GUILTY WA - Four people murdered in three-state killing spree, Sept-Oct 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe LE needs to find out if the lady is actually missing or if she took her car and went out of town, etc.? I hope she is safe but I put nothing past these two %^&@#*

I popped in to say that I crocheted some baby and toddler hats to donate in Cody's name to a hospital in Oregon. I will make a few more and send them all at once.

There might be another victim. I don't know why they don't name her and post her pic? :waitasec:

"Rick Booth lives near Pedersen’s home at in the 300 block of NE 73rd Ave. Booth said Pedersen lived with an older woman with gray hair, whom he hasn’t seen since her car disappeared more than a week ago. " http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/loca...-apparently-lived/uxQez9D5xUClJzedNwvL3w.cspx

IF this woman really is missing and was in fact, living in the same home as Pedersen, I won't be surprised if her car turns up in Everett area - like maybe how this creep got up to his dad/stepmom's home. Leslie Pedersen was murdered September 29th, I believe. My prayers are with this woman, Mr. pedersen and Cody's family right now. Please let this nightmare come to an end.

My heart is just breaking for Cody and his family.God bless them.He was in the wrong place at the wrong time.It could have been anybody.It's just not fair this boy had a full life ahead of him.

BBM :sick: Nope. There goes my hope. No conscience within her either. :sick:

"Not a worry" in this world, perhaps, since she'll be taken care of by the taxpayers for the rest of her life.

But, a whole hell of a lot of worry in the world to come, if you get my drift.

Thanks to Cody for unanswered prayers! I was not expecting after a firm, no.! But Cody came through!

God Bless you Cody! You are a saint!

Cubs~

??????

I am sure that you (and the other fine posters) filling this thread with religious posts mean no offense, but I suspect I am not alone when I say that I find any post of this type cringe-worthy at best. Your post goes way beyond that.

This young guy is dead. Everything he was and everything he ever will be was stolen from him. That's all. Nuff said.

??????

I am sure that you (and the other fine posters) filling this thread with religious posts mean no offense, but I suspect I am not alone when I say that I find any post of this type cringe-worthy at best. Your post goes way beyond that.

This young guy is dead. Everything he was and everything he ever will be was stolen from him. That's all. Nuff said.

I am sorry you feel this way. Those of us who know the truth--that there is a promise of an eternal life beyond this one know that death is nothing to fear. Of course, those left behind grieving his loss deserve our prayers for strength and comfort, but Cody is not suffering--he is in paradise. I truly and sincerely pray for those who are offended by these posts that you can experience true love only found in the Lord. BTW this has nothing to do with "religion" and everything to do with "faith." Please take this in the loving spirit I intend it.

Looking at their pics here.I can see the reflection of the devil in their eyes.Scary and hateful looking duo they are.http://www.statesmanjournal.com/art...-named-suspects?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Home

Pedersen’s history of misconduct while in prison is extensive — disobedience, contraband, destruction of property, assault, possession of a deadly weapon and racial, religious or sexual harassment are included in his offender report from the Oregon Department of Corrections.
Grigsby served almost two years in Coffee Creek Correctional Facility for four counts of identity theft. She also has a record of misconduct while in prison, including disobedience, contraband and assault.

I don't understand why these two were released. If they can't behave in prison why would anyone think they would behave after being released? Prisoners should be expected to follow the rules before being set free where they are not monitored.

There might be another victim. I don't know why they don't name her and post her pic? :waitasec:

"Rick Booth lives near Pedersen’s home at in the 300 block of NE 73rd Ave. Booth said Pedersen lived with an older woman with gray hair, whom he hasn’t seen since her car disappeared more than a week ago. " http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/loca...-apparently-lived/uxQez9D5xUClJzedNwvL3w.cspx

Has any more info. come out about this woman? TIA
Wow, could there be more that we don't know about?

I am sorry you feel this way. Those of us who know the truth--that there is a promise of an eternal life beyond this one know that death is nothing to fear. Of course, those left behind grieving his loss deserve our prayers for strength and comfort, but Cody is not suffering--he is in paradise. I truly and sincerely pray for those who are offended by these posts that you can experience true love only found in the Lord. BTW this has nothing to do with "religion" and everything to do with "faith." Please take this in the loving spirit I intend it.

