Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we allowed to discuss personal theories? I don't want to violate the rules, but wanted to make a possible observation about the mother and father.

NG was saying last night that Jenise was snatched from her bed; did I miss something? I don't see anything in the articles I've read that gives that info. I guess it could be correct though since no one has come forward to say they saw her outside playing or even awake and maybe watching tv on Sunday. I keeping hoping somebody would say yes, I did see her Sunday but as it stands now the last place she is known to have been was in her own home.

I know that the habit of this family to trust the safety of Jenise while she plays outside for hours seems so out there to most of us, but I don't think it necessarily means the family is involved. Her father and sisters seem genuinely concerned and saddened by Jenise's disappearance. She had been out playing so many times before that maybe they felt she was safe. All of us know how dangerous it is for children to be unattended but I hope more than anything that this family doesn't have to lose their little girl to learn that lesson.

JMO

BBM. I honestly don't think they "trust the safety" of her as much as they just didn't care all that much.

Are we allowed to discuss personal theories? I don't want to violate the rules, but wanted to make a possible observation about the mother and father.

We can discuss what is out in the media. Cant accuse etc. Can make a generic observation based on what you have seen/read. Hope this helps.

Thought the same thing!

Other than Steele Creek (that runs behind the park) there really isn't any body of water within walking distance. Do we know from the media reports if the parents were actually home all day Sunday?

When in doubt, make your post and alert a mod to it ! :) That's what I've done multiple times. I'm not sure if they like it but they haven't smacked me.

I did not know that the older sisters got the other kids. That is great news! Much better than foster care. That makes me happy

Great thanks for the clarification.

I so hate defending the father. But I think there are a few things going on that lead me to believe they are not responsible. My guess is that the mother knew the fathers charges would come out, and how that would make them both look. I think she is distrought (of course) and simply staying out the public.
It seems in these cases where the parents are involved, we see a lot more from them in the msm.

" We got a LOT of leads'' ... this guy is great, speaks clearly and loudly ! Nice job, dude !

" We don't have anything that she's NOT still alive'' :) :) :)

No, that's not quite right. That's like saying every time you flip a coin, you're closer to getting a heads the next time. Or that you're more likely to win the lottery if you've played it before. Every time you flip a coin, you have 50% chance of getting heads. The next flip, you once again have 50% chance. And for every flip after that, you have a 50% chance of getting heads, no matter how many times you've flipped in the past. You don't get better or worse odds just because you've made many flips.

ETA: I'm addressing the freeway accidents, not abduction! I do think the family took irresponsible risks.

Lol, should have known a smart poster would come blow my theory :( As a mom of a kid who had 3 wrecks in the first 6 months, he was driving , I implore you to agree with my flawed logic that his crashing days are over. :)

The inlet isn't that far. Less than 3 miles I think.

Eta- hmmm. Sorry, I was trying to quote but my phone seems to have posting issues!

This guy made me feel fairly safe about the parents . How about you all? He said they may not be as forthcoming in PUBLIC as others would be, but they're fully cooperating with LE . *paraphrasing*

Lol, should have known a smart poster would come blow my theory :( As a mom of a kid who had 3 wrecks in the first 6 months, he was driving , I implore you to agree with my flawed logic that his crashing days are over. :)

Am I lost or are you?

The inlet isn't that far. Less than 3 miles I think.

Eta- hmmm. Sorry, I was trying to quote but my phone seems to have posting issues!

I meant for Jenise to have walked there. From all accounts, she's just a little tiny thing. 3 miles might as well be 300 for her tiny little legs.

This guy made me feel fairly safe about the parents . How about you all? He said they may not be as forthcoming in PUBLIC as others would be, but they're fully cooperating with LE . *paraphrasing*

I don't know what was said as I could not get the press conference. Thanks so much for reporting what was said!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3