents money and choosing Caylee over KC. After all in KC's world no one is more important than her. I still don't think the partying was her ultimate goal, pain and misery and total destruction of CA's life and happiness was. Caylee was just the only weapon she had. By watching this video and all the others look at the GP's they are totally destroyed and the only way to wake up and go on everyday is to live in this dream world they have created. I also toy with the idea that George is behind the orchestration of the sighting's and keeping them in the for front is to create reasonable doubt in the jury pool, being former LE he is well aware of what RD can do for a suspect at trial. Ultimately trying to save his daughter from the DP.

At the end of the day the only thing that matters is, though deeply loved by the GP's Caylee was used as a weapon in this family and ultimately paid the price. I only hope that Tim Miller is incorrect and this precious child can be found and brought home, and given the respect and love and peace that KC has stolen from her

Sorry that was so long but boy it felt good to get that out of my brain.

Thanxs guy's for letting me vent it out :)

If I were the parent of that little girl I would truly be ticked off that someone was taking a pic of her.

Something happened. Something's wrong.
I question if it is merely Nejame quitting & the Milstead issue.

Something's going on.

I agree completely!! If something hasn't happened - CA is finally accepting the truth. This is the face of the grandmother that we should have seen from Day 1. Unfortunately for her, she would have been much further along in the healing process had she relinquished control and accepted the truth from the beginning. Plus...the whole world wouldn't be disgusted with her.

"Normal" people, when faced with similiar situations, will hope for the best but prepare themselves for the worst - thus preventing such a pitiful scenario as has played out in this case.

As always, IMHO...

Cindy is stoned but not unconscious. This is part of her act, the sad helpless grandparent in search of her Grandaughter-nobody is helping them-please public/the world, believe me'. Still spinning the tale.

GA's response when asked about his grand jury testimony, says it all..

He knows what he said before the grand jury is damning and will continue to hide his knowledge behind the 'can't discuss those proceedings'. Cindy certainly did perk up and bore a hole in the side of his face as he spoke that moment.

He was caught off guard with that Grand Jury question, he really looked PO'd to me.
Cindy does look frail and sick, it had to be tough for her to keep quiet for that length of time.
Burque - the spokesperson was very hard to watch with all of her facial contortions and mouth twistings, she's a mess to watch and to listen to.
Their ploy to win over the public into believing Caylee is alive is backfiring big time, they both need to go to sleep for a few days, wake up and accept the truth.

Quoted from the accompanying article:

Quote:
"There are just too many characteristics that stood out that it could be her,” said Michelle Bart, the family’s new spokesperson. “We're not saying that it is her. We're saying it's another tip that somebody in the community believed it was her."

Bolded by me. So, basically, MB is admitting that this picture was released to cast reasonable doubt on LE's case against KC. It didn't matter if it was Caylee, or not.

I was going to mention this too. That sentence was so carefully worded. This is total bs, they don't think for a minute this is Caylee, they just wanted to point out to the world that someone thought it might be. This is absurd, it so obviously is not Caylee.:mad:

Maybe he just couldn't think of the name and she was helping him out. These poor people can't do anything right in some people's minds.

MAYBE.....

Please notice - I did NOT say anything about them being involved, guilt/innocence, what they did or did not do, etc.

I am making an observation about a video THEY put out for the public.

Only my observations, nothing more, nothing less....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiyasofya
Back