Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is not going to turn out good. But in my heart I am hoping its someone who wanted a child, noticed the neglect (running around unattended or cared for) and took her to try and provide her a better life. Not that this is okay, but when looking at the alternatives, this would be the best case scenerio....:(
IMHO

This guy made me feel fairly safe about the parents . How about you all? He said they may not be as forthcoming in PUBLIC as others would be, but they're fully cooperating with LE . *paraphrasing*

I feel that their actions or lack of care is the reason for this child being missing. They may not have directly harmed her but they did nothing to keep her from being harmed. Pathetic.

The sheriff in the presser said the 8 and 12 yr old siblings have been placed in the CPS system. Does that mean they're not with their older sisters?

This guy made me feel fairly safe about the parents . How about you all? He said they may not be as forthcoming in PUBLIC as others would be, but they're fully cooperating with LE . *paraphrasing*

Nope, not at all. He also said (paraphrasing) that the 12 yr old and the 8 yr old were removed by CPS due to 1.) initial concerns regarding the current circumstances and 2.) Prior case history with the family. So, no, I don't feel better about parents who have a history with Child Protective Services, then have a kid go missing. Not at all, actually.

Dang it. I missed it. Got in on some of the questions. Oh well it will be posted later. One thing I did hear was that everyone was cooperative in having their homes searched. Not one warrant was needed.

The sheriff in the presser said the 8 and 12 yr old siblings have been placed in the CPS system. Does that mean they're not with their older sisters?

No, it means if they are in fact with the sisters, they're with them under whatever conditions CPS has placed.

Motherof5 and Ontario, I'm not saying I feel safe leaving a child in their care. I just feel from what he said that they are not looking at them any more closely than the average parent of the average missing child. Or it seems to me he 's happy with the parents' response at this time. Or he's a great poker player maybe.

reminder: no we don't sleuth family members/parents unless they are named a suspect and that would include SPECULATION or taking info from comments on social media from there to here. If a family member has spoken out in media interviews you can link it but there is NO sleuthing of extended family members.

I meant for Jenise to have walked there. From all accounts, she's just a little tiny thing. 3 miles might as well be 300 for her tiny little legs.

Right. I'm just thinking that the water is a powerful draw to kids. We live in the area, and I could see my own kids walking that far, if they thought they'd see a jellyfish or something. :). Or if she got lost? But I agree, that's a very remote possibility!

I do wonder now, has there been ANY search near the Sound or inlets?
I haven't noticed any police presence.

I do not like these parents. I can't, not with knowing the history. But ... I think they were uninvolved and oblivious to the point of being neglectful but frankly I'm not sure that either of them really cared enough to bother with disappearing a child. It appears the kids ran free until they grew up and moved out without much fanfare at all. It's a horrible approach to parenting but when you consider some of the other parents we see in these cases suddenly J&D aren't even in the running for worst parents. It's sad but ...

Right. I'm just thinking that the water is a powerful draw to kids. We live in the area, and I could see my own kids walking that far, if they thought they'd see a jellyfish or something. :). Or if she got lost? But I agree, that's a very remote possibility!

I do wonder now, has there been ANY search near the Sound or inlets?
I haven't noticed any police presence.

My brother and I were *always* down at Illahee or the old ferry dock downtown (bear in mind this was 100 years ago when we were little) hoping to see the biggest jellyfish ever. I'm not saying it's impossible for her to have wandered that far, especially if she got lost, but it doesn't seem likely she'd even know which way to go, to get there.

Nobody is off my radar yet. Too many blanks to be filled in.

I have a sick feeling she's still in the park somewhere. :(

Lol, should have known a smart poster would come blow my theory :( As a mom of a kid who had 3 wrecks in the first 6 months, he was driving , I implore you to agree with my flawed logic that his crashing days are over. :)

I actually deleted my reply to you because you were staying on-topic and I went off-topic from Jenise's case. But I will send hope that the crashing days are over for your child! Safe travels!

And now...back to the case.

One thing I can feel confident about is everything is being done to find Jenise. Based on what has been disclosed at the Pressers.

Two days spent going over the Family home. Two different teams with two different approaches. If there is anything there that is suspect I'm sure they have found it. IMO from presser.

One thing I can feel confident about is everything is being done to find Jenise. Based on what has been disclosed at the Pressers.

Yes I agree. The immediate response as soon as she was reported by so many law agencies was and continues to be commendable. Also the response of the neighborhood...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3