Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it was reported there is only one entrance/exit? Is this correct? I wonder if there is a camera there? Capture any stranger/visitors there that day.

Idk ... Hearing about his history has made me look at him differently. He's a monster and any woman that marries a monster is no better but ... I think he may be trying to hard to hide his emotions. I wonder if he isn't afraid to express his love for Jenise out of fear that it will be read as something more. If you pretend you didn't really notice her or even much like her then you can't be accused of being overly invested in her, ya know? Defending him makes me feel dirty but I'm afraid we are way off base this time and the truth is going to be harder to accept.

I appreciate what you're saying :hug: ....but respectfully I can't see what you are seeing. I had a poor opinion of his grasp of human emotion and empathy/concern when he uttered things like 'spoiled brat', and implied entitlement by the victim, and sibling resentment in regards to said entitlement, when speaking of his missing/endangered baby girl. (and the media editing can only work with words he uttered. In what positive way did he say spoiled brat, always gets her way, older ones can't stand it? Not buying the media is making him look bad He's doing just fine on his own.) Quite frankly, if any of us would have uttered any of those phrases regarding the victim here on Websleuths, we'd be in violation of TOS for victim blaming and name calling. :tos:

I'm of the opinion he has not been, nor ever will be invested (overly or otherwise) in the care or keeping (or even the appearance of the care and keeping) of any of his children, step or otherwise. He's had child molestation charges brought against him regarding a stepchild, and agreed to plead guilty to assaulting the babysitter. And at his first opportunity (before we knew about the molestation charge) he called his missing daughter a spoiled brat on network news, and implied her siblings resented her. And though his daughter 'always checks in' he waited an entire day to have someone else call police about her being missing, and missing Every. Single. Check- in (!) she allegedly always has. :rant:

I think the only emotions he may be hiding (depending on what one believes happened to Jenise), and not hiding too terribly well is anger/resignation.

-anger/resignation, that Jenise let something happen to herself...and annoyed that this put him in the spotlight, cause she's a spoiled brat.

-anger, that Jenise made 'someone' disappear her because she was going to tell, struggled, was being a spoiled brat.

Anyhoo.....

I was looking at this earlier article, and I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but

When Jenise’s parents hadn’t heard from her by 8:30 p.m. Sunday, they began going door to door in the neighborhood, according to a Kitsap County Sheriff’s Office statement. When that proved fruitless, they called 911 at 9:55 p.m.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/6-year-old-girl-missing-bremerton/ngtWG/

Has that been proven accurate in a police statement? I know Dad is dithering about what time they started to look for her (though she missed check-ins ALL DAY LONG!!!! :banghead:) But is it accurate that they didn't call police until almost 2 hours after dark? Cause 6 year olds do so well alone in the dark....

One more thing. What these parents admittedly practice in regards to the care of the children is NOT anything like 'free range' parenting. They have crossed far beyond the line 'giving the child a little freedom' in the neighborhood to criminal neglect. According to the father's reporting, combined with the neighbors' reporting, the child has nearly zero confirmed adult supervision as she goes about her entire day, and when she doesn't 'check in' like she allegedly always does, nothing is done until after it's dark. She is six. That is criminal.

The inlet isn't that far. Less than 3 miles I think.

Eta- hmmm. Sorry, I was trying to quote but my phone seems to have posting issues!

Jenise was accustomed to walking around all day long.
She likely walks at least 3 miles a day already.
It is entirely possible she would walk the 3 miles to the inlet, or further.

However, I believe the posts discussing water were referring to if she was murdered and put in the water. :twocents:

I believe it was reported there is only one entrance/exit? Is this correct? I wonder if there is a camera there? Capture any stranger/visitors there that day.

I thought I read somewhere that while there is a 'gate' at the entrance, three of the sides of the park are surrounded by green space? Don't know if that's true. Does anyone have a google map/satellite link to the park?

Very worried about this little girl. Is LE still saying that they do not suspect foul play? At this point, how could they not? Did Jenice have a bath before going to bed? If so, who ran the bath? Who tucked her in? Did she do everything herself? Were there any rules of the household i.e. "report in" at dinner, don't go in anyone's trailer, etc? Was she allowed to come and go as she pleased? Did she show signs of ADHD? Haven't read anything about Jenice's mother yet. I'm hoping for the best. Maybe she went exploring in the woods alone and is lost. JMO

I read that some neighbours saw her on Sunday and gave details of what she was wearing. Any other info about that? Was she playing with any other kids? Did she have pets or enjoy playing with other people's pets?

Very worried about this little girl. Is LE still saying that they do not suspect foul play? At this point, how could they not? Did Jenice have a bath before going to bed? If so, who ran the bath? Who tucked her in? Did she do everything herself? Were there any rules of the household i.e. "report in" at dinner, don't go in anyone's trailer, etc? Was she allowed to come and go as she pleased? Did she show signs of ADHD? Haven't read anything about Jenice's mother yet. I'm hoping for the best. Maybe she went exploring in the woods alone and is lost. JMO

BBM....I don't think they've ever said this?

