GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 Apr 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think this is drugs. A lot of people are on drugs that don't mutilate a human body.
I don't think this is alcohol. A lot of people drink heavily and don't mutilate a human body.
I don't think this is mommy issues. We all have issues of some sort and don't mutilate a human body.
I don't think this was a rage, a black out, an argument, a rejection, male performance, etc... see above about not mutilating a body.

He is a serial killer. Period. A cold, sick serial killer. Nothing prompted it. It IS who he is and was way before he met Ms. Lyne. (of course my opinion)

We as amateurs are able to find a connection to the coincidental death he's left in his wake. Imagine what the professional will find.

^^^ THAT

It's what I've been saying as well, but I like your candor. He is what he is.

I was one of those people with an insane BAC that would be upright, walking and talking. Last time I was intoxicated and had the police called on me, blew a .54 and could still recall memorized phone numbers of friends to call, my birthdate, my address, the whole shebang.

I'm 5'6" and at the time was 170 lbs; not tiny, but not huge either. My BAC got that high from a 24 pack of beer, 2 bottles of wine, a 1.75 of vodka, and a bottle of tequila, consumed in a matter of 16 hours.

I absolutely should be dead right now. Alcoholism is a horrible, horrible mental illness. It is pure insanity, and I am forever thankful and grateful that I don't have to live that way anymore.

Congratulations on being able to turn things around. Absolutely one of the hardest things to do ever.

I don't think this is drugs. A lot of people are on drugs that don't mutilate a human body.
I don't think this is alcohol. A lot of people drink heavily and don't mutilate a human body.
I don't think this is mommy issues. We all have issues of some sort and don't mutilate a human body.
I don't think this was a rage, a black out, an argument, a rejection, male performance, etc... see above about not mutilating a body.

He is a serial killer. Period. A cold, sick serial killer. Nothing prompted it. It IS who he is and was way before he met Ms. Lyne. (of course my opinion)

We as amateurs are able to find a connection to the coincidental death he's left in his wake. Imagine what the professional will find.

I agree with you... about all of this.

I wonder if JC witnessed an act of a violence as a child or if he suffered from a traumatic brain injury (TBIs can result from a seemingly minor accident, like falling out of a tree, off a bicycle, or being hit in the head by a ball, and it may go unnoticed due to a child's inability to explain certain feelings like amnesia or nausea.)

Chances are that he's just evil down to his rotten core ... but I'd be curious to know.

I wonder if JC witnessed an act of a violence as a child or if he suffered from a traumatic brain injury (TBIs can result from a seemingly minor accident, like falling out of a tree, off a bicycle, or being hit in the head by a ball, and it may go unnoticed due to children's inability to explain certain feelings like amnesia or nausea.)

Chance are that he's just evil down to his rotten core ... but I'd be curious to know.

I think it's who he is. He was born with these characteristics and DNA. Mutated genes??
I do believe that environment, personal choices and experiences can bring out the worst of us and exaggerate personality. But mutilating another human?
It is my opinion that this is in him whether he had an amazing life or the worst of lives.

People far worse off, much, much, worse off do not mutilate human body's and/or animals. I mean we are talking decapitation here. You're born with that! I don't pretend to be a psychiatrist or doctor...could a head injury or trauma bring it out? Eh, it would have to be something spectacular for me to believe that's what prompted this.

He is just wired wrong. Things go wrong during conception. I don't know... mind boggling, no answers.

I was one of those people with an insane BAC that would be upright, walking and talking. Last time I was intoxicated and had the police called on me, blew a .54 and could still recall memorized phone numbers of friends to call, my birthdate, my address, the whole shebang.

I'm 5'6" and at the time was 170 lbs; not tiny, but not huge either. My BAC got that high from a 24 pack of beer, 2 bottles of wine, a 1.75 of vodka, and a bottle of tequila, consumed in a matter of 16 hours.

I absolutely should be dead right now. Alcoholism is a horrible, horrible mental illness. It is pure insanity, and I am forever thankful and grateful that I don't have to live that way anymore.

Wow, congrats on getting sober! I really admire people who can overcome such incredible challenges. My dad was a serious addict to many different things, and got clean and sober cold turkey when I was born. I've always appreciated that!

As for JC, I could see how he could be such a high functioning alcoholic that he could have had a zillion drinks and still managed what he did. I just don't know how Ingrid would respond to him drinking so much. Then again, that could have sparked the whole initial confrontation in the first place.

I think it's who he is. He was born with these characteristics and DNA. Mutated genes??
I do believe that environment, personal choices and experiences can bring out the worst of us and exaggerate personality. But mutilating another human?
It is my opinion that this is in him whether he had an amazing life or the worst of lives.

People far worse off, much, much, worse off do not mutilate human body's and/or animals. I mean we are talking decapitation here. You're born with that! I don't pretend to be a psychiatrist or doctor...could a head injury or trauma bring it out? Eh, it would have to be something spectacular for me to believe that's what prompted this.

He is just wired wrong. Things go wrong during conception. I don't know... mind boggling, no answers.

Great post Heart. I agree I think his wiring is off. The brain is a very complicated piece of machinery. One bad connection can cause a big malfunction.

Another Body found in Woodinville recycling center TODAY. This one male between 30 and 50 years old. Woodinville is about halfway between Seattle and Lake Stevens on the King-Snohomish county line.

http://www.kiro7.com/news/local/body-found-at-woodinville-recycling-center/230509581

Omg!! I live right on the border of Woodinville, like, that's where we do all our shopping/hanging out... It's beautiful, it's like one big garden. And peaceful. How creepy... I hope it's true that it wasn't a homicide, but still how horrible...

I wonder if JC witnessed an act of a violence as a child or if he suffered from a traumatic brain injury (TBIs can result from a seemingly minor accident, like falling out of a tree, off a bicycle, or being hit in the head by a ball, and it may go unnoticed due to a child's inability to explain certain feelings like amnesia or nausea.)

Chances are that he's just evil down to his rotten core ... but I'd be curious to know.

He does have that nasty scar on his lip, so maybe tbi

Drunks are not chopping up a body and cleaning the crime scene in under 4 hours by themselves. Lol.

Jmo.

But they will mistake a recycling bin for the regular trash.

Which it seems like he specifically made sure she was disposed in different recycle bins. So he seemed sober enough to know exactly what he wanted to do.

So do you think perhaps he was sober while murdering her and everything, and perhaps started drinking at some point. Maybe by the time he did start disposing of the body he was blackout drunk hence placing them in the recycling bins, and legitimately passing out? Just wondering if there could be any credence to what he's claimed.

He does have that nasty scar on his lip, so maybe tbi

Could that scar be from another victim who possibly bit his lip while attacking her? I don't think lips are a common place to have a scar. Fighting maybe?

Could that scar be from another victim who possibly bit his lip while attacking her? I don't think lips are a common place to have a scar. Fighting maybe?

Possibly from the ex's fingernails? She did say he choked her. I guess it's possible he fell off a bike or skateboard. Who knows? This guy is insane.

There's a part of me, naive albeit, that believes a lot of what he said in his story has truth to it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back