GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don't put our bins away by early wed morn before street sweeper comes and the trash bins are in the way we get a ticket.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Could someone have brought the recycling bin in and not felt the weight like the other guy did? Don't forget he brought his in a day later than most people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking the trash cans were on the side of the house (where I keep mine) since the trash was picked up on Friday - and all he had to do was find one he could get to. I take the garbage out at night and might not notice other white kitchen bags in there or may just assume my husband had put them there. I certainly wouldn't normally think to go through them. Though, had this happened in my neighborhood, I'd be the first one to go out and check my trash/recycle cans.

Umm that's what I thought..... And the FBI is involved. And it's been almost a week. So wouldn't there have been an odor?

I'm thinking if there wasn't much blood left, and she was enclosed in sealed plastic bags inside a trash can with the top closed, perhaps the odor wasn't strong enough to have noticed before now. I'm assuming temps are still mild in the area so there wouldn't have been excessive heat speeding up the decomposition process.

For some reason I had the impression she had been placed inside multiple bags, also, but that may just be my imagination at work.

Am I the only one who noticed that he has a big scar above his lip? (His right side, our left) Probably a previous victim scratching at him.
d5b7476cec1d69818ea9e5b9e568582a.jpg

Is it possible that the police are looking for further evidence other that the rest of poor Ingrid?? Bloody towels, anything that might be missing from her house, his bloody clothes, etc...I also find in interesting in the charging documents that the murder was noted "IN THE CITY OF SEATTLE", even though it was actually Renton.

Am I the only one who noticed that he has a big scar above his lip? (His right side, our left) Probably a previous victim scratching at him.

The scar was mentioned in the arrest synopsis that went with that particular mugshot.

I'm sorry if this was asked already, I didn't see it if it was.

Did LE ever release where the keys were to Ingrid's vehicle? Where they in the car? Did he have them?

Changing his school to "all of them" makes me wonder if there's a hidden meaning. This is a stretch but there's a Star Wars quote ""Wipe them out. All of them."―Darth Sidious, to Nute Gunray[src]"

I took the actions on Facebook to set my "studied at" for the same thing "All OF Them" and he apparantley chose "Life Event" and then selected Work/Education and then he selected from a choice list "All OF Them" which was created by someone else in Pakistan. This value is only listed for College or graduate school and not high school. This was a selection he made and I don't think he actually typed it because it's linked to that choice. Still very bizarre. He mentions in some of his earlier posts on FB that his accounts was hacked a while back but who knows if that is true. Updating FB is just another odd event but I don't know if there is meaning to the words.

grass can be recycled? i live in small town texas and we only have garbage pick up. if we recycle, we have to take it to wherever the recycle plant is and that is too far for me to drive.
It's essentially "yard waste" tree trimmings, grass, etc. I believe it's turned into compost.

tangled up in blue

grass can be recycled? i live in small town texas and we only have garbage pick up. if we recycle, we have to take it to wherever the recycle plant is and that is too far for me to drive.

Yes. The part of Puget Sound where I live, our town has yard waste recycling, my house does not. Usually the recycler turns it into compost.

Oh no!! Grass goes in a different container that you have the option to order, called yard waste. Recycle here comes with a 20 page instruction manual on which paper, which plastic and which metal and in what condition are accepted. A color flyer with pictures of garbage vs waste vs recycle. Get caught breaking the rules and your facing more time than JC : ).

It did say that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

So did this guy, he just said at the press conference, we had already had LE, FBI, Dogs and CSI search this area. He couldn't get done fast enough. Either someone else s slacking from the LE end OR....he had help or at least someone who who is trying to get him out. Of course that is only my opinion and purely speculative.

In Seattle, we have three bins: trash, recycling, and compost/yard waste bins. The recycling is picked up every other week, while the other two are picked up every week. The grass would be composted.

So did this guy, he just said at the press conference, we had already had LE, FBI, Dogs and CSI search this area. He couldn't get done fast enough. Either someone else s slacking from the LE end OR....he had help or at least someone who who is trying to get him out. Of course that is only my opinion and purely speculative.

Maybe a jealous neighbor who was infactuated with Ingrid watching her house and every move.

I don't shut all the doors just because this guy arrested. It appears the other body parts placed their after the arrest.

Although all the scratches on JC can't be overlooked.

Strange case.

I wonder if it's all the remaining parts?

I do not think so as they were moving all the trucks to another location to continue looking. Which is odd. Since they found so many parts the first time why would the rest be so scattered apart?

We have the same color bins, but I'm not sure which they found them in. All I keep seeing is that they were picked up in a garbage bin.

tangled up in blue

The gentlemen at the press conference stated several time it was garbage not recycling

Yes, if he owned the house they could get a warrant or if they had reason to believe that a person was party to it, they could get a warrant. The police (from what I know) can't go through random people's property and search their trash without probable cause. It would fall under a violation of the Fourth Amendment.

What I think they could have done is asked to look in the trash of each homeowner and gotten consent. But again, manpower would be an issue, I would think.

It sounds like according to the statement he gave to the media they had already searched them, I am assuming when it is a capital charge and the FBI is involved they throw the fourth amendment out the window.

Oh no!! Grass goes in a different container that you have the option to order, called yard waste. Recycle here comes with a 20 page instruction manual on which paper, which plastic and which metal and in what condition are accepted. A color flyer with pictures of garbage vs waste vs recycle. Get caught breaking the rules and your facing more time than JC : ).
Hahaha! It's true!

tangled up in blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members