If Cody is in paradise why punish his killers? Shouldn't you, as a person who believes this, showed praise and thanks upon these two for sending Cody off to a better place? Do you not see how sociopathic and twisted this delusion sounds to those who do not share it?

Anyway, I am not here to discuss religion. It is as silly as debating what color and style of underwear Santa wears under his robes -- if only it were as harmless.

Thinking of Cody and his family... seeing the cause of death is heartwrenching. I can only hope he had no idea it was coming and that it was quick.

Just sick over this...

If Cody is in paradise why punish his killers? Shouldn't you, as a person who believes this, showed praise and thanks upon these two for sending Cody off to a better place? Do you not see how sociopathic and twisted this delusion sounds to those who do not share it?

Anyway, I am not here to discuss religion. It is as silly as debating what color and style of underwear Santa wears under his robes -- if only it were as harmless.

Yes that is a silly debate. And, again, you are confusing religion with faith. I will leave it at this--I wish you could know the peace and love that is just waiting for you. It's cool to question. I was an agnostic for many years. Now let's remember that Cody and his family need our love (and prayers if we so choose). Shalom

News Release from: Oregon State Police
UPDATE #8: MISSING 2010 JEEP PATRIOT ASSOCIATED WITH EVERETT, WASHINGTON PD MURDER INVESTIGATION FOUND IN OREGON
Posted: October 7th, 2011 3:30 PM

Investigators involved in the search for the black 2010 Jeep Patriot missing out of Everett, Washington that is associated with a homicide investigation confirmed the vehicle was found today abandoned in a remote location in Linn County, Oregon.

The vehicle was found early Friday afternoon, October 7, 2011. No other information regarding the vehicle, its location and condition, and other details is expected to be released today.

Everett, Washington Police Department and Oregon law enforcement agencies involved in their investigation and the Cody Myers murder investigation thanks everyone who has been providing information to help during the last several days.

More information will be released when authorized.
http://www.oregon.gov/OSP/

News Release from: Oregon State Police
UPDATE #8: MISSING 2010 JEEP PATRIOT ASSOCIATED WITH EVERETT, WASHINGTON PD MURDER INVESTIGATION FOUND IN OREGON
Posted: October 7th, 2011 3:30 PM

Investigators involved in the search for the black 2010 Jeep Patriot missing out of Everett, Washington that is associated with a homicide investigation confirmed the vehicle was found today abandoned in a remote location in Linn County, Oregon.

The vehicle was found early Friday afternoon, October 7, 2011. No other information regarding the vehicle, its location and condition, and other details is expected to be released today.

Everett, Washington Police Department and Oregon law enforcement agencies involved in their investigation and the Cody Myers murder investigation thanks everyone who has been providing information to help during the last several days.

More information will be released when authorized.
http://www.oregon.gov/OSP/

Looks like they didn't find David nearby....

So David Pedersen's father is still missing and this woman he lived with for awhile.I wonder how many others crossed his path and is missing? I would say these two were on a crime spree and killed anyone to get what they wanted.I blame the prison system for letting
that monster out of his cage

In the meantime, police are continuing to search for David Jones Pedersen, who was not with his Jeep when it was found. With her mother now dead, Nemitz is hoping for the safe return of her stepfather. Anyone with information on the whereabouts of David Jones Pedersen is urged to contact police immediately.
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/131363668.html

Freefallzzzz told me that Fox News in Portland said the Jeep was found near Foster Reservoir. That is NOT near Mary's Peak where Cody was found. So how did that happen, I wonder??? Did they have ANOTHER car in between? Thoughts?

Here's a map to show how far away the Jeep was from where Cody was found.

Marys Peak to Foster Lake - Google Maps

Maybe they had stolen the car from Cody somewhere around that area (where the jeep was), then disposed of him where he was found (sorry I hate saying that, don't know how else to say it). Or maybe after they took Cody's car, they split up and one drove the jeep, followed the other and abandoned the jeep where it was found?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back