GUILTY VT - Melissa Jenkins, 33, St Johnsbury, 25 March 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Never in a million years would I have thought a married couple would have been involved. Kudos to LE for such quick action! Now all the questions. Who were these people and what on earth could have been their motive?

http://www.state.vt.us/courts/court_cal/osf_cal.htm

they were scheduled for court this afternoon..."parentage" ? is that paternity or child services?

I have NO clue what this means..I hope someone here does! IF it's the same couple, we don't know that for sure.

Wednesday, Mar. 28 Prue vs. Prue
at 1:45 PM in Room 2 91-5-09 Osdm/Parentage
Magistrate Enforcement Hearings
Pro Se

Most of the other hearings in this courtroom re: child support but this one doesn't say that.

I have NO clue what this means..I hope someone here does! IF it's the same couple, we don't know that for sure.

Wednesday, Mar. 28 Prue vs. Prue
at 1:45 PM in Room 2 91-5-09 Osdm/Parentage
Magistrate Enforcement Hearings
Pro Se

very true. there are a lot of prue's in that area of vermont.

which tells us perhaps there was a buzz amongst townspeople that led LE quickly and quietly to them...

Wow. Great work by LE! But who are these people and why did they want Melissa dead? I don't understand the motive here at all. Or the relation. Are they strangers?

Do we know if there is going to be live feed for the presser anywhere? It starts in 30 minutes, correct?

This is just the strangest case! A married couple?? Never would have seen that coming...

thank you for posting your map again texaslil! (it makes me scratch my head even more about these people and the locations etc when looking at the map)

So are these 2 total strangers?? Why would they murder a woman with a little 2 year old in the car??

Do we know yet if they are strangers?
(I am having trouble opening links, sorry if this info is there somewhere)

Links to the jail. Says they are in custody.

Allen Prue:
https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...=46000&agency=2&searchType=offender&id=140581

Patricia Prue:
https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...=46000&agency=2&searchType=offender&id=140580

Also lists the date of birth for each. Some of you sleuthers may be able to find some more info about these two based on their birthdates.

thanks, this helps. i'm trying but there are more prue's than evergreens in that part of vermont.

my guess is they weren't strangers...the jenkins' have quite a clan on their family farm and surrounding property too. given the demographics of the area, she being a waitress and allen being a snowplow operator, one would think their paths or at least those of their relatives' have crossed many times...jmo...

ETA: i wouldn't think their paths had crossed with their other occupations, her being a private school teacher and his recent employment as a newspaper courier, not on her route...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back