I read that some neighbours saw her on Sunday and gave details of what she was wearing. Any other info about that? Was she playing with any other kids? Did she have pets or enjoy playing with other people's pets?

I don't think it was ever said if she was alone or not. Many don't believe those reported sitings are accurate at all. There is a poster that lives in the park and can't answer the pet question if she sees it though.

Wish we had those details. IIRC the description of what Jenise was wearing was based on what neighbors reported and not concrete. It has been reported Jerise was often barefoot or wearing flip flops. If she was bare foot how far would she wander by herself? Especially if she could gain access thru the fence to the surrounding woods?

I don't think it was ever said if she was alone or not. Many don't believe those reported sitings are accurate at all. There is a poster that lives in the park and can't answer the pet question if she sees it though.
she can describe the surroundings of the area. She cannot address anything else unless she/he chooses to become verified as an insider and that would only be if she knows a case player.

I guess because if a 6 year old girl has been wandering around for hours on end, with no supervision (and presumably no food or water), then it is entirely possible she has had an accident and is hidden somewhere - underwater, accidently locked in somewhere (disused freezer, car boot etc), down a ledge, hidden under bushes. Unless LE are feeding out false information, I'm assuming there is no forensic evidence to suggest anything happened within their property, and the parents' movements on the Saturday/Sunday have been confirmed? As nobody has reported any strangers in the area, or anyone with Jenice, then there is no actual evidence of foul play at the moment - she is simply "missing".

Like some others have said, I think she is probably still within the boundaries of the park. Whether someone hid her, or she inadvertently hid herself, I think this is where she'll be found. Just MOO.

I think the parents are guilty of neglect, complete lack of care, disinterest and any intelligence whatsoever, but I'm leaning towards them not being involved (other than their lack of parenting skills putting her in that position). If they had done something, surely they'd have come up with a better story than one which makes them look guilty. The story they have put out has been verified by many people - that she had freedom to roam without supervision every day, and nobody went looking for her no matter how long she stayed out.

Having said that, Mikaeel Kumar's mother said he'd gone for a wander when she'd in fact killed him, and Tia Sharpe's Grandmother's partner said she had gone shopping when he had hidden her body in the loft, so who knows :(

Something which has been in my mind during this case, is the disappearance of a 3 year old girl, missing from her home, and whose parents claimed she had been abducted from their house in the middle of the night whilst sharing a room with her siblings (much to everyone's disbelief) ...... it turned out to be true. So, sometimes the most unlikely theories are the correct ones. Let's just hope this one has an equally happy ending.

As "close" as a community says they are, wouldn't someone notice a stranger, just out of curiosity sake, what six year old wants to wander out alone? We aren't getting the whole story.

I thought I read somewhere that while there is a 'gate' at the entrance, three of the sides of the park are surrounded by green space? Don't know if that's true. Does anyone have a google map/satellite link to the park?

This is the park entrance (and yes, there is only one). There never was a gate there before, and it doesn't appear there is one now either.

entrance.jpg

I don't know if it's a stranger. I think there may be a monster inside that trailer court and everyone knows them and thinks they're a regular person and after the fact will begin to remember lots of red flags that they dismissed as nothing but when you pile everyone's stories up together, it will paint a picture.
And I want to be wrong, very wrong.

Looking at this overview of the park (what an adorable little neighborhood by the way) I could see how a parent could get lulled into a false sense of security.

One of the articles said that the neighborhood is completely fenced all the way around. There is only one opening that serves as both the entry and exit that I marked with a big red X. The streets are only going to other homes within the community.

The other attachment that I have included here is if you zoom way out, look at all of the wooded area that is right beside the mobile home park! I wonder if it is being searched or if they need help searching that - what a huge task that would be!

View attachment 56336 View attachment 56337

Here I am quoting my own post :blushing: but I see people asking about the park and surrounding area so I thought I'd bring these pics back up...

HTH

Are those pics showing up? They aren't showing up for me in the quoted post. Here they are again just in case.jenise wright map.jpgjenise wright map woods.jpg

I don't know if it's a stranger. I think there may be a monster inside that trailer court and everyone knows them and thinks they're a regular person and after the fact will begin to remember lots of red flags that they dismissed as nothing but when you pile everyone's stories up together, it will paint a picture.
And I want to be wrong, very wrong.

We've seen that in case after case. It's not always the RSO, it's the deviant no one knows about.

I'm not getting a in-house vibe in this case (for lack of a better way of putting it). But I haven't been able to follow as closely as you all. Time will tell.

Kudos to LE for investigating all possibilities. They're leaving no stone unturned.

BREMERTON, Wash. – The search for missing 6-year-old girl Jenise Wright is expanding to areas east and west of the mobile home park where she disappeared from over the weekend.

Kitsap County sheriff's Deputy Scott Wilson said Wednesday the initial search "surge" is over and now the case is turning into a methodical investigation.

More than 100 officers from 15 law enforcement agencies are involved, including an FBI Child Abduction Rapid Deployment team.
http://www.king5.com/news/local/Jenise-Wright-search-bremerton-Wednesday-270188331.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member