Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember a case maybe a year or so ago, that was similar. A little girl that if I recall correctly was about 5 years old. The father was employed at a dam of some sort?? The little girl wandered most days with the family dog. The dog returned home wet, without the child. Neighbors had called child protective services on multiple occasions and were quite outspoken about how they had feared for this little one. It didn't end well with her body being found in a waterway. I pray this case has a happier ending.

I do, but don't recall names.

I remember the photo of her, those beautiful blue eyes and marti gras beads.

No, but thank you for trying! It's probably not relevant anyway - just a bee in my bonnet. :eek: If nothing comes from LE's investigation of the parents and other family members it seems like the next tier is someone Jenise knows - like a neighbor. It's worrisome though that she's so friendly. A six-year-old who trusts everybody and is allowed to roam at will is vulnerable to any predator on the hunt. I wonder if LE is focused so intently on the neighborhood because they have no other leads or if they know something. Waiting for news is nerve-wracking!

I think you may be looking for this one

http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/local-news/missing-girl-a-wellknown-presence-in-neighborhood_29691205

Do any of you remember the case of the little girl who was killed by the building maintenance kid? Was it Joralee (sp)? He sexually assaulted her in an empty apartment, then put her in the compactor roll-off bin which was in the apartment complex. We all watched the GBI take that bin and search it. Horrible, horrible case. Her Mom, was also lax on supervision IIRC (that does not intimate I think she was to blame). I think the kid who killed her ended up committing suicide in jail shortly after he was arrested.

Sorry to preempt the thread. The case just reminded me of this one and Jerise. Thank you Jules for the boots on the ground reporting.

I remember. This case reminded me of that sad situation too.

I don't know if this is allowed, if it's not please delete my comment.

On the Kitsap Sun fb page, a friend of the family commented on the latest post. Their page led me to a host of people who are closely related to this family and none of them are happy to say the least with the way they are being portrayed in the media.

I got the feeling that the dad was portrayed badly in his interview due to editing. I don't know, there's just no trace of this little girl. It's crazy

I don't know if this is allowed, if it's not please delete my comment.

On the Kitsap Sun fb page, a friend of the family commented on the latest post. Their page led me to a host of people who are closely related to this family and none of them are happy to say the least with the way they are being portrayed in the media.

I got the feeling that the dad was portrayed badly in his interview due to editing. I don't know, there's just no trace of this little girl. It's crazy

I saw that too. Families get SO HURT in cases like this. They plead to the public for help thinking the public at large will treat them with mercy and empathy and that's almost never the case. Missing persons cases are a lightening rod for pentup rage and it must be horrific to be the target of that in your lowest moment. Sad.

The creeper camper is gone!! It was still there earlier today.

Hoping to once and for all put the whole Sea Fair speculation to rest. It may be a big deal in the news but it's really NOT a big deal to *many* in Bremerton. I was born there and lived there 31 years and only went to Sea Fair once. Many have never been at all. To make it clear, to get to Lake Washington in Seattle (where the hydroplane races are held) from Steele Creek Mobile Home park, you'd have to drive from e. Bremerton to w. Bremerton, downtown, then get on the ferry (and that's an hour across to Seattle) then drive up to Lake Washington. Seriously, it's no where near this park.

View attachment 56347

Speaking of fairs (I know you're trying to put this topic to bed, sorry!), but there's a comment on an msm FB (KING 5) about someone thinking she looked a lot like a girl they saw at the Fiesta/Mexican rodeo at the Western Washington Fair. Since you were a local at one time, just asking if this location would also not be feasible? (I'm keeping in mind how Caylee Anthony sightings were numerous all across the country too, and we know where she was at the time :( )

https://www.facebook.com/KING5News/photos/a.74925066475.78273.6276351475/10152266664081476/?type=1

I can't help but think someone in that neighborhood is responsible for her disappearance. An adult, a teen or even another child.

I also can't help but think of little Sandra Cantu :(

When Jenise is found we need to go all Scooby Doo on creeper camper creeps.
Lol. Yes we do! Did you by chance follow Elizabeth & Lyric's case? We had a camper creeple on there too, but in a tent not motorhome.

I feel really bad for the siblings. I'm sure that it is nearly impossible to appreciate that the media is double edged sword when you're already cut & bleeding. I wish that families realized that the only solution is to counter it with openness instead of defensiveness. Their pain must be unbearable right now but shutting down discussions won't bring them answers.

I saw that too. Families get SO HURT in cases like this. They plead to the public for help thinking the public at large will treat them with mercy and empathy and that's almost never the case. Missing persons cases are a lightening rod for pentup rage and it must be horrific to be the target of that in your lowest moment. Sad.

I saw much of the same and left a public comment to the oldest sister wishing only GOOD. I can't even imagine the hell this entire family is dealing with, not only with the fact their little one is missing but the horrific, vile things people are saying about them. There are some seriously wicked things being posted publicly and that's just got to rip right through what's left of their hearts. :(

I feel bad for the siblings, but please don't ask me to support the parents. I really wish more information would come out.

Has it been confirmed that neighbors DID see Jenise on Sunday morning?

I'm just trying to figure out when somebody other than the parents saw her.

I keep thinking of Aliayah Lunsford...I pray both of them are found safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand