WA WA - Deanne Hastings, 35, Spokane, 4 Nov 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Then, last week, her driver's license was discovered outside Sonnenberg's Deli on Sprague Avenue." I hope they are checking video surveillance, if there is any, from that area to see if it was her who dropped it.

So, what I'm assuming from this is she must be like me and carry all her cards in a small wallet or just sticks them in her pocket. It wasn't making sense to me at first how someone had gotten a hold of her ebt if her purse was in her car.
If I just have to run into somewhere real quick, sometimes I just grab my little wallet and leave my purse out of site on the floor board in the car. But with them finding her DL, this makes more sense to me.

So, what I'm assuming from this is she must be like me and carry all her cards in a small wallet or just sticks them in her pocket. It wasn't making sense to me at first how someone had gotten a hold of her ebt if her purse was in her car.
If I just have to run into somewhere real quick, sometimes I just grab my little wallet and leave my purse out of site on the floor board in the car. But with them finding her DL, this makes more sense to me.

I'm the same way. Especially if I running somewhere quick or going to a place where carrying a purse isn't realistic. When I go out to a bar or drinking establishment I would never carry a purse or if I did it would be a small cross body type just to keep my cards/money in because trying to keep up with a purse is not fun. But what about her cell phone? I know I wouldn't leave my cell phone behind. I would probably carry something small just so I didn't have to do this.

I'm the same way. Especially if I running somewhere quick or going to a place where carrying a purse isn't realistic. When I go out to a bar or drinking establishment I would never carry a purse or if I did it would be a small cross body type just to keep my cards/money in because trying to keep up with a purse is not fun. But what about her cell phone? I know I wouldn't leave my cell phone behind. I would probably carry something small just so I didn't have to do this.

rbbm

Neither would I. Unless the battery was dead and it would be pointless to bother carrying it. Maybe that was why she didn't have it?
Just a thought. I can't remember if reports even mentioned if her phone was dead or not.

moo

There is a new comment on the FB page for Deanne, the missing Deanne one, that is interesting. But, she has been gone over a month now.

Interesting comment on the missing Deanne Hastings fb page.. Initials BH. Underneath the article posted on 28th November.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been rumored and speculated that Deanne had a drug problem. IMO even if true, that is no reason to not locate her. I have a family member that is a addict that goes off and on through major issues including jail and rehab but usually someone knows where he is, or he will make contact. I just it's possible to go totally off the grid but I pray she is found alive no matter where she is.

For those reding the find Deanne page maybe take a moment and write something encouraging to her. There is always the chance she will see it and perhaps think that all is not lost. All of this is JMO.

Hey everybody. I live in Spokane and frequent the downtown area. Just thought I'd let you know I'm available to answer any questions for a local. I'm also going to be going back through the thread and adding to this post through edits.

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 213
It is not within the immediate distance of the downtown area. It is in the Spokane area, but not downtown.

I am from Spokane and this perplexes me. The Knitting Factory is not a bar more than a concert venue. The parking lot where her car was found, is extremely dark and a little spooky at night. I park there often. Which leads me to wonder if the man she left with walked with her to the car, she deposited her belongings in it and then left with him. The Latah Creek area, where she used her card the next morning, is an upper class area. Rural, friendly, and the store is very nice. I believe she left with either the man who initially dropped her off (are we sure he even left the store?), or hitchhiked from there. So sad for her loved ones and children!

It is not within the immediate distance of the downtown area. It is in the Spokane area, but not downtown.

Thanks for helping SwissMiss. Good to have someone local, I am glad to see Deanne's search not go silent.

I just checked and didn't see anything new.. I'm really concerned.

The owner of the beauty school started a site ten days ago to raise reward money for Deanne's safe return. Other than that, I cannot find anything. The admin of the find Deanne fb page never revealed their identity on the page afaik.

This story is crazy! I'm not finished reading the thread yet, but in the article above, I noticed that her fiancé claims he's searching for her during the night. I just want to note that usually in missing cases, the closest people to the missing person (such as parents or partner) are asked by LE, NOT to search. They say that because if that person ends up finding a body, they will be under suspicion.

This is just on top of all the rest of the things that make no sense, here.

Deanne, I'm thinking of you.

I am thinking she did maybe she had her cell phone and purse with her but when they abducted her they made her give them the PIN number details then got her car keys and put her stuff in the car where it was parked but sadly at that point they had her card and pin there was surley no need to hang onto her
OR, she (illegally) traded her card for cash.

When I lived in a big city in the NW, I was often approached in the grocery store by people who wanted to sell their ebt cards for cash... Presumably to buy drugs or alcohol.

OR, she (illegally) traded her card for cash.

When I lived in a big city in the NW, I was often approached in the grocery store by people who wanted to sell their ebt cards for cash... Presumably to buy drugs or alcohol.

I never really thought about that, but you know what, that is entirely possible if she needed cash for alcohol or other drug. She might have actually been trying to talk to customers at the store to see if they would buy it and that is why she was reported as acting weird. She was run off from the store and might have gotten picked up by those people that used her card. Just an opinion, but that's a good thought about the card.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back