Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, child molesters are not able to be rehabilitated. They just aren't. Not that anyone, including the court, tried to rehabilitate this "dad." So upsetting. Am I going to be able to follow another one of these cases? I don't know.
Where are you Jenise?

I can fully understand you question about if you are able to follow this case, Shefner. I have also followed way too many of these cases and always wonder how I can follow one more.

Are we allowed to discuss like...who are the bio children and if any are step kids? Or their ages? That me be off limits. But I'm just attempting to understand the family dynamics. I read there were 2 adult children.

[h=1]Intensive search for missing girl: ‘Jenise Wright is one of ours … we want her back’[/h]“Jenise Wright is one of ours,” said Kitsap County sheriff’s deputy Scott Wilson. “She’s a daughter of East Bremerton. We want her back. The investigation at this point has been focused on nothing but her recovery.”

http://q13fox.com/2014/08/05/intens...enise-wright-is-one-of-ours-we-want-her-back/

Whatcom county ... If you're referring to JW charges ...

Whatcom is the county farthest north in Western WA. Border crossing to Canada is there, in Blaine. Several Native tribes there. I believe they reported Jenise is part Native?

So the stepfather stated that she was a "spoiled brat" and that "she got her way most of the time"? Sounds like he had a real problem with this little girl.

And why "got" not "gets her way" ?? Past tense is weird for me ...

Sleuthers... You have my full permission to call the police/arrest me if I don't know my daughters whereabouts (almost 5) for more than 30 minutes. 6 years old!.? REALLY? I'm sorry, but I cannot comprehend this

And why got not gets her way ?? Past tense is weird for me ...

I don't think the use of past tense is too alarming on its own, as he was talking about events that had happened in the past.

Im also wondering if the stepdaughter in the criminal complaint is DW's older daughter. Because it would be weird if she stayed with the man who molested her young daughter.

Weird, horrifying, abusive, neglectful, selfish...
But it happens All The Time

:( LE says they are focusing on Jenise's recovery. Recovery. I'm so sad for her.

I don't think the use of past tense is too alarming on its own, as he was talking about events that had happened in the past.

I totally agree!! I just think it's the entire interview as a whole ... It just rubs me wrong ... Hope I'm way off base!!!

Are we allowed to discuss like...who are the bio children and if any are step kids? Or their ages? That me be off limits. But I'm just attempting to understand the family dynamics. I read there were 2 adult children.
just what is msm on other family members

If it was the last question - it was me. :) I haven't found a video of the whole thing yet. Did you?

No .. I watched it live .... He was walking off and a lady asked and he said he'd answer to the side .. I thought " dang ... I want to know too!" Thank you for asking!!! :)

I just realised about the name "Jenise" (what can I say, it's late here and I'm tired).
The fact that it appears to be a direct merge of the parents names leads me to believe that J is her biological father, not her step-dad (I know right back at the start of this thread, some people were wondering whether he was her biological father or her step-father). JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand