Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I saw that the 2 older daughters were supporting the stepfather, and saying he would never harm her in any way, that put me back on the fence. I am now leading more towards a random opportunist, having hidden/taken her away.

I agree with the random opportunist. But it doesn't let the parents off the hook for being terrible care givers who could have prevented this.

Is the FB page for Jenise ran by one of us?

Yes. The page is for awareness and coordination of volunteer efforts only - no discussion of case (please).

I read that some neighbours saw her on Sunday and gave details of what she was wearing. Any other info about that? Was she playing with any other kids? Did she have pets or enjoy playing with other people's pets?

In the pc yesterday, they said she was spotted by neighbors between 12-4 on Sunday and it is unconfirmed that she may have been wearing a pink shirt, blue jeans, and flip-flops or bare feet.

Sorry if I missed it, but here's the link to the Facebook page that's been set up for Jenise.

https://www.facebook.com/FindJeniseWright

Not a ton of activity there yet.

Thanks for posting it. :)

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Search-for-missing-6-year-old-girl-enters-third-day-270160141.html

According to court documents, James Wright was charged with first-degree child molestation in February 2000 for molesting the 8-year-old girl following a New Year's Eve celebration. The girl told a detective and social worker that he inappropriately touched her.

More than a year later, in June 2001, the charges were amended to include third-degree child molestation after a 15-year-old girl who was babysitting the girl during New Year's Eve 2000 said that Wright touched her breasts and put his hands down her pants, according to court documents.

Wilson spoke to the media Wednesday morning, saying Jenise’s parents have been extremely cooperative.James Wright, Jenise’s father, faced a child molestation charge in Whatcom County in 1999 involving a then 8-year-old girl. The charged was dropped, and he pleaded to fourth-degree assault. Earlier this week, a 8-year-old and a 12-year-old were removed from Wright’s home by Child Protective Services.
Despite this, Wilson suggested investigation into Jenise’s disappearance did not focus primarily on the father or mother.
“I can’t over emphasize how cooperative they’ve been,” Wilson said.
http://q13fox.com/2014/08/06/search-for-missing-6-year-old-continues-to-intensify/

Was there any partying going on that Saturday night? JMO

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Search-for-missing-6-year-old-girl-enters-third-day-270160141.html

According to court documents, James Wright was charged with first-degree child molestation in February 2000 for molesting the 8-year-old girl following a New Year's Eve celebration. The girl told a detective and social worker that he inappropriately touched her.

More than a year later, in June 2001, the charges were amended to include third-degree child molestation after a 15-year-old girl who was babysitting the girl during New Year's Eve 2000 said that Wright touched her breasts and put his hands down her pants, according to court documents.
Hard to believe these actions happened just that once, but what do I know.

As a survivor, I have no sympathy for anyone involved in any sort of sexual assault charge, past or present. Alcohol is NOT an excuse. Where there's smoke there's usually fire.

As a survivor, I have no sympathy for anyone involved in any sort of sexual assault charge, past or present. Alcohol is NOT an excuse. Where there's smoke there's usually fire.
Thank you. And ditto.

This man should not be around children.

Hard to believe these actions happened just that once, but what do I know.

That KOMO news articles states two separate times that molestation was reported to LE. Two times.

The only thing that this tells me is that only two of his victims reported the abuse.

Where is Jenise?

Was there any partying going on that Saturday night? JMO

I 'd like to know that answer too. I wonder if there were any overnight guests that left unnoticed .....

How many RSO's live in their area? I read that LE interviewed neighbors and RSO's in the area. So I am just curious WHY any parent would allow their child to wander around ALONE in a neighborhood that may even have ONE RSO?

Precious little girl....with parents who are so busy doing, "what" that they can't be bothered to care for her? I wonder how many little ones are like Jenise? Wandering around, relying on neighbors for food, drink, shelter? The excuse of "free roaming", independent....riiiiiight....it's neighbors like me and many others who look after your kids! Who worry about them, feed them.....
As for dad....after I read what he had been charged with and pled guilty to...I quit reading. The fact that he was allowed to plea down or whatever and he's free to roam around other kids. Too angry for words....

How many RSO's live in their area? I read that LE interviewed neighbors and RSO's in the area. So I am just curious WHY any parent would allow their child to wonder around ALONE in a neighborhood that may even have ONE RSO?
Not many; however-there is one rather notorious one living nearby with a history of aggressive child *advertiser censored*.

Doesn't mean he is involved of course.

Oh boy .

Well she apparently lived in the home of someone that could be considered one. Can't get much closer than that :banghead:

ETA: Quote fail. This is in response to the number of RSO's question.

This article says there is no "indication" she was abducted, and therefore an Amber Alert was not issued. Really poor choice of words by this reporter in my opinion. There is no PROOF of an abduction, perhaps, but just the fact that a 6 year old is missing after galavanting around alone all day, supposedly, is in itself an indication she may have been abducted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member