GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he wanted to get caught or he wouldn't have bothered to hide the body in the trash bin. Why not tell LE where the other parts are? Why not confess then? I think he was just plain stupid.

One guy in his apt complex said he had a car and other articles said he didn't. Does anyone know?

What baffles me is why on earth would she willingly drive him to her house after the game if her daughters were going to be taken home by Dad in the morning. Who would want to have sex then get up afterwards in the middle of the night to drive him back? I wouldn't have wanted to get dressed after then drive him home therefore it's not making much sense to me. Could he have forced her to take him to her house? Maybe someone was right that they had drinks after or even at the game laced her drink with a drug he drove them to her house while she passed out in the car.

I pray to god she was completely dead before he started sawing off her head and limbs.

may be this guy like necrophilia after the joy of killing. think there was some kind of torture and that would be reason she would have put on a little fight and he got those scratches.

<modsnip>

Only a cell phone account. Not a phone. I don't think it's odd, usually those family plans make it much cheaper to add a line then opening a whole new account.

Agreed. My 35 year old BF still shares a plan with his parents because his bill would be a lot more expensive if he were to open a new separate account. I think he pays like $60 bucks, whereas I pay $120!

Has there been any confirmation yet as to whether he has a car? Either way, it would make sense for him to have bused or driven to meet her in the area of Westlake center (her car was found not far from Westlake) and taken transit from there to the game. So he might have been returning to get his car or to catch the bus back to Lake Stevens.

Good point. He could have left his car there and "swapped" early on Saturday morning. I'm not clear why he'd go to the ex girlfriend's house, though. If I just committed a gruesome murder, I might want to be alone and collect my thoughts, get my story straight and whatever else. I wouldn't think I'd be calling up an old flame and asking to crash for a few nights. But then again, nothing about this crime is any sort of rational.

I thought his dating profiles said he was looking for a casual friendship? Maybe that's part of his cover. They could have casually met before, in public. Probably were dating to some degree, but he will say they didn't exactly have a relationship. Him saying Ingrid was acting weird...really sounds like he's leaving it open, to blame her for what happened to her, in some way. If he was highly intoxicated when they left the game, I wonder if he will say, he wouldn't have got that way if he actually was on a "date", but that he considered her just a friend, so that's why he drank so much?

When he texted her mom he used the word relationship and he told LE he thought he had sex with her. Who can believe a word this monster says? I wonder if he will submit to a polygraph. It can't be used in court but it sure can tell if they are being deceptive or not.

Good point. He could have left his car there and "swapped" early on Saturday morning. I'm not clear why he'd go to the ex girlfriend's house, though. If I just committed a gruesome murder, I might want to be alone and collect my thoughts, get my story straight and whatever else. I wouldn't think I'd be calling up an old flame and asking to crash for a few nights. But then again, nothing about this crime is any sort of rational.

he could be even working with more people. what needs to be confirmed is whether it is one prep or more preps

Why is Nancy Grace calling this killer a " Dream man " ? he had no job no car and a long criminal record ?

I don't think he wanted to get caught or he wouldn't have bothered to hide the body in the trash bin. Why not tell LE where the other parts are? Why not confess then? I think he was just plain stupid.

One guy in his apt complex said he had a car and other articles said he didn't. Does anyone know?

What baffles me is why on earth would she willingly drive him to her house after the game if her daughters were going to be taken home by Dad in the morning. Who would want to have sex then get up afterwards in the middle of the night to drive him back? I wouldn't have wanted to get dressed after then drive him home therefore it's not making much sense to me. Could he have forced her to take him to her house? Maybe someone was right that they had drinks after or even at the game laced her drink with a drug he drove them to her house while she passed out in the car.

I pray to god she was completely dead before he started sawing off her head and limbs.

I would think his DNA would be everywhere in her vehicle. With all that cutting up he had to have blood on his clothes which would have transferred DNA to the seats, steering wheels, gear shifter etc...

Yeah he could just be really stupid. He would have to be to think he wouldn't be caught immediately.

I think she certainly could have willingly let him come back to her house after a night out. For a divorced mom to have a dating life (or the intimacy that goes along with it) things do sometimes have to happen the night before the kids come back. Even if it isn't logistically perfect and the guy has to leave at 7 AM, etc.

may be this guy like necrophilia after the joy of killing. think there was some kind of torture and that would be reason she would have put on a little fight and he got those scratches.

