GUILTY VT - Melissa Jenkins, 33, St Johnsbury, 25 March 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Are momma & sister kidding me with this JUNK below? Messed up & MAJOR Denial!! :banghead:

The mother and sister both appealed to Vermont law enforcement to continue investigating so that the proper people are charged with murdering Jenkins.

“I wish I could do something to prove that they really didn’t do it,’’ Tinder said. “And I hope that the cops aren’t willing to give up and try to find more evidence that they really didn’t do it instead of wrongly accusing somebody.’’

Donna Prue added, “I think there are a lot of holes in this case and I think they really need to keep looking. … They are good people. … And I want them to have a fair deal in this. … They are being set up by somebody, I don’t know who.’’

http://bostonglobe.com/metro/2012/0...sbury-crime/iEPMK3kF0f9OVkO8sFPL7N/story.html

Who? Zenaida? Give me a break Cindy!

So LE probably knew what happened to Melissa before they found her and the condition of her body validated the child's account.

If Melissa's son was there when the Prues disposed of his mother's body, he could have provided information about the river, which led LE to find her body so quickly. Or perhaps the Prues discussed what they were doing or had done in front of him in the car (since they apparently carried out their plan as if he wasn't even there) and he remembered key words.

The disposal site is 9 miles from the Jenkins house, longer by road, I think. So LE may have had some reason to look in that area or places like it to find her within a day.

This is like a Criminal Minds episode. UGH. Most cases here follow a pretty predictable pattern, but this? So random, so unthinkable, so scary!

With the pre-meditation factor, this should be first degree.

Also, didn't one of those articles say that Allen Prue's mother lived with them in the trailer? If so, then I don't think the Prues would have returned home to assault her.

This article gives some good information: http://www.wcax.com/story/17273642/waterford-couple-pleads-not-guilty-in-melissa-jenkins-murder

"Police say Allen Prue, 30, and Patricia Prue, 33, both participated in killing Melissa Jenkins" BBM

"According to a police affidavit, during questioning:
-Allen Prue confessed to elements of the crime.
-Prue told police he and his wife were driving around Sunday and came up with an idea to "get a girl."
-He told police his wife called Jenkins and told her they were having car trouble and asked if she could come help.
-Prue told police he strangled Jenkins there on the side of the road, and then the couple took her body back to their house, wrapped it in a tarp, tied a cinderblock to it, and took the body to Barnet and dumped it in the Connecticut River."

"Police say the Prues became early suspects in the case because Jenkins had called a friend before she left and told him that she was going to assist her former plow truck driver who was having car trouble."

Smart girl calling a friend before she left. Just wish she hadn't gone. Sounds like she was a kind-hearted person.

what the hello... just with the sexual factor alone it should be first degree... (re: link that sueC posted upstream)

this is just horrible... absolutely horrible!

(fwiw I bet Allen, since he met Patricia online, has an online presence as well as her.. these people are sick sick sick)

This article gives some good information: http://www.wcax.com/story/17273642/waterford-couple-pleads-not-guilty-in-melissa-jenkins-murder

"Police say Allen Prue, 30, and Patricia Prue, 33, both participated in killing Melissa Jenkins" BBM

"According to a police affidavit, during questioning:
-Allen Prue confessed to elements of the crime.
-Prue told police he and his wife were driving around Sunday and came up with an idea to "get a girl."
-He told police his wife called Jenkins and told her they were having car trouble and asked if she could come help.
-Prue told police he strangled Jenkins there on the side of the road, and then the couple took her body back to their house, wrapped it in a tarp, tied a cinderblock to it, and took the body to Barnet and dumped it in the Connecticut River."

"Police say the Prues became early suspects in the case because Jenkins had called a friend before she left and told him that she was going to assist her former plow truck driver who was having car trouble."

Smart girl calling a friend before she left. Just wish she hadn't gone. Sounds like she was a kind-hearted person.
my thoughts and prayers are with this friend... her quick actions helped to solve this case imhoo...

and thanks to all thing holy that they didn't harm little T.....

So, according to the police affidavit, he confessed to elements of the crime. Yet his momma is telling everyone he's innocent and was set up?

Yeah, right.

Who was the babysitter ?

Is the dad really this little boys dad?

Did Melissa see this guy or was she some other time involved with him?

This case without the proper information leads to wild ideas and guesses ....

My prayers to Melissa and her baby and friends ...

Micci

Melissa had told people that the suspect made her feel uncomfortable.
He had asked her out in the past and she had said no. I highly doubt she ever said yes. :twocents:

Obviously we have no way of knowing who her baby's father is for sure.
What we DO know for sure is that the father is definitely black.
That little boy is unmistakably adorably biracial. :loveyou:

she was an athlete and most likely strong.. of course they both attacked her!

"getting a girl"... well.. I am sure their intent was not to ask her out for an ice cream cone.

This is just so disturbing.

my thoughts and prayers are with this friend... her quick actions helped to solve this case imhoo...

and thanks to all thing holy that they didn't harm little T.....

It was a he, and I believe the xbf...from other articles.

Police say the Prues became early suspects in the case because Jenkins had called a friend before she left and told him that she was going to assist her former plow truck driver who was having car trouble.

http://www.wcax.com/story/17273642/waterford-couple-pleads-not-guilty-in-melissa-jenkins-murder

she was an athlete and most likely strong.. of course they both attacked her!

"getting a girl"... well.. I am sure their intent was not to ask her out for an ice cream cone.

This is just so disturbing.

Just from that quote makes me think it's not the first time. Disturbing!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup
Back