Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant get past the hours and hours before any concern. Appalling!

IMO, there was no concern, because she wasn't missing. Someone needed time to get rid of evidence and stage.

I feel like I read that an adult child or children of this couple live in the same neighborhood. Anyone else remember reading that? (just trying to connect some "dots" in my mind)

I feel like I read that an adult child or children of this couple live in the same neighborhood. Anyone else remember reading that? (just trying to connect some "dots" in my mind)

Two adult daughters of the mother lived in the same trailer.

In cases like this does the FBI (or whoever is searching) keep working through the night? Anyone know?

Seriously (I really don't know), just how many human beings can fit/live in a trailer??

I'm often surprised, myself, at how many people can live in homes in cases that appear on this forum.

In cases like this does the FBI (or whoever is searching) keep working through the night? Anyone know?
They said at the Presser they would be working thru the night again.

If the parents passed the LD test, I'm pretty sure they would release that info if they weren't "POI", just to get to the truth, IMO

They don't especially the FBI. Neither positive or negative info is given out leaving those that passed to hang in the wind. I remember with Steve Groene, he was told by feds that he failed...he went public with that info and the feds had to cough up that he actually passed because of danger to him (and it was morally reprehensible not to)

About the witness' saying they saw her on Sunday.

I've learned over the years that eyewitnesses can be wrong. Sadly, in some cases, it sidetracked and led the investigation down the wrong path, wasting critical time.

This wasn't just one witness and LE is stating it as fact. I'm pretty sure they are convinced or it wouldn't have come out...perhaps all witnesses corroborated each other, someone had her sit down for lunch or fed her some sandwiches etc.

I'm not sure about Jenise being seen that afternoon. Her Parents Stated she would check in every few hours. I tend to believe that. She would obviously get hungry, thirsty, bathroom breaks. Seems it didn't happen that day at all. Unless the Parents spent the day sleeping? IMO Jenise didn't check in because she couldn't.

I'm not sure about Jenice being seen that afternoon. Her Parents Stated she would check in every few hours. I tend to believe that. She would obviously get hungry, thirsty, bathroom breaks. Seems it didn't happen that day at all. Unless the Parents spent the day sleeping? IMO Jenice didn't check in because she couldn't.

I totally agree. Unless someone remembers giving her a snack, I don't believe anybody saw her.

I'm not sure about Jenise being seen that afternoon. Her Parents Stated she would check in every few hours. I tend to believe that. She would obviously get hungry, thirsty, bathroom breaks. Seems it didn't happen that day at all. Unless the Parents spent the day sleeping? IMO Jenise didn't check in because she couldn't.

I wondered about this. Is it possible, without sleuthing parents, that one or both may work nights and/ or sleep days for whatever reason and that's why they were unaware she was gone all day ? Maybe they have a deal with the older kids, ' you watch your sister until i am up ' and everyone just dropped the ball at the worst time? ** speculative**

BBM Because she couldn't ... :( I fear you are right.

So angry! My child is a "free spirit" more so why I watch her every minute. I am NOT sleuthing the parents; but Jesus H.

Two adult daughters of the mother lived in the same trailer.
Snipped and BBM

Just watched the video of their neighbors reacting and the footage of the outside of their (Jenise's ) home. Didn't look very big to me, like a single wide. How did they all fit ?

www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fbi-joins-search-missing-6-year-old-jenise-wright-n172721

In the third video down on the page, the father mentions that the entire trailer park had really shown concern -- and cared about his missing daughter ---and something to the effect that he didn't think they (the trailer park residents) were "like that" ; or something to that effect. It appeared that he meant he didn't think the residents were friendly or caring.
If that's what he (Jenise's dad) meant , then why would he allow his daughter to roam freely ?
Sounds like she was allowed to come and go as she pleased; at the ripe old age of SIX.
SMH.

MOO

If it's in MSM , it is permitted ! If there is a Boss watching, what , if anything, does this mean regarding discussion of dad?
ETA, well , maybe molestation did not occur? I initially thought from the wording of the tweet earlier that he was ' charged with molesting' and the charges were reduced to 4th degree assault. But this says he was charged with 2 crimes and the 4th degree assault was always there, not a reduction or plea out. The molesting charges were dropped altogether. So , this tells us he is 'violent with children' in the past but does not really prove that he molested anyone. Correct? I'm not saying he did not because I know how the pleas work but the molesting charge was DROPPED. Dropped by LE or dropped by the accuser or dropped because ??? We may never know. But this does change my opinion at this exact moment to ....... fence post up butt !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand