GUILTY VT - Melissa Jenkins, 33, St Johnsbury, 25 March 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can someone post blow by blow of pc? Can't watch on kindle...TIA

Do the Prue's have children? Could Melissa have been their child's teacher? She seemed like the kind of teacher that students would confide in. Just looking for a motive.

Here's a pic of the Prue's decapitated mobile home. At first I was thinking maybe she had an affair with the husband (or some type of romantic something going on - ONLY because I can't figure out any other type of thing). But seeing his picture and his home, I can't imagine that was it.

http://www.boston.com/Boston/metrod...sbury-crime/GC7LK6v2zIo4j7XRrQi8NO/index.html

Yikes - from the looks of their place of residence this will be based on resources (Money, car, etc...?).

Looks pretty run-down...

2nd degree charges. May be more later. They knew victim; had snow plowed her driveway a couple years ago.

Thanking everyone. Worked tireless hours.

Reading prepared statement. will not answer questions.

With assistance of FBI and various departments, conducted aggressive investigation. Second degree murder and improper disposal of a body. Additional charges might be added.

thanks to those who can keep the rest of us without video access updated.

so sorry for her, but quick work by le.

cod was strangulation
:-(
they knew her
plowed her driveway a few years ago

they are still searching at the prue house (it was secured overnight)

Prayers for her son....even if he was asleep or did not witness what happened to mom, there will be a void in his life that will never go away...

So very sad....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back