<modsnip> .

It is strange how he threw the Hannibal DVD on the table and told his Mom she better be careful. Isn't that movie about chopping people up? I only saw the first one silence of the lambs.

I'm also wondering if the "scan" they do of the ticket barcode when you enter the game could tell them anything. Though I'm not sure it is exact; it may just verify that the ticket is valid and not store the data anywhere. I'm sure that knowing whether she went to the game or not would be valuable in narrowing down the time of death.

It has to be stored in some fashion. In the era of downloadable/printable tickets, one of the primary things those scanners do is make sure that ticket hasn't been scanned already so that 2 or more people can't print it out and get in on the same ticket.

Why is Nancy Grace calling this killer a " Dream man " ? he had no job no car and a long criminal record ?

He had nothing to offer her except maybe in her eyes she thought he was attractive plus being younger than her.

I'm not clear why he'd go to the ex girlfriend's house, though. If I just committed a gruesome murder, I might want to be alone and collect my thoughts, get my story straight and whatever else. I wouldn't think I'd be calling up an old flame and asking to crash for a few nights. But then again, nothing about this crime is any sort of rational.

He definitely doesn't seem rational and that could just be a part of the "thrill" for him. I'd be interested to know the extent of the relationship with the ex and if they were "together" in a sexual sense after. That sends icky shivers up my spine.

!rst and Blanchard downtown Seattle, Monday morning it already had a ticket but somehow they (parking enforcement vs police did not make the connection even though it had been reported stolen(or so it seems)

I think Q13 reported on their broadcast, that her car wasn't reported stolen, by the time the ticket was issued. And if it had been, they would have made the connection sooner.

I think he's ugly and creepy looking. Certainly not my type. In that black and white photo he sure looks like Ted Bundy.

I was thinking the same thing at 5:30 this morning when I woke up with this case still in my mind.

According to http://q13fox.com/2016/04/12/grisly...he-was-too-drunk-to-remember-prosecutors-say/

Lyne's mother, Jorga Bass, texted Charlton on Saturday asking where she could find her daughter, who was not at home when Lyne's ex-husband, Phil Lyne, tried to drop off their kids, who lived with their mother. But Ingrid Lyne's purse and cell phone were in the apartment.

He responded, "My name is John. I thought she was with her kids today?"

Bass replied, "When did you see her last? She's not here, her phone is here and driver's license and purse but she's not, please respond, I've called 911."

"911?" Charlton responded. "What's going on? We went to the Mariners game last night but we didn't stay the night together because she has her kids today ... not sure what she had told you about me and our relationship."

There are simply many answers to the above context of why he is guilty.
1. He need not have to text her quickly. that means he was awake when she texted him and did not have any hangover.
2. again the joy after knowing what happened to her, he responds in the way above by saying his name first.

wouldn't you be totally confused and made a call back before texting to speak with your woman you are dating to make sure she is allright?

"She's missing," the mother said. "What time did you see her last. A police officer needs to speak to you as you may be the last person who saw her. Please call [telephone number]."

When Charlton did not respond, she texted, "Can you please call me? I know your name is John Charlton so please call me."

In her final text, Bass wrote, "Please John, did Ingrid say anything about someone coming to see her after you separated from her last night. We can't find her or her car. As I said her phone and ID and purse are at her house but she and her car are gone without a trace. Any help would be appreciated. We are desperate. She would never just go off and leave her family."

She apparently received no response.

When you have done nothing and if you truly care about the person you were with last night, wouldn't you have called back and see if some one was poking fun or telling the truth or even made a call to police to report these suspicious texts to him. Instead he was quiet and hiding.

Absolutely guilty and some human behavior professionals can vouch on this.

Premeditated and planned slaying. Only thing is to find out whether other preps were involved or not

I keep seeing "the ex" pop up. Has there been confirmation by anyone that an ex even exists, or is involved aside from Charlton claiming to have holed up with her Saturday and Sunday? I don't recall seeing anything, and this should be very easy to prove. I'm sure the cops know and are holding this tidbit close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx