Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but think someone in that neighborhood is responsible for her disappearance. An adult, a teen or even another child.

I also can't help but think of little Sandra Cantu :(

I feel like everyone who lives there probably knows that this child is on her own all day long and that she wouldn't be missed for quite some time....and look what happened.:banghead:

Ugh. I wish I could say I was surprised about the fathers past. I am not normally the type of person who goes by "vibes", but after looking at some pictures earlier, he totally reminded me of my own abuser. There were just so many similarities, it is hard to describe. Wherever she is, I really hope Jenise has not suffered.

I have this sick feeling LE knows/has found something. I hope I'm wrong as my thoughts are not favourable.

Sheriff said witnesses saw her between 12 and 4... is that Saturday or Sunday?

In the Liknes case in Canada, police had informed the company picking up the garbage to take it to a separate part of the landfill. Then, the police actually went through it at the landfill. It was interesting.

Yes, and I thought it was a very wise protocol. As soon as the case was reported, the police had the neighbourhood garbage tagged, collected and taken to the dump. It made it easier to sort through the garbage when it wasn't in a dumpster.

This presser sounds like basically ' grasping at straws' , right? :(

neither of the links above are working...hoping it is just because the presser hasn't started yet.

So she was seen between 12 and 4pm on Sunday ..... she didn't go home all day? Was someone else feeding her? I can't imagine a 6 year old leaving home early in the morning and not eating or drinking all that time.

This presser sounds like basically ' grasping at straws' , right? :(

Didn't leave me feeling very hopeful. I think refusing to address the father's past history was a mistake. Why leave it out there as a distraction if you don't think it is relevant. We all know what happens to public interest when they believe it is a domestic situation.

So she didn't go home all day? Was someone else feeding her? I can't imagine a 6 year old leaving home early in the morning and not eating or drinking all that time.

good point

neither of the links above are working...hoping it is just because the presser hasn't started yet.

I just watched the second link. Perhaps it's over now. It was mostly informing the media what LE is doing to find the child. All the vacant homes have been searched and nothing suspicious there. Garbage searched, woods searched and transients interviewed ... They explained that it didn't fit the requirements for an amber alert.

I just watched the second link. Perhaps it's over now. It was mostly informing the media what LE is doing to find the child. All the vacant homes have been searched and nothing suspicious there. Garbage searched, woods searched and transients interviewed ... They explained that it didn't fit the requirements for an amber alert.
They mentioned thinking they had a clothing description... pink shirt, jeans, either flip-flops or bare foot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove