Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About the witness' saying they saw her on Sunday.

I've learned over the years that eyewitnesses can be wrong. Sadly, in some cases, it sidetracked and led the investigation down the wrong path, wasting critical time.

If the parents passed the LD test, I'm pretty sure they would release that info if they weren't "POI", just to get to the truth, IMO

I so totally agree with you, vasportsmom. Home needs to be a safe haven for all children. (((hugs)))

Is there a scanner thread?

I can't believe this is happening again. JW makes me sick. I was once a victim too and there is no place in this world for monsters that prey on children but I am angrier at DW than is probably rational. How does any mother welcome a monster into her home with her babies? How do you carry, birth and put every ounce of yourself into a child and then not even protect them in their own home? The world is a scary place but children should always be able to feel safe at home! God, those children deserved better than this from their parents.

I would hope for better confirmation of her presence on Sunday afternoon that that she was seen by a few neighbours. People's memories can be so fickle. Now if someone said that she was at their house for lunch, sat with the family and ate such and so, then I might be inclined to believe the report.

If those are false memories/impressions of her being seen on Sunday afternoon, then that can seriously derail the investigation.

Yes there was a case in England a couple of years ago (Tia Sharpe) where her granmothers' boyfriend said she had left to go shopping and a neighbour confirmed that he had seen her go past his window. However, the poor girl had been killed the night before by the boyfriend and her body was hidden in the loft. I can't remember if it was an honest mistake by the neighbour or a misguided attempted to help out a mate, but it certainly must have derailed the search for a while.

Must admit, I'm not confident that the Sunday afternoon sighting is correct - seems too long for a 6 year old to be wondering around outside without going home to "check in" or get some drink/food. IF she had been outside for that amount of time, how come nobody else seems to have seen her?

No other details at this time

When asked a question by a reporter at the presser, the Sheriff suggested the reporter contact the SA in ??? County for details. I don't think he said another state, so I'm assuming it was in WA.

I cant get past the hours and hours before any concern. Appalling!

I really don't expect LE to release any results of a LD test. It just isn't done. I've got to say that just with the little bit of information we have, I'm totally disgusted that this little girls where abouts wasn't a concern with her parents at all. She was pretty much on her own it seems. :mad:

There was a case about 6 mos ago or less, here on WS, with a missing child in a small trailer court similar to this. Many kids saw her playing that day but no one saw her getting snatched. The perp was a neighbor who actually was interviewed on tv and IIRC , he may have even called 911 and reported her missing. I sure do hope this story has a much different outcome.

Ok, just got home from the press conference (did anyone watch it - maybe it is online now). Here is what I learned:

They are conducting searches of every house in the park - about 1/2 have been completed
They are also searching N & S of the park in a grid pattern, as well as the field across the street (must be where I saw searchers and dog earlier)
They are in custody of the dumpsters in the park - the content has been taken away so they can look for any evidence
They have been talking to all of the transients and RSO's in the area
There are some vacant homes in the park all of which have been searched (no issues found)
Did not meet criteria for Amber Alert
Classified as missing/endangered
Unconfirmed last clothes J was wearing - pink shirt, blue jeans, flip flops or bare feet
Last seen by the family at 10 pm Saturday
Witness reports of possibly seeing J between 12-4 on Sunday - would not say if alone or with anyone
There has been CPS involvement in the past - would not comment on the molestation charges
Call 1-800-CALL-FBI if you have any info no matter how small or seemingly insignificant
Parents are cooperating and have been doing what they tell them. They did spend the night away from the home and they do know where they are at this time.

At the end of the PC, I asked the question "Can you tell us who made the 911 call" - he said he could answer that after - so I talked to him off camera and he said a neighbor made the initial call and then handed the phone to the father.

I gave my camper tip again to an officer and he took down all of my information just in case it is need later.

I found out the body of the Oregon Mom, Jennifer Huston has been found just as I was walking out the door to the presser. My heart breaks. RIP Jennifer. :'(

If the information at this link from Kevin McCarty at KIRO 7 News is true

https://twitter.com/KevinKIRO7/status/496785417757528064

HOW is it even possible, legally, morally, judicially, etc., that he would be around minor children from that point forward? Yes folks, this is the part where my "softie" goes all mama-bear.

Once again we have a little girl who disappears and the stepfather is a molester of children. When are mothers going to think about something besides their own crotch?

When asked a question by a reporter at the presser, the Sheriff suggested the reporter contact the SA in ??? County for details. I don't think he said another state, so I'm assuming it was in WA.

Whatcom county ... If you're referring to JW charges ...

Oh Lord...the father is a convicted child molester? Really? Ugh.

I have read briefly but am coming over from following Jennifer Huston's case. Very sad. And yes, eyewitnesses get things wrong all the time. Jennifer was thought to have been spotted on a ferry and it was a solid tip...but it was not her. Surveillance proved that.

Yes ... I don't know what I can say or post ... But public records speak for themselves.

You can always check with a mod. I'm not sure it's a fine line here with this issue.

I really don't expect LE to release any results of a LD test. It just isn't done. I've got to say that just with the little bit of information we have, I'm totally disgusted that this little girls where abouts wasn't a concern with her parents at all. She was pretty much on her own it seems. :mad:
Though, in Jennifer Huston's case, LE released her husband's LD test results right away (maybe b/c he passed?).

BTW, child molesters are not able to be rehabilitated. They just aren't. Not that anyone, including the court, tried to rehabilitate this "dad." So upsetting. Am I going to be able to follow another one of these cases? I don't know.
Where are you Jenise?

So the stepfather stated that she was a "spoiled brat" and that "she got her way most of the time"? Sounds like he had a real problem with this little girl.

BTW, child molesters are not able to be rehabilitated. They just aren't. Not that anyone, including the court, tried to rehabilitate this "dad." So upsetting. Am I going to be able to follow another one of these cases? I don't know.
Where are you Jenise?

Thank you! People need to understand that these monsters don't get better. They just get better at hiding it. Disappeared victims don't talk